Author Topic: Help Deciding If My Fictions Are Appropiate for Furtopia?  (Read 1943 times)

Offline caninesrock

• Female
Help Deciding If My Fictions Are Appropiate for Furtopia?
« on: April 13, 2011, 01:46:52 pm »
Section: Furry arts discussion

Not all the restrictions of rule #4 apply to works of illustration, stories and poetry. The following things are allowed explicitly:

- Tasteful nudity. Nipples, unaroused genitalia, and mild erotic undertones are allowed. Please indicate in the title if a piece contains nudity.
 - Swearing and violence, if not excessive.
 - Blood. But no gore.

These exceptions do not apply to the discussions, only to the works posted here.

^ I noticed that it said blood,but not gore is appropiate. What's considered gore and what's just considered blood?

I have several stories with violence, including one that has a detailed scene of an orphaned wolf puppy's mother getting killed by a hunter and it mentions her bleeding. Is that considered gore or just blood?  I also have one about a dog hero who has to escape from being abused.

I'm not sure if it's ok to post them here or not.

I have some that don't include blood,though, too.

Banner made by my friend Alex(who isn't a member here) and used with permission. Avatar is screenshot of Jacob in wolf form from Twilight movie.

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
Re: Help Deciding If My Fictions Are Appropiate for Furtopia?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 09:19:30 pm »
PM it to me or the parts you're worried about. I'll take and look at it for you and let you know.
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*