Author Topic: RWBY Furs!  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
RWBY Furs!
« on: August 14, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »
I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this fantastic show! If you are unaware, [i[RWBY[/i] is a 3D animated webseries created by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth in the style of an anime. It takes place in the future-fantasy world of Remnant, where a magic substance called Dust and highly futuristic technology have birthed a prosperous and shining world. Where there is light, there is darkness, and Remnant is no stranger to war and violence. Creatures of darkness called the Grimm lurk in the wild, threatening anyone they come into contact with. In response, the four kingdoms of Vale, Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas created schools to train Hunters and Huntresses to combat the Grimm, and this is where are four main characters find their calling. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long form team RWBY at Beacon Acadamy in Vale, meeting team JNPR and other skilled fighters to combat not only the Grimm, but the also the evil gangs of villains who infect the city, stealing Dust and weaponry for their own twisted intents.

That was just a quick rundown of the show, so if you haven't seen it and it interests you, you can watch it here on Rooster Teeth's website, on Youtube, and even Netflix. The fourth season of the show starts on October 22nd, so you can catch up now and be ready for the next season!

If you are a fan of RWBY, like me, than this thread is for us! Are you as excited for Volume/Season 4 as I am? I've recently started rewatching the 3rd Volume and have been listening to the soundtrack nonstop. All of my screensavers and icons have slowly become RWBY themed and I'm even thinking of my own character. I dunno, I'm just really into this show and the fandom around it.

Who else has seen the show? I've heard a number of people dropping the show or just taking no interest in it. If that's you, what made you drop it/ignore it? If you are a fan of the show, what aspects of it do you like?
Come find me! More to come!