not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Lost In The Mail

<< < (3/3)

Rocket T. Coyote:
My godson in Ohio moves around quite a bit. He never seems to fill out the forms to have mail forwarded. So I cannot send him gift cards with any hope of them getting delivered.

cause the rat:
Not really lost. Just heavily delayed. Made an order on Amazon. Then I get a message that part of the order wont be here until the end of next month. It's not being shipped from over seas. It's manufactured and coming from California.  >:(

Jade Sinapu:
Sent my sister a check in her birthday card.  She got it one month later.
Not lost, but really late.
I should have ridden my mountain bike to her house 120 miles away,  would have been faster.

Simo:

--- Quote from: Rocket T. Coyote on December 04, 2021, 12:28:57 pm ---
Me--My first car payment to GMAC Financing never reached their office, and it was mailed at the main branch of the post office in the same town!

--- End quote ---

Same thing happened to me. Mailed in a car payment, but who knows where it went? Had the bank cancel the check, and I've been making all the payments online.

cause the rat:
GMAC is the worst I've ever dealt with. They send my monthly payment slips four or five days before the due date. So i contacted them. They said the date on the slip isn't important. As long as they get it on time. So I've been sending last months slips with this months payments.

My ink cartridges came it today. Two days ahead of schedule. Came wrong. Not what I ordered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version