Author Topic: ScotFurs: Need a host  (Read 2035 times)

Offline SerFox

• Male
    • Northern Fox
ScotFurs: Need a host
« on: October 17, 2006, 12:00:07 am »
Hey, I've just created a small community website for Scottish furs to stay and meet other scottish furs, but I haven't got a host.

I could put it on tripod, geocities or freewebs, but it's all html based and stuff and I don't think they'd appreciate somehting without their logo's on it.

ANy suggestions for hosts, or if you can offer me a little bit of your hosting/your pc's host-capable space for 150KB of data and some traffic, I'd be grateful. Need some kind of domain, but I could fix that up somewhere I think, advice on that too would be good ^_^

SerFox
Sigmatoor? Wuzzat? o.o

Offline Richard K Niner

• Indecision incarnate canine
  • Male
    • K9 Unit
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 01:04:48 am »
?

Offline WhiteShepherd

• furtopia.org Sysop!
  • Male
    • http://www.whiteshepherd.furtopia.org
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 07:42:14 am »
Furtopia has sponsored a LOT ethnic/culture based furry sites and forums.  We have sponsored this service for many years to encourage international and regonial furs to help make connections with each other.

As long as you and a reliable crew (start working on finding some reliable help) are willing to responcibly manage it we can provide you a website, forum, and gallery.

If your interested PM me what you would like to do as well as you you plan to start helping you and we can get the ball rolling.

WhiteShepherd
IRC quotes:

[05:01] <Kai_Misou> We cats sleep when we want and where we want.
[05:01] <WhiteShep> We dogs sleep WHEN we can. :/
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span =''><!--Quot