Author Topic: the game  (Read 60478 times)

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2004, 07:28:56 am »
A house in the suburbs of a small town lies derelict. The curtains drawn from morning till night. The neighbours were becoming worried of the homes occupant after they heard sounds of shouting and heard glass breaking days before. The police had been informed but when they went to investigate no-one was home.

In truth everything was fine...well almost everything. Josh stood staring at his reflection in the shattered mirror. His amber eyes flashed in the dim light. He had hid himself away after running from his home, the night he had changed. He now stayed in an abandoned home in the Loughan village, with only a cell phone and laptop...his only lifelines left and both were dying.

"What happened to me? Why have I become an anthro?" He needed to know. Opening his laptop he prayed the battery would hold out long enough. He headed to a website, and began typing a string of E-mail addresses. "To whom receives this message, I am in need of help. I have become an animal. Very scared. Please...He left his number in the message and hit send. He hoped someone in the list could help him, or prove that he was stark raving crazy. He shut down the laptop hoping it would conserve enough charge for him to check his distress letter. He got up and looked out across the Bann. He had to stay away from people. He'd have to travel the countryside.

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2004, 08:06:46 am »
Kale checked his email... one message... fowared from someone else he knew, apparently the orgional had been changed and was scared. He disconnected and dialled the numer
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2004, 08:15:15 am »
Josh had been following the river for hours. He looked at his watch. It was getting late. He slumped down against a tree and closed his eyes. At that moment he felt something stir him. His phone was ringing he reached into his pocket and glanced at the screen. Only two bars remained, hesitantly he pressed call. h-hello?

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2004, 10:07:18 am »
Kale heard the words and replied "hi there, my names Kale, and im an otter" It was all he could think of
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

Offline beyond the darkness

• When darkness falls, allow the light of your heart to guide you
  • Male
    • http://www.btd.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2004, 05:42:00 pm »
Watching the people milling around the town, Dark stabbed at the keys on his phone to send a message to Kale.

"Found village, too busy 2 look 4 u, got shelter here. look 2moro"
"Beyond the darkness is a door to the light,
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls
Allow the light of your heart to guide you

Hope burns brighter than any star
And will shine long after the last star dies"

My Furry Code : FMF1 A+ C- D+ H++ M P+ R T++++ W Z- Sm RLA/CT/LW/AT a- cn++ d+ e+ f h* iwf+ j++++ p++ sm--

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2004, 07:11:51 am »
Kale put nthe other on hold as his phone beeped, informing him of a new text message I will c u tomoz then
He turned back to the phone, scanning the night anxiously, knowing that he could have attracted the attention of something else.

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2004, 07:44:17 am »
Dark read the reply and smiled slightly, returned the phone to his pocket and retreated into the alleyway.
He found the hole in the wall he came across before and dropped into the cellar.
"Damn I miss my room" he said to himself.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

My Furry Code : FMF1 A+ C- D+ H++ M P+ R T++++ W Z- Sm RLA/CT/LW/AT a- cn++ d+ e+ f h* iwf+ j++++ p++ sm--

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2004, 04:54:28 pm »
Josh heard the voice on the other end. The person on the other end claimed to be an otter. He felt relieved that he wasn't the only one. "Hello...Kale. I'm Josh..well at least I used to be. All I remember was some strange nightmare. When I woke up I was looked like this". He listened for a reply, but none came. "Hello...Kale...hello"

Offline Russano Greenstripe

• Male
    • www.badgerland.furtopia.org
the game
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2004, 07:09:50 am »
Richard shook his head as he tried to wake up fully. He had a headache from the darkest caves of Salamandastron. It was probably from that freaky dream he had just had.

"Foxes, ferrets, otters, wolves...sounds like something out of Redwall."

He got up and stretched, and glanced over at the mirror in his room. He stared at his furry muzzle for a moment, and then gasped

"Great green Girafarigs! What the bloody happened?!?"

Russano rushed to his weapons closet. He made sure he could still grip his bow, axe, and katana. He sighed, then his eyes widened again. He rushed over to his computer, and typed "I am a badger" for several lines. He sighed again. Any other impediments didn't matter to him, as far as he was concerned. He wondered if he was the only one...He logged on AIM and typed "Hello. Is there anyone out there who can help a confused badger?"
I like to think
(It has to be! )
Of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.
          -Richard Brautigan
           (1935-1984)

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2004, 08:28:36 am »
Kale took the phine off hold again "sorry about that, Important texts... where are you now, ive arranged permanent accomodation in england, but i dont know where you are"

My site:

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2004, 04:30:35 pm »
"England....Well there's a couple miles of open sea between us. I'm in N. Ireland right now" His phone then began to bleep. The battery was on its last bar. "Where abouts are we talking here?"

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
the game
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2004, 05:48:56 pm »
I had been watching. Carefully. Hiding, and seeing. Making mental notes of planes, where they were going. I was able to make a schedual of planes, and where they were going after several days of fusterating spying.

I wasn't too sure if my plan would work, but I had to try.

There was the plane, waiting to head out to England, to that odd named place Kale had mentioned. There as baggage slowly being loaded in. There, the baggage handlers were looking away, Go!

I ran as hard as I could, faster then I ever thought I'd run, and then I lept, bouncing myself off the conveyer belt and shooting myself into the plane's cargo compartment. I then sat and waited to see if the baggage handlers caught me. I heard their voices question a sound, but another refuted saying it was only a package.

Relaxing, I set myself as far back into the compartment as possible.

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2004, 07:19:31 am »
"midlands, near a village called burrough" Kale heard a sound behind him, turning to see two human figures... but they looked wrong... "I'll call you back later, try and make your way to us"

hehung up the phone as the figures approched and asked "what do you want?"
"Oh... It talks" said the first
"Fancy that, a talking freak" Replied the second
"Lets show this furry freak whos boss"
Kale noticed the blackened echoi to the voices, it soubded like a darkness within spilling outwards, kale turned and ran towards the lights of the village

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2004, 08:37:28 am »
Darks eyes snapped open.
"What the..."
He sat for a minute trying to work out what had woken him.
He couldn't think of anything so lay back down on the cold floor, and closed his eyes again.
An image of Kale flashed in his mind, he was in danger!
"KALE!!"
Dark sparng to his feet and and ran towards the hole in the wall.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2004, 09:04:27 am »
Josh wrote down the details Kale gave him on his laptop, quickly switching it back off to conserve power. "Alright Kale I'll try and get to you. It isn't too far to go". After Kale had hung up he quickly tapped in another number before the phones battery died. "Hello...Wesley..I need a favour"

Offline Russano Greenstripe

• Male
    • www.badgerland.furtopia.org
the game
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2004, 09:41:43 am »
He looked around various forums, but only recieved strange looks and sarcastic remarks, until he came upon an empty chat room with a very interesting post log. He looked at the names, then added them to his buddy list. He noticed that one was still logged on. The one called Shadowkhan2035.

"Hmm..good show. Wonder if he's a fan of it, too."

He sent Shadowkhan an instant message, saying "So, you woke up a bit different, too?"
I like to think
(It has to be! )
Of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.
          -Richard Brautigan
           (1935-1984)

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2004, 06:34:34 pm »
Dallas' Laptop was switched off leaving him unaware of the badger trying to contact him. He had arrived at a small port on the coast. He had arranged for transport across the channel. "Josh you're here", came a voice from the porch of the small house. It was Wesley. Frightened Dallas backed away. "Wesley...You don't want to see me right now". He laughed "Come on Josh what could be so bad that I can't even set eyes on you?" Dallas slowly moved into the light as he does Wesley's eyes grow wide as he gazes on his friends new form.

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2004, 07:55:30 am »
Kale ran across the feild, he could hear thyem behind them, feet pounding the ground but... no breathing... danmit... I need help

My site:

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2004, 09:49:12 am »
A car drives along an old country road headed in the direction of Belfast. In the car Dallas feels uneasy, something didn't feel right. "We need to go faster! he told Wesley. Wesley nodded unable to come to terms with what sat next to him on the passenger side. Something's wrong....I know it Dallas thought to himself as the city rose over the horizon.

• Male
the game
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2004, 10:46:21 am »
Dark looked around,
"Where the fu..?"
Then he saw it, the figure speeding across the field, in the distance he could make out ominous shadows.
 He ran to the edge of the field, luckly covered by a a group of trees, he stuck an arm out and grabbed the running figure almost being pulled off his feet.
"It's me!!" He said quickly. "Come on"
Not letting go, he pulled Kale towards the two farm buildings, pointing out the hole.
"In there quick!"
He could he the noise growing and dived in behind Kale hoping they hadn't been seen.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2004, 03:57:58 am »
Kale sat against  the wall, panting hard, looking at the ferret "Its... good to see at least someones out to save my Butt. Thanks" and collapsed into sleep.

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2004, 01:40:29 pm »
"I just hope I don't have to do it again! Good to meet you at last! So...come here often?" Turns to look at Kale and sees he is asleep.
"Guess I'M on look out duty then..."

A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2004, 03:52:34 am »
Kale drempt, he saw the infinty of nothingness before the universe, but it was a moving nothingness, like a coalecsense of shadows writhing around a central point, a tiny point of pure light, then there was a flash, and suddenly he knew what he was seeing, it was the universe, but the shadows were still there,now moving angrily. He awoke with a start
"huh... What happened?"

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2004, 08:35:13 am »
Dark turned to look at Kale.
"And a good morning to you too!"
Seeing the look on Kale's face he grew concerened.
"Hey, are you ok?"
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2004, 08:39:22 am »
"Yeah, Im ok, ive seen things... someone is trying to tell me something about what we face..."n Kale smiled "and good morning to you too"

My site: