Author Topic: Colour check  (Read 4070 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
Colour check
« on: February 10, 2017, 09:38:08 am »
I just wanted to check which cold colours I can use well and which ones I should avoid.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog