Author Topic: Why do you wear your collar, tail, ears, ect.?  (Read 23816 times)

Offline IvoryFunnel

• Female
Re: Why do you wear your collar, tail, ears, ect.?
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2011, 06:03:55 pm »
*Stops chewing Sticks*
I use to have a dog that got token way. I got to keep her collar at least. I started wearing it because I had no reason to just leave it hanging there. But then I thought I couldent wear it because I was a Rat and not a K-9. I read a little about who and who couldnt wear one. And thats when I found out anyone can wear a collar. *Chews a little more to get back on topic* Any ways,I dont like to take it off because I feel incomplet if I dont wear it. Ive never took it off since.  :D   I also want to get a tail,not ears because they look kinda dumn   :P
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:06:26 pm by IvoryFunnel »
Ill sniff and nibble,but ill never bite.

Offline Lycusthevampyrum

• Male
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2011, 04:32:30 pm »
After I finished the tail for my fursuit, I put it on, and then I got so used to it, I was scared to take it off because it might hurt xDDD jkjk
The reason why I wear my tail, other than because I'm a furry, is because I feel somewhat broken without it, that, and I also like disturbing the general public by evidently not fitting in on purpose xD

"... And if you disagree with us, please: feel free to keep that oppinion to yourself!" -- Jeremy Clarkson

Offline Minokyoko

• Male
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2011, 06:11:04 pm »
ever since i found out i was furry, i've always worn a tail, i kinda miss it when not wearing it.

when i get home from work, the first thing i do is put my tail on and dont take it off till i go to work the next day (repeat till the weekend).

http://minokyoko.deviantart.com

Furcode
FCF/FT/CW f 2 a A+ C- D H+ M- P R+ T++ W Z+ Sf

Hope to have my fursuit made by then.

Offline Baylyn

• Female
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2012, 10:02:43 pm »
well i wear them for many different reasons my ears and tails because its just who I am I am a wolf :) now my collar I only wear for personal reasons