Author Topic: Made a collar bracelet, perfect for when you cant wear your collar.  (Read 7793 times)

Offline Dragore

• Jesus loves you.
  • Male
Re: Made a collar bracelet, perfect for when you cant wear your collar.
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 01:33:13 pm »
that could be useful for your keys and stuff. id hang a flash drive off a collar if i had one. oh and neat idea

Offline prettylilpup

• Female
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 03:12:24 pm »
That looks very nice. good job on it

Still looking for pics (school web site has no pics at all), but we do sing the mario theme to annoy him.  He moves between like three different class rooms throughout the day, and he pushes around a cart full of his books and such.  We call it his mario kart, and we want to mariofy it for a senior prank.  It's hilarious! :D
That is hilarious.

Offline Alysian Bluehoof

• *i'm back!*
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 10:19:02 am »
i did the exact same thing a long while ago... first collar i ever bought :P i still have it, i wore it so much the pattern is almost gone, but i keep it for sentimental reasons. it was a little black one with dog bone prints on it. it's got the little engraved thing on it and everything.
good times
mah fur code---FEZ3adw A C D++ H++ M- P++ R+ T++ W- Z Sm S++ RLTI a- c++ d++ e+ f++ i+ j p++ sm s+++

i'm having avie issues... if anyone wanted to PM me to help that would be nice :) you guys changed how it worked while i was gone! :O

Offline Leon the Coyote

• Male
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2009, 02:41:56 pm »
That's Awesome. I so want one. It'd be cool  and something i could wear at work.
Some people wear a Fursuit on special occasions...I wear normal clothes on Special occasions

Offline Dragore

• Jesus loves you.
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 12:17:50 am »
you know how much i could do woth that. my house keys would always be with me, i could have my ID on it and a little cat toy to i have three cats. lol

Offline Wolf Axle

• Male
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:40 am »
Yes, good idea. But I can't even go to the pet store without being with a parent ( no drivers license) and it's so fun for me (sarcasm) cause i need a gray-ish leather collar so that it matches my fur, so when i walk around with it it makes me feel as if I am in my fur.  But near my town it's near impossible to find. Well i got to go my thought isn't finished but i will be on later to add more. sorry if I made any mistakes in spelling English class isn't my forte.

Pet's name: Iruu Darra
Adopt your own!
my fur code: FCW A+ C- D+++ H++ P++++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm RLWC a- c++ e- f++++ h* i++ j++++

Offline Wolf Axle

• Male
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 03:30:18 pm »
continued* and the fact is that gray-ish collars are hard to find where i live. :(  (end)

Pet's name: Iruu Darra
Adopt your own!
my fur code: FCW A+ C- D+++ H++ P++++ R+ T++++ W Z Sm RLWC a- c++ e- f++++ h* i++ j++++

Offline Dog_OF_War7

• Male
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 07:27:22 pm »
Dude thats awesome :) reminds me of what my cat girl does cause her parents stole the neck sise collar i gave her last year.
=^.^= Dog Of War7=^.^=

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 07:37:14 pm »
Closed due to gravedigging. Please continue all collar discussion here:
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php/topic,32764.0.html