furry arts discussion > artwork techniques & tutorials

A Rat Throws Paint. Ramblings, thoughts and what I've learned. Acrylic paints

<< < (5/5)

cause the rat:
It's all good Jade. I don't mind admitting to where my head goes every time I hear something exciting and new. I think my next fursona is going to be a doughnut.... : ) We didn't have the internet when I was growing up. All we had were books. The information in those books had to be right. Or no one would have bought them. And they would have never ended up in a library. Yes there is more information to be had today. But you have to weed through all the trash to get to it. And if you don't know the difference between the trash and what's good you wont get far. Jade, all you did was help me weed through the trash. Thanks.

Jade Sinapu:

--- Quote from: cause the rat on July 08, 2019, 06:20:32 pm ---...We didn't have the internet when I was growing up. All we had were books. The information in those books had to be right. Or no one would have bought them. And they would have never ended up in a library. Yes there is more information to be had today. But you have to weed through all the trash to get to it. And if you don't know the difference between the trash and what's good you wont get far...

--- End quote ---

This is so true. This is why I kept some college books. Physics doesn't change (or shouldn't) based upon who's president or etc...
And I guess for a more subjective matter like Art, the problem with the internet of "noise" is a bigger issue.

FarFar:
Some good dialog and thoughts going on here. I think we are all in agreement that art is something that needs practice and work, no matter how accomplished one may be, or how long one has been doing it. Rat, I'm sure your updates on your journey have helped others in wanting to keep going and /or to practice more. Keep up what you are doing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version