Author Topic: Furry crush  (Read 29251 times)

Offline Mr. Apple

• Male
    • FurAffinity
Furry crush
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:38:01 pm »
What character whether it be in a comic book/novel/other stuff/pictures/movies/things do you have a crush on.
I personally am in love with Mat from concession. I wuff him so much =^_^=
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."

DA: http://x13killer.deviantart.com/
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/x13killer/

Offline BeckyL97

• Species: Black Dragon/White Tigress
  • It's great to be back!
  • Female
Re: Furry crush
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:23:29 am »
I love...

...Mewtwo, Bisharp and Luxray from Pokemon...

...and N from Pokemon (you gotta love his hair)...

...Beelzemon from Digimon...

...and a few others.

But ESPECIALLY Bisharp, Mewtwo, Beelzemon and N...   :D
<---- Please click me! :) Thanks!

Offline ShySheen

• "I am not whining, I am complaining."
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 03:42:57 am »
I'm very fond of Renamon from Digimon Tamers..But not in the way most people portray her as..I respect her for her strength and beauty. She's always had my attention since I watched Digimon back then. Also her evolved forms are pretty cool as well. It's just something about her thats somewhat enchanting to me. The fact that she's a fox..or her eyes...I don't know. I respect the Rena.

Offline Woodsmoke

• Male
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 05:50:10 pm »
Hate to be a bit normal in this, but I like Holo from Spice and Wolf quite a bit, eep...  :) Eep, nothing more to say.

And I think Glaceon and Lucario are quite wonderful too, but so are many pokemon. =)

Offline ShySheen

• Male
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 06:38:25 pm »
Whoops, double post.. x_x It didnt' show I posted here..but I'll just name another one I really like. Callie Briggs from Swat Kats. She's smart, pretty, and she's easily my second furry crush.

Offline aspect

• Aspect of the Universe
  • Male
    • my furaffinity
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 12:22:13 am »
Agreed with the Renamon-not-as-usually-portrayed. Man she has such a great design the way she is in the show, why do people have to... you know. I guess "why do people have to go and anthropomorphize" isn't the right thing to say, she is an anthropomorphic fox-ishness.

BUT my real furry crush is RURI as I said in my introduction. I mean maybe it is just me [probably] but this page still, I dunno, makes me feel warm & fuzzy http://inhuman-comic.com/comic342.php even though the storyline is more or less depressing. Okay I will stop posting that url, maybe it should just be in my signature.

Renamon and Ruri are why I actually think I must be furry at heart rather than just an admirer of fur fandom culture.

Offline MressFan

• Male
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 02:53:17 am »
Whoops, double post.. x_x It didnt' show I posted here..but I'll just name another one I really like. Callie Briggs from Swat Kats. She's smart, pretty, and she's easily my second furry crush.

Me too, i loved Callie since i was 12 when the show first aired on TBS and has been my number one catgirl.

There's also M'ress from Star Trek TAS and Cheetara that i always had a crush on since 4.

Offline ShySheen

• Male
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 12:47:02 pm »
Omg I totally forgot about Cheetara! She's beautiful as well, plus cheetahs have to be my favorite big cat in the animal kingdom. Ahh, I remember when Thundercats used to be on Toonami..Good times, good times..

Offline aspect

• Aspect of the Universe
  • Male
    • my furaffinity
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 01:18:09 pm »
I forgot the following, not crushes precisely but darn cute:

-Katia from Prequel Adeventure is such a lovable character, anyone else out there read Prequel?
-&, naturally Flora from twokinds.

Offline MressFan

• Male
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »
Omg I totally forgot about Cheetara! She's beautiful as well, plus cheetahs have to be my favorite big cat in the animal kingdom. Ahh, I remember when Thundercats used to be on Toonami..Good times, good times..

Indeed cheetahs are awesome and i enjoyed rewatching Thundercats when i was 16 on Toonami and dreamed of her, Cheetah on Justice League kicks major ace too.

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 10:59:04 pm »
When i was little, bugs bunny.  When I was 15, the rabbits of Watership Down.  Now Aslan.
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 11:36:18 pm »
Lilly from Alpha & Omega. The awkward white wolfess who taught the Alpha male from the other pack how to howl.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Hoagiebot

• Species: Thinking Machines Corporation CM-5/1056
  • Analyzing MLP w/ 135-GFLOPS of raw computing power
  • Male
    • Project Destiny Studios
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 07:15:48 am »
I am a *huge* fan of female neko, furry, and cartoon animal characters, so much so that I have been drawing them pretty much non-stop for the past 17-years and have been fawning over them whenever I have seen them in television shows, movies, video games, comic books, etc.  In fact, I will consume just about any form of media for the sole reason that it contains a female anthropomorphic character that I find attractive.  If I find anything else that I like about the media, then that is just bonus points for it!  For some examples, I originally started subscribing to Fred Perry's Gold Digger comic books over a decade ago because they had Britanny the were-cheetah and Sheila the were-jaguar in them, I pretty much only watched Digimon Tamers thanks to Renamon, and I became a huge fan of DiC's Heathcliff thanks to Cleo and Roxy!  In addition, you could guarantee that I spent quite a bit of time in movie theaters this year thanks to Angelique the fox from Rango, Master Tigress from Kung Fu Panda 2, Kanga from Winnie the Pooh, and Nala from The Lion King 3D. (Can you feel the love tonight, because with Nala in 3D I definitely could!   :D )  Heck, even little kids shows don't escape my attention if a female anthropomorphic character contained in it is alluring enough.  I've been known in the past to sit through episodes of Encore Enterprise's Buttons & Rusty to see Rosie the fox, CINAR Animation's Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat to see Mama Miao, and PorchLight Entertainment's Animalia to see Fushia, a fox with a French accent to name a few!  It's all good to me if it gives me another sultry female furry character to draw!  As far as video games go, I actually bought the CPS2 A and B boards (a.k.a. the electronic guts) from the stand-up Capcom arcade game Darkstalkers because I wanted my time spent with Felicia the Catwoman from that game to be as authentic of an experience as possible, and only bought a Nintendo GameCube due to a couple of game titles for it that happen to have a certain British-accent-speaking staff-wielding blue fox femme in them!   :)  There was even one old cable television show that proved that the female furry characters didn't even have to be animated for me to like them-- have you ever seen the character "Lilli" from The Disney Channel's 1984 television show Dumbo's Circus?  If you check the YouTube video of Lilli linked to below you will see what I mean about her:

YouTube: Dumbo's Circus - Lilli's Mystery
(The only Lilli-mystery for me is what is lying beneath that trench-coat!  Har har har!)

So when it comes to answering the question of which female anthropomorphic characters that I have a crush on, my answer would have to be what female anthropomorphic characters haven't I had a crush on?  I have been swooning over these characters for years before I ever knew that such a thing as the furry fandom existed, and I joined the fandom because it largely contained a like-minded group of individuals who didn't think that I was weird for drawing Vixey from The Fox and the Hound dozens of times over in my sketchbooks, or for watching the animated film Balto endlessly because I thought that Jenna was hot!  And as an added bonus to joining the furry fandom, I met dozens of other extremely talented furry artists who draw the very kind of sleek female furry pin-up drawings that I adore (and I have spent *way* too much money buying that art, believe me), and I have even ran into a few people who have actually wanted to buy some of my own artwork too!  For the female furry enthusiast, being in this fandom is definitely a win-win situation!

I suppose that if I had to choose one fine furry femme to showcase above all others, it would have the be Duchess, the mother cat from The Aristocats.  She was arguably my first major furry crush ever.  Not along after first discovering girls in general I started to notice that there was something that was completely captivating about Duchess, and despite the risk of the ridicule that I would receive from my peers and my younger siblings at the time (it wasn't considered cool back in Middle School to be watching Disney cartoons, you know), I squirreled away the family VHS copy of The Aristocats in my bedroom and watched the movie dozens of times on the weekends after the rest of my family had gone to bed so that no one would know.  These days (when I can actually afford to, anyway) I collect original animation productions cels of her, and I currently have five of them framed and hanging up as part of my Duchess shrine in my room!   :)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:54:49 pm by Hoagiebot »

Offline Urban-WolfFox

• Male
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 07:38:06 am »
When i was a kid i loved Robin Hood, every time i saw that cute fox i would feel fuzzy and safe (:

Offline Luku

• "Tell 'em I said something cool."
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 04:39:45 pm »
Let's just say I didn't see Space Jam five times in a row because I was really into basketball.

Offline Eddy

• Male
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 09:17:24 am »
Throughout my life, my furry crush kept changing all the time. For example, I was keen on Pinky from Pinky and the Brain when it was on TV. *in an old man's voice* They don't make cartoons like that anymore, do they?

Offline aspect

• Aspect of the Universe
  • Male
    • my furaffinity
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 06:30:34 pm »
Hoagiebot, thanks for the rant, it was interesting. :) It'd be hard for me to watch Digimon Tamers if Renamon were my only interest in it... there's only so much of her in a given episode.

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 09:05:54 pm »
Nothing...
Come find me! More to come!

Offline AeglAxolotty

• Carrot cake is better!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 01:08:32 am »
I've had numerous animated crushes...but the only 'furry' one I can think of is Tiger from An American Tail and Fievel Goes West back when I was a kid.

We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals...gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth.

--Henry Beston

Offline Soulneko

• Hey
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 03:25:25 am »
Well this is akward but ive always liked the egypition god of cats bastet i dunno why
"I've never talked to a girl before. I don't know how to handle it."
"Hey everyone! Isn't this fun? The door opens to the inside, right?"
"Oh, by the way... my blood is black."
"Because I don't know how to deal with girls...
"Bloody needle." -Crona i love anime

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 08:31:58 pm »
Starfox, Mewtwo, Remy (Ratatatouille)... that's all i can think of  :)

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 02:37:49 am »
Khajiit from the Elder Scrolls

Tigger

There was also a moorcat, basically a big panther that turns invisible, in the Shannara series by Terry Brooks
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!

Offline Hoagiebot

• Male
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 01:39:32 am »
Hoagiebot, thanks for the rant, it was interesting. :) It'd be hard for me to watch Digimon Tamers if Renamon were my only interest in it... there's only so much of her in a given episode.

I didn't really intend for my reply to be a "ranting" one.  It just so happens that the primary thing that gravitated me towards the furry fandom to begin with is the fact that I tend to find female furry/cartoon animal/neko characters to be attractive.  I have been noticing these types of characters for a very long time now, and as a result I have a very long list of ones that I have had "crushes" on to varying degrees over the years.

In any case, my love towards these types of characters still continues unabated, and I've made a real hobby out of collecting original comic and animation art of some of my favorite crushes.  For example, I just bought 10 original animation production cels of the character "Sasha La Fleur" from All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 last week!   :)

Offline Morphy

• Male
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 08:40:11 am »
Never had a terrible crush on any character, to the point of obsession, but I'd have to say Sabrina (by Eric S) has long been favored and sought out. While Animaniacs was on the air, Minerva Mink, was quite the crush. Alas, it was a flash in the pan, a temporary fling, and I've gone back to finding whatever I can on Sabrina.

Offline Hoagiebot

• Male
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 09:17:40 am »
Never had a terrible crush on any character, to the point of obsession, but I'd have to say Sabrina (by Eric S) has long been favored and sought out. While Animaniacs was on the air, Minerva Mink, was quite the crush. Alas, it was a flash in the pan, a temporary fling, and I've gone back to finding whatever I can on Sabrina.

While it has been a few years since I read Sabrina Online avidly, I used to be a huge fan of the web comic back when I was in college during the early 2000's.  There are a lot of cute female furry femmes in that comic, such as the before-mentioned Sabrina, Zig-Zag, Carli Chinchilla, etc., however if I had to pick just one female furry from that comic the one that was definitely my fav by far was Amy the Squirrel.  This strip from February 1997 featuring Amy particularly drove me wild...  Unbelievably, even though it has been years since I have visited the Sabrina Online website, I still somehow remembered exactly which month and year that particular strip was from instantly off the top of my head!  Geez, I wish that I could actually remember information that is actually important as well as that-- if I could, I might actually be successful at something!  :D

*sigh* Looking back at that strip, that Thomas fellow was one lucky wolf...