Author Topic: Regarding the GameMaster approval process  (Read 18361 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Regarding the GameMaster approval process
« on: January 13, 2014, 06:38:42 pm »
I was just think about this and figured might as well toss it up there. I've read the approval process for it and understand how it works inside and out, however i figured it is probably a bit time consuming with having to  read all the ones that come across your mail. So my suggestion was to perhaps put one person in charge of reading and approving those. I'm highly willing to volunteer for it, because i am on daily and plus i feel as if people would be more will to send their ideas to somebody they know is highly active in the rp boards. Look at it this way, You have to ask somebody for permission to start a new rp. Would you rather go to a moderator who knows a little bit about everything on the site or would you rather take it to a person you know is active in the rp boards and can offer you great suggestions and changes to get your rp through.

So to sum all that up my suggestion is to put somebody who is highly active in the rp boards in charge of reviewing. It clears that off your plate allowing you to get to your other duties, and makes it a bit more accessible for the people wanting to start new rps.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
Re: Regarding the GameMaster approval process
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 06:52:55 pm »
The process has already been heavily discussed. This will not happen.
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: Regarding the GameMaster approval process
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 06:57:00 pm »
I believe several of our members of staff are or were roleplayers, either here or on other sites, and know enough about the process to know what they are on about ;)

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#