Poll

How will Trump leave office?

Use the 25th Amendment.
1 (20%)
Impeach Trump again for a second time.
1 (20%)
Do nothing and let Trump finish out his term till it ends on Jan. 20th.
2 (40%)
Other option. Please explain in a post.
1 (20%)
Trump will resign. (Yeah, riiiiiiiight. Wishful thinking.)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: How will Trump leave office?  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
How will Trump leave office?
« on: January 08, 2021, 11:10:39 pm »
Due to the events of January 6, 2020 when pro-Trump rioters entered and vandalized the U.S. Capitol building with Trump supposedly "encouraging" the act, many lawmakers (Particuarly Democrats.) are either calling for invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office or writing up articles of impeachment (Again) to remove him.

What are your thoughts? What will it take to hold Trump accountable for his actions and remove him? Will any of these options work or not work?

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: How will Trump leave office?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 01:06:55 am »
In handcuffs. Trump's last tweets were hints of setting up a separate government.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 12:48:01 pm »
In handcuffs.
Second. This is nothing less than a coup d'etat, and one that isn't over yet - I predict further attacks over the coming weeks. If ultimately unsuccessful (and I don't see how a coup against the U.S. can succeed without military support), I expect everyone involved (including and especially any politicians and other government officials who supported this atrocity) to get at least a decade or two in prison for sedition. >:(

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 12:59:05 pm »
In handcuffs.
Second. This is nothing less than a coup d'etat, and one that isn't over yet - I predict further attacks over the coming weeks. If ultimately unsuccessful (and I don't see how a coup against the U.S. can succeed without military support), I expect everyone involved (including and especially any politicians and other government officials who supported this atrocity) to get at least a decade or two in prison for sedition. >:(

Already happening.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/us/oregon-legislator-entry-protest-december-trnd/index.html

P.S. - It's not just other politicians who may need to be held accountable as well. But also social media platforms for failing to take action on Trump's posts and videos.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:06:56 pm by Kobuk »