Author Topic: Doing A Furries in Anime Panel  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
Doing A Furries in Anime Panel
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:56:12 am »
I usually do an older anime fan panel at Kumricon, a anime convention in Vancouver WA / Portland OR area.  Thsi year I ma branching out and doing a furries in Anime panel.
I have two goals in mind. To present the fandom to anime fandom and support for furries at kumoricon. There is a interest for this panel among furries that attend Kumoricon.
I ask you all for any example or ideas I can research for this panel

Offline alexisfluffycat

• Meow :)
  • Female
Re: Doing A Furries in Anime Panel
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 02:31:06 pm »
Is it too late to reply to this? I was thinking there's a lot of catgirls in anime and some of them act like cats too (rather than just having ears cause it's cute :P) like Felicia from darkstalkers, I don't know much about her but the way she moves is kind of feral (and she's almost nakie >.< like a cat I guess, lol)

Or there's that Spice and Wolf anime, I haven't watched it (mostly because my brother said it's probably too boring for me though hehe :P I'm allowed to watch anime with nakiness and I guess the wolf lady is naked a lot) but the wolf lady is part wolf! Lol :P and also there's an anime called Utawarerumono (google fills it in if you type utawa, lol) that has an animal girl... I haven't seen that one either, I just like this youtube clip where he pets her tail =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSL_GwilK4

aaaaaaand there's also an anime called Bakemonogatari I think (I'm not sure if that's the anime's name or not) and it has this cat lady in pajamas or something, and she looks pretty cat-like but she might be a demon though, I'm not sure.

Hmmmm and then there's pokemon I guess, or Hamtaro lol... but I don't know if that's furry or not. I'm actually not sure about any of it really! I was just trying to think of anime characters who act kind of like animals :) Oh, there's a dragon lady in Slayers named Filia, who's in human form but sometimes has a tail. Sooooo I can't really think of any others!

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 04:12:08 pm »
I had a serious case of writers block  so I do not not do the panel this year but thanks to flayrah I have an idea where to go. 
Seeing so many furs at Kumorican this year I ma putting my paws down and will do the panel.
If you have any anime titles I can look at lent m know

Offline NeoFur

• Species: Wolf
  • Such is Life.
  • Male
    • Furaffinity Page
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 04:22:39 pm »
Hey, see my post on Nagareboshi Gin >http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=44644.0

Offline redpaw

• Male
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 04:52:19 pm »
There's also magical pokaan, which has a werewolf girl named Liru. I haven't watched the animie myself but I saw a very funny clip from it titled "If the doctor was a werewolf" on youtube.

Wolf's rain is another pretty famous one, very sad though :(.

Offline Squeaks

• Species: German Shepherd/Border Collie
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 08:56:05 am »
Sands of Destruction has furries in it. I only watch a couple episodes so far. It is about humans and beastmen having like civil war or something. I can't remember.