Author Topic: Ha Ha! April Fool's!  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Ha Ha! April Fool's!
« on: April 01, 2022, 11:46:24 am »
It's April Fool's day today. What are some memorable pranks you've played on others in the past or that others have played on you?  :goldlaugh:

Offline Chewy, God of Rats

• Species: Rat
  • Professional Gambler, Peaked in High School
Re: Ha Ha! April Fool's!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 12:49:00 am »
While it may not have been April Fools day, I have a great collection of pranking my girlfriend while she's sleeping. Most recently, pouring water on her around 3 in the morning. Very effective prank as well as a great conversation starter (and by conversation I mean getting yelled at).
Mating is temporary, the stench of cheese is forever

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 02:25:22 am »
Never been one for pranks. I take things too seriously and hate surprises so my friends and family learned early on that that i don't respond well to such things. And since I don't prank others it's worked out well.

There's only one thing I've ever done that could be considered prank-ish; on my older,  half-brother,but it's very mean-spirited and was done out of revenge and spite, not friendly joking between people who love and respect each other.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 11:56:33 am »
 My brother once said to us all,  he had joined a para military group and was a sniper.  That he would be sent out soon.
He even buzzed his head to a nub.

He was totally joking because he knew it would offend everyone seriously bad.  It did.
Truth was,  he just wanted a different hair cut.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 08:57:10 am »
Someone once lied to the authorities and got me in trouble. I was advised against litigation. So using the weekend free ads in the local paper, I got even by posting a few popular items with his phone number. Pickers pour over those ads seeking collectibles and throw courtesy to the winds. No doubt my antagonist's phone was ringing off the hook as soon as that newspaper was printed.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 10:35:32 pm »
I had also heard the story of  fursuit characters needing their own separate passports if they travel to another country. Not only that, but they must undergo a veterinary check when entering another country to make sure they aren't bringing in any dangerous animal diseases.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 09:20:36 am »
After losing my contractor job with a Fortune 500 company, I learned of an "annoying coworker" feature on the internet that re-routes email messages from the original sender. I used it to compliment some of the people who supported me during my years there, and to needle those who undermined my efforts. My main antagonist eventually blocked those sorts of messages. She must have irked a number of people who learned of the website.

Once, at the same contractor job, I expressed mock concern that eating a poppy seed bagel might make me test positive for drugs. Within 24 hours, I was "randomly selected" to provide urine at a clinic nearby. My test was negative. The co-worker's--not so much--and the contracting agency reassigned him. I got a one-hour paid break from my daily routine though.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)