announcements > meet the mods & staff

Professor of Cunning

<< < (2/35) > >>

Weisseman:
Nope. Sorry Kobuk. You can find abit more to the line in my post if that helps  (:

I work for (prepare to use your brain) a company called Matchtech who contracted me out to a company called Flagship who are now owned by another company called Vosper Thorneycroft who have sub contracted me out to BAE systems. Got that? x3

Duffman!:

--- Quote from: Weisseman on July 13, 2008, 08:34:07 pm ---Nope. Sorry Kobuk. You can find abit more to the line in my post if that helps  (:

I work for (prepare to use your brain) a company called Matchtech who contracted me out to a company called Flagship who are now owned by another company called Vosper Thorneycroft who have sub contracted me out to BAE systems. Got that? x3

--- End quote ---

/headexplode. lol

So your doing work for BAE systems atm then?

Weisseman:
Pretty much yeah  :goldthpt:

Duffman!:
I got a headache working that out :D.
We had a substitute teacher who did the desgin work for this big stadium near us, all the logo work and stuff, and the finished product was this:
http://www.fmccatering.co.uk/images/liberty_stadium_logo.jpg
And the company he worked for got something like £250k for it.
I'm not being funny, but i could have drawn that, and he made a hell of alot of money for it. When he was telling us about it i was like "I'm gonna be a graphics designer when/if i grow up." :D

Alexandre:

--- Quote from: Weisseman on July 13, 2008, 07:42:48 pm ---P.S Anyone who gets the title reference will recieve a box of Cookies  (:

--- End quote ---

That would be: Blackadder Back & Forth <---(highlight to view)

I was a cheater, though; I used google.  But do I still get the cookies?  ^_^

Oh, and congrats, Weissmann!  You'll do a great job.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version