general furry discussion > convention talk

Anthrocon Forever!

<< < (3/5) > >>

FarFar:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on July 30, 2019, 09:01:50 pm ---So, is anybody interested in going to Anthrocon's 25th anniversary in 2021?
Anybody interested in sharing a room?
I'm thinking of going, but I won't be in fursuit. I'll just be my normal human self sadly. :(
I can't book the room myself. Somebody else would have to do that.

Jade?
FarFar?
Rocket Coyote?
Anybody else?

Y

Of course, this is all tenative. Anything can change between now and then.

--- End quote ---

Right, in that anything can change between now and then. However, if all goes well, then I'm down with that! No problems there!!

Amducious:
I would be willing to go and hang out. Never been to a con, don’t have suit yet but that could change (first priority is another car). The only problem for me, it’s far but I don’t mind a road trip or flying.

Kobuk:
I think it's important to bring up an update here on the AC 2021 25th Anniversary. AC is tenatively still planning to hold it's convention next year, but..........it all depends on the coronavirus and vaccine situations. While I want to remain optimistic that the convention might still happen, I have a stronger gut feeling that it might not. At this time, I have no plans to go to AC2021. I think I'd rather wait for AC2026 instead.

https://www.anthrocon.org/news/2020/12/21/seasons-greetings-and-2021-announcement

BlueStreak:
If I have the vaccine by then I intend to go to AC this year, but it's still far from certain to happen.

Rocket T. Coyote:
It seems AC has gone VR this year. Fur The More is having one next weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version