Author Topic: Furry related things while sleeping?  (Read 14142 times)

Offline DarkMynx

• Its Okay If You Hate Me
  • Female
Furry related things while sleeping?
« on: July 14, 2013, 07:25:54 pm »
Well people may find this unusual but I've been told I actually whimper while I sleep...I don't know why but it's been going on for years. It does really bother me because my fursona is a canine and most dogs whimper or bark sometimes when they sleep anyway, my dogs do :P

I'm sleeping round my boyfriends for the first time hopefully in a few weeks and I'm kinda worried because I might make noises in my sleep and I don't know how he'll think about that xD

Does anyone else do anything furry related when they sleep? Surely I'm not the only one :c
"It's Okay If You Hate Me"

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Re: Furry related things while sleeping?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 08:22:34 pm »
Well people may find this unusual but I've been told I actually whimper while I sleep...I don't know why but it's been going on for years. It does really bother me because my fursona is a canine and most dogs whimper or bark sometimes when they sleep anyway, my dogs do :P

I'm sleeping round my boyfriends for the first time hopefully in a few weeks and I'm kinda worried because I might make noises in my sleep and I don't know how he'll think about that xD

Does anyone else do anything furry related when they sleep? Surely I'm not the only one :c

I whine and warble also, and during thunderstorms I freeze up and shake uncontrollably, just like a dog. Luckily my mate is also dog-like in regards to sleep--he will also whine and twitch. When I scratch behind his ear his leg will twitch just as a dog's does too!  :P  :)

My mate finds my sleep noises cute.  :-[ I hope you get just as lucky when you're around your bf!  :)
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline bkatt500

• Female
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 10:18:47 pm »
I no longer sleep curled up, I stopped that when I was about 12 and got a bigger bed.  I still make my bed in more of a 'nest' than any sort of recognizable formal bed.
<a href=http://bkatt500.deviantart.com/>Check me out on deviantArt!</a>

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 08:34:19 pm »
When I sleep I drool quite a bit(which planan does)
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 12:00:56 am »
I curl up into a ball like shape but I'm not aware of any noises I may or may not make.
Mate of WereCat

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 10:48:32 am »
well when I was younger I shared a room with my younger brother he woke me up saying I was growling
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 10:56:24 am »
I've had a few digs in the ribs on camps because people in the barracks say I grumble and growl while sleeping, Although if they were that tired then they would get to sleep anyway  :D
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 11:03:15 am »
I sometimes fall asleep with my chew toy still in my mouth. :-[ I've been told I also whine in my sleep. (: I remember I once was on the phone with my mate and I fell asleep before hanging up. He texted me the next morning saying "Did you know you howl in your sleep?" :-[

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Fal

• Racing Dragon
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 09:22:03 am »
I don't really do anything in my sleep actually.  :(

But I do dream about anthros, if that counts for anything
Happy Dragon, Sleepy Dragon, Hungry Dragon *licks lips*

Offline WhiteAkitaKeiko

• Species: hug loving American Akita
  • I will find you, and I will hug you
  • Female
    • My FA
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 06:12:36 pm »
I curl up like just my dogs, i don't know its pretty natural for me.
I tend to drool (weird right?) while asleep.
Icon by myself

Choose wisely who you hate and hunt.
Because the shot you've used..might've been fatal

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 10:18:34 am »
I tend to curl up in a ball when I sleep. I also usually have my dogs on the bed as well plus a plushie dog under my arm. Lotta dogs in my bed at night. Yep. Bed space is an issue. They tend to get most of it.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 03:16:20 am »
i sometimes curl up a little

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 11:50:20 am »
I tend to twitch like I'm trying to move if I'm having trouble sleeping, but I'm also a extremely restless sleeper.
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 05:43:23 am »

I whine and warble also, and during thunderstorms I freeze up and shake uncontrollably, just like a dog. Luckily my mate is also dog-like in regards to sleep--he will also whine and twitch. When I scratch behind his ear his leg will twitch just as a dog's does too!  :P  :)
I love thunderstorms rain and darkness :D Where I live there is so much damn light pollution. I can't wait till the next power failure occurs at night. A Couple of street lights and the glow from a Safeway parking shine through my window even with my blind closed and it lights up my room.

I don't get why towns have street lights in residential areas! It won't stop crime ^.^ Just use infrared cameras if they are worried about crime. Street lights are a waste of power and cause light pollution! It also makes me sad :(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:54:34 pm by Zoo ^__^ »

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 07:27:36 am »
I love thunderstorms rain and darkness :D Where I live there is so much damn light pollution. I can't wait till the next power failure occurs at night. A Couple of street lights and the glow from a Safeway parking shine through my window even with my blind closed and it lights up my room.

I don't get why towns have street lights in residential areas! It won't stop crime ^.^ Just use infrared cameras if they are worries about crime. Street lights are a waste of power and cause light pollution! It also makes me sad :(

same ^^ i love thunderstorms, rain, and darkness. there isn't too much light in my area all i have are the street lights...

also the reason for street lights are not to stop crime but to allow people to see. it's hard to drive with only your head lights because you can only see in front and a little to your side. also for those people who might need to get up early they need to know where there car is in there drive way... also there are more things that are a was of power than street lights... and you can simply fix that with solar panels if people were less greedy and would do that to help the environment... 

Offline Scion Tyven

• Male
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 05:14:30 pm »
I pull all my blankets over myself (and I have a lot of blankets) And make a den of sorts. I'm actually quite worried about sleeping with others, just because I can't stand the traditional way of sleeping.
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." - Steven Erikson

Offline Magna

• Female
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 08:44:42 pm »
I always bury myself in a pile of blankets, and have a nice little semicircle of pillows around my head and upper body. It's a nice little nest.

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 10:42:37 pm »
Recently discovered i whimper and . Thank  you brother \ roomate for the headache
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 03:33:41 pm »
I've taken to sleeping atop the blanket, even in Winter. I think I run in my sleep and kick the covers off.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:06 am »
No matter how well I make my bed, I always end up waking up in a den made of every sheet, blanket, and pillow I have. That's assuming I even decide to sleep on my bed (I prefer to sleep on or near a vent).

That being said, I apparently whine when sleeping (And ussually swear and murmer, which is decidedly less animalistic).

Ah, crap >.<' I already posted in this thread.
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Kira

• Female
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 09:01:31 pm »
Lately I have been covering myself fully in my blankets, (maybe just leaving a little hole for air) it makes me feel much cozier and safer! Almost like a cave. :)

And this isn't really sleeping, but i'm pretty much literally nocturnal... (Until I become old enough to get a job... >:( ) We have friends that are really early risers, and when they came for a sleepover once I went to bed when one of them was already awake... x_x

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 05:43:35 am »
it's hard to see what i do when i sleep but i have noticed that some times before going to sleep i have my hands (almost typed paws ^^) curled up like a dog's paws. i also tend to roll around a lot when playing with my dog...

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 01:08:59 am »
i droll heavily on some nights  :goldthpt:
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 01:49:00 am »
recently i have noticed that before i fall asleep my legs/arms twitch..... i wonder if they do when i sleep.....

Offline xracecar

• Species: Umbreon
  • ^ I'm totally original
  • Male
    • Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 04:45:58 pm »
I surround myself with a blanket, back to the wall, move around a lot and wake up to my heater (its really quiet though). Also, I mumble some weird things at night. Like my bro was on his laptop when my hand went up and I repeatedly said, "pass pass pass pass," weird dreams have been going on too, like I'm an actual Pokémon and yeah (I always die somehow in my dreams)
"I'm hungry,"
"Dude! You just ate lunch!"

"When in doubt, C4!" -Jaime Hyneman

FCW2adrw A-- C- D? H M? P R++ T+++ W Z? Sm? RL-* a- cmn++++ d++ e- f-- h+ iw++ j+ p sm--