Author Topic: Removing Tail, Ears, etc  (Read 2810 times)

Offline FelixTheFox

• Male
Removing Tail, Ears, etc
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:50:15 am »
What's it like, for those of you who have tails and things, to take them off?

I have had my tail for about 3 weeks now and ever since, I have been wearing it every minute of every day (except from in school because of uniform). Yesterday was a non-uniform day as we were going on a trip to the mountains. I had to decide if I should keep my tail on or take it off. In the end I made the decision to take it off and it was terrible, the whole day I just didn't feel like myself :'(
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Offline SenoraKitty

• Female
Re: Removing Tail, Ears, etc
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 11:08:37 am »
I get a little down when it comes time to take off my tail, and ears. For me the act of taking it off is just like taking off my work clothes, but I do get a little twinge of guilt.

I miss it so much after the tail is off. It feels like it's still there half the time though. Kind of like a phantom limb syndrome.

Offline ArticShadow

• Female
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 06:06:29 pm »
Yeah, I understand. When I can't wear my tail, ears, and collar I don't ever feel like myself.
Icon done by FluffyFennecx3 off FA.

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 04:19:53 am »
May be a little late one this, but I'm not sure how late is "too late" xD! But anyways, I wear my ears almost 24/7 anyways. So when I take 'em off is when water is smacking my head (shower) or I'm sleeping. o.o So, I don't feel like they're ever off. I don't work yet...so yeah. I wear my tail though on the weekends usually only. I LOVE when I have my tail though xD I just feel so cozy and happy. I like the iono feeling =p or something. When I do remove my tail though, is when I miss it. I think it's because I get use to something warm up against the back of my legs...and I wear it with a nice "string" as well xD so, I'm use to that kinda 'hugging' my tummy or whatever. Same thing with my collar, although I really don't wear that as much.

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Fenny the Fox

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 03:02:13 pm »
I have no ears, but I do have a nice, white tail. Though I rarely wear it, as I have little venue or reason to do so most of the time, I always hate to take it off after wearing it for a while. It just feels so good to wear it, to feel that little shift each time it wags as I walk, etc. It feels almost natural.  :)

I felt similar about my collar when I used to wear one. Honestly, it was as much because I was a bit of a "punk"/freak as it was about being "furry". I wore it most of my freshman year of college - to class and everything, sometimes. It felt good to wear it, and when someone asked about it, I simply said "I like it" and left it at that. :D

Still wear both the tail and collar now and then, especially to cons (anime, typically) and just goofing with a couple friends of mine. Hate to take them off afterwards.
F[Fennec]CF3a A C D H++ M- P+++ R T+ W Z! Sm RLET a cln+ d! e+ f+ h+ i+ j+ p+ sm+

P[red panda]/>F[fennec] B++ BB+ C+ E+ FF++ I+ >M MM- N+ O+ Tru* a

Offline Baylyn

• Female
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 10:00:05 pm »
I perfer not to take them off ever they are part of me