Author Topic: Your fursona's fashion style!  (Read 24429 times)

Offline Gearbox

• Species: Fennec-coyote hybrid
  • Ghost Foxote
  • Male
Re: Your fursona's fashion style!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 03:07:36 am »
1. More or less the same thing that I wear. Cargo pants, some sort of t-shirt, usually a Pittsburgh Penguins one, with either running shoes or waterproof boots, both black. Bundeswehr field jacket and fingerless gloves if need be in cold weather, with a liner for the jacket and thicker gloves in winter. In the summer, cargo shorts with a belt, the same sort of t-shirts and running shoes (if it's really hot he'll just go shirtless and barefoot though).

2. Yes, I own and wear the clothing that my fursona wears.

3. Well, there's some basic items in the jacket or pants pockets, Swiss Army knife, a little money, screwdriver, watch and the like. I guess you could count the jacket and gloves as "accessories". Oh, and rubber-lined dog tags with personal info. He carries many more things and wears different clothes when airsofting just like I do, but I'd get completely carried away if I were to go into that.

4. His usual one, I guess.

5. There's a hole in the seat of all pants for his tail, and slits in the top of any headgear for his ears. Other than that, I don't think so.

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 07:34:47 pm »
SK likes his fur, so unless the conditions call for it, the birthday suit works just fine. :)  No collar, as he is not domesticated. 8) For going on adventures, long or short pants, with handy pockets, for carrying stuff. Loud shirts if the occasion calls for it. :D

He will wear work cloths, gloves, hats, coats. Whatever is needed, to get the job done.
"Who am I to say where my possibly non-existent soul has or has not been."

Offline Slifer

• Male
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 03:39:58 am »
1. Her everyday clothes are lose pants, dark color shirts, boots, and a heavy duster.
2. As I love the gothic style, the art of stealth, and anything tactical I would like to have a whole closet for this kind of stuff.
3. Suppressed Chytech 220 Intervention firing a .338 Lapua round for when she need to reach out and touch someone.
    Twin flat black, fixed blade knives and a small caliber pistol for closer than desired range.
    When more protection is needed over mobility she has a full body exoskeleton suit (similar to John's from Halo).
4. When on a mission she wears a high collar, long sleeve close fitting shirt, long pants that aren't form fitting but close with tactical style pockets,
    boots, and fingerless gloves. All black with deep purple accents.
5. Besides a slit with a button on the back of the pants for her tail they are regular clothes.

I think that about sums it up. :)

Offline Stigandr

• Male
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2011, 01:28:58 pm »
When he does (depends on the day) it's usually just what I wear. Metal band shirt of sorts and some loose cargo pants. No shoes and no accessory type things. Fur is a good enough cover for most days.
Icon by Shynjy. Visit his FA for goodies!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2011, 07:00:27 pm »
emo, but never wears pants or shoes
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Onion

• Kupo!
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2011, 11:00:32 pm »
Nike LunarFly+ Shoes, Black socks, Black Nike Basket ball shorts, Back TankTop, Simple Black MP3 player, Black Head Phones, Black Android Phone, Black jean wallet,

Black Helmet and Black leather Harhinger Fingerless Weight lifting gloves. (Optional if riding a bicycle).

Offline josh down

• Male
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 06:49:13 am »
everything oversize. same as me in real life really. the root of all this lies in the fact that i'm a well-proportioned 6ft7 tall, and so clothes for pretty much every part of my body are difficult to find. so i resort to buying clothes online in the biggest size possible. as a result i've got some pretty ridiculous items, but they're my faves.

that is, my fursona wears oversize clothes when he wears clothes at all. i haven't gotten a pic of him wearing clothes for quite a long time. not in a pervy way, it's just that nakedness seems to suit him.
just your average self-effacing, herbivorous predator

Offline RedflareFox

• Male
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 07:03:47 am »
My Fursona started off wearing nothing but pants. Yeah, just pants. *Snickers* He's slowly slipped on a more "Scene/Goth" look, and it just kinda stuck. Hoodies and torn tight jeans are the norm for him/me.

Offline Avor

• Male
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 04:21:04 am »
The same as I wear, nohing. Pants are overrated!!  :D and in my case, not needed in the least. :P

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:58 pm »
I changed my fursona a bit. He now has synthetic skin over a robotic skeleton. I decided he needed fur. The fur however is stitched together and half of his torso and face are a different color than the rest of him. I wanted to go with a frankenstein kind of thing. I also toned his powers down a bit. He's still got his super strength and healing factor but he no longer has the laser cannons in his palms or the ability to fly. I'm not a big fan of guns due to having had one pulled on me when I was 16 or so. I only included them originally because it seemed the kind of thing an anthropomorphic robotic dog should have. His twin swords are the only weapons he uses now.
He also wears clothes now. Just a pair of pants though. Mainly because a shirt would hide his stitched together torso. It's the best way I could think of to give him fur and make him look like a construct of some sort.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Arc

• Say g'bye to yer kneecaps, chucklenuts!
  • Female
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 08:27:38 pm »
Generally stuff I like IRL. 50% dykey-masculine-esque things, 50% lolita/corset-things, 50% t-shirt and jeans. :>

Offline Gearbox

• Species: Fennec-coyote hybrid
  • Ghost Foxote
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 08:30:45 pm »
Generally stuff I like IRL. 50% dykey-masculine-esque things, 50% lolita/corset-things, 50% t-shirt and jeans. :>
Clothing, now with... 150% more clothing.

Offline wags

• Take the world
  • Female
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 08:47:05 pm »
My fursona is a feral (walks on all fours) so he's naked pretty much lol. ;)
Umm he will wear accessories and hoodies if needed. Arm warmers, necklaces, piercings, bracelets.. He doesn't like collars though. He thinks it's ungodly for an Anubis.
I on the other hand do wear collars, but that's just so others can see that I'm a fur.

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 05:56:22 pm »
Gym shorts, loose fitting shirts. the fire that I inadvertently emit at times makes me wear cheap stuff, and I'm warm enough due to my body heat.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:01:36 pm by Arashi »
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Richter

• Giants are godless killing machines.
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011, 06:20:56 am »
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)? Usually a duster coat, with a bandana and aviator shades.

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else? Things I want to wear. I have the bandana and shades, I just can't wear them most of the time.

3. Do they have any accessories? Are they optional? Well, there is the bandana and sunglasses.

4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona? Arguably the coat, bandana, and glasses, but sometimes he'll wear one of those fancy suits with the tail behind it. (Kind of like a tuxedo.)

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.) Nope.

Offline Chiscringle

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 09:57:44 am »
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)?

Saliaven usually wears the wizard robe displaying his rank (Mage First Class 1:N - signified by the runes on his collar and cuffs) and training (Thaumaturgist class 1, Enchanter class 2 and the various proficiency marks - signed by the primary and secondary colors of his overrobe and by runes on his chest) and his regional affiliation (Fir region - signed by one big letter on the back of his robe and two more on the sides).  He wears black underneath and open in the front.  Though Thaumaturgists are supposed to wear white with blue, Saliaven prefers the red with gold of enchantasy and is more often seen in that.

2. Do they wear things you wear, things you want to wear, or something else?

I wouldn't mind having that set for myself, and perhaps when I have him as a suit I will.

3. Do they have any accessories? Are they optional?

He can produce his staff at will, though it's more like a driver's license than a functional tool.  Modern magi do not require anything that large as a rule.

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.)

If he ever wore a hat, he'd want holes in the top for his ears.  Sometimes he has a hole in the back of his robe for his tail, sometimes he forgets about that.
My quad: Thrakmon

Wizard lynx: Loramendi

Main furry story: Kindle Store

FA: Chiscringle

Offline Nariko~Inazuma

• Thunder and lightning.
  • Female
    • xLoveFromJess on Tumblr
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 09:20:57 pm »
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all?
Generally a slight gothic style, nothing too crazy, maybe just a hard-core or military edge to normal outfits.

She wears what I would wear if my mum wasn't so controlling and would actually allow me to have my own style :(

She always wears a red collar with a round, silver name tag with なりこ written on it (the Japanese word for thunder, as well as her first name)

4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona?
I don't really have a favourite, to be honest..

5. Does your fursona have special clothes for their species or anatomy? (For example, a bat with snap-on clothes.)
Just the standard hole in her pants for her tail :3

Offline WhiteStorm

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2011, 08:06:57 am »
The clothes I like tend to be things I can wear in everyday life, so if I had a fursona, I imagine it'd wear what I do. Something along the lines of: shirt, cargo pants or jeans, boots, and either a long sleeved dress shirt over the top or a jacket, depending on the environment. Sometimes a coat/duster.

As for colour, I only wear greys, blacks, brown/tan and sometimes olive drab. No particular reason, bright colours just vex me.

Clothing, now with... 150% more clothing.

lol... yeah that one made me stop and think "waaait a minute..."
-I still can't think of anything.

Offline Praxious

• ಠ_ಠ......*stares*
  • Female
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2011, 01:58:24 pm »
1. What kind of clothes does your fursona wear, if they wear any at all? Is it just a general style (goth, raver, steampunk, cyberpunk, casual, historical/period etc)?

Kaprika genneraly wears things of the Scene,goth,visual kai, emo sorts

she does tend to gravitate towards my style, but since i think clothes on a furry is a little redundant she dresses rather sparsely. i myself obviously dress fully

yes. she has all sorts of peircings she alternates through. lip, ear, belly button, eyebrow, pelvis, snake bites.

4. What's your favorite outfit for your fursona?
i have no set outfit for her yet. as usualy its just a bunch of acessories..still workin on a outfit

i dont know about that. but she has a nobody coat that allows her tail to come out the back

shadow hide you..
...may the night mother wrap you in her cold dead embrace

Offline Tyrannus The Demon

• Your Worst Nightmare.
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 04:36:19 pm »
My fursona is in a gothic style.
he wears an amulet that is filled with red blood.
and he has black ad dak red gems on his tail.
"It all started just a few hours ago...the squad was out on routine patrol across the plains...radio contact started to fail,all we could here were terrible screams...amongst teh screasm and gun-fire,we made-out one cry,'They're coming...they're...everywhere!'."

Offline Soulneko

• Hey
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 12:50:42 pm »
soul black hoodie yellow wrist bands black jeans rin in one ear

kuro black head band with black and red feathers on each side
blacks t shirt red and blacks shorts

both walk bare foot
"I've never talked to a girl before. I don't know how to handle it."
"Hey everyone! Isn't this fun? The door opens to the inside, right?"
"Oh, by the way... my blood is black."
"Because I don't know how to deal with girls...
"Bloody needle." -Crona i love anime

Offline DreamerHusky

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 05:14:03 am »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:08:00 pm by DreamerHusky »

Offline PandaNomz

• Female
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2011, 03:45:46 pm »
she is very interested in japanese street fashion but also wears traditional clothing from her chinese heritage.
Her favorite outfit is a lolita maid dress
-Pandora

Offline Shivu

• Species: Wolf
  • The Blue Wolf
  • Male
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2011, 05:09:15 pm »
I'll just number the questions to keep it light!

1. Shivu (never really being anthro) never normally wears clothes, if he ever does, it's a kinda 90s/ 2000 style- a checkered shirt with a long-sleeved white shirt underneath and dark blue jeans.

2. If you mean accesories, occasionaly. I have Shivu wearing a red bandana on his head in some pictures, in real life I mostly get called a hippie for wearing such things- pff, did you ever?? The other thing I'm "allowed" to wear in RL that Shivu wears is my wolf claw necklace (not real!!) but this is only occasionaly, since it makes no sense for a wolf to wear that sort of thing  (:

3. Read above. They're optionaly alright.

4. Refer back to question 1  ;)

5. Not really, I guess his clothes are slightly related to that of a lumber jacks, you know like most werewolf costumes?

Woof!
~Shivu The Wolf
Read my fursona's comic? :D http://sooty123.deviantart.com/gallery/38828689

Offline warriorsfan1812

• Foxes and Wolves ftw!
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 05:52:05 pm »
My fursona always wears a green Atari tee shirt, jeans and an old pair of Nike sneakers. I know it's oddly specific, but I modeled him after my own favorite outfit.