community group sub-forums > anime

Code Geass

(1/2) > >>

Kobuk:
Has anyone here ever bought and watched Code Geass? What did you think of it? I've started to become interested in this series and may purchase it in the future, but I want to know what opinions people have about it.

Mylo:
Code Geass was an amazing series!  :D
The plot was so intricate and there was something for everyone in this show: action, deception, love, humor, mecha-battles...
I would want to watch it again sometime, to see any details I missed.

Anyways, you should definitely watch it.  Just make sure you allot enough time to see the whole thing! :) 

Shim:
I watched the first season, and I was not impressed at all. I thought it was severely over-hyped, and it was weak.

I'm probably still bitter from the obsession at school a couple of years back, but I'm really just not a fan x_x.

Mylo:

--- Quote from: Shim on October 09, 2011, 12:04:22 am ---I watched the first season, and I was not impressed at all. I thought it was severely over-hyped, and it was weak.

I'm probably still bitter from the obsession at school a couple of years back, but I'm really just not a fan x_x.

--- End quote ---

What?!  How could you??  (haha jk  :D)

There was an obsession?  I didn't know it was so popular...
What exactly didn't you like about the series?

Shim:

--- Quote from: Mylo on October 09, 2011, 12:17:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Shim on October 09, 2011, 12:04:22 am ---I watched the first season, and I was not impressed at all. I thought it was severely over-hyped, and it was weak.

--- End quote ---

???  How could you??  (haha jk)

There was an obsession?  I didn't know it was so popular...
What exactly didn't you like about the series?

--- End quote ---

A lot of the characters bothered me..Especially Lelouch. He drove me completely insane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version