Author Topic: My pet is addicted to ___  (Read 29572 times)

Offline StarCollie

• Female
Re: My pet is addicted to ___
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2011, 04:18:34 pm »
My dog's obsessed with bologna and goes to such great lengths as to try to get it from me when im eating it. She won't do that to any other food lol
"...SQUIRREL..... anyway..."

~Star Collie

Offline Mr. Apple

• Male
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2011, 12:51:09 am »
My cat is addicted to beating up my other cat
and i'm addicted to watching it
also the other cat is addicted to getting beat up by the first cat
and they're addicted to me being addicted to watching them fulfill their addiction of one beating up the other.
It's a finely tuned oiled machine of addiction.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."

DA: http://x13killer.deviantart.com/
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/x13killer/

Offline Zhono Veranhaut

• Species: Chocobo
  • Some things never change it seems.
  • Female
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2011, 01:28:27 pm »
My cat is addicted to attempting to beat up my dogs... and succeding. (keep in mind that my dogs are nearly 6-8 times the size of my cat)

Offline Lycusthevampyrum

• Male
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2011, 04:22:27 pm »
My brothers dog is addicted to everything, somedays we wonder if he is a goat ;)
We gave him a turkey dinner last christmas, the plate was cleaned in minuits!
"... And if you disagree with us, please: feel free to keep that oppinion to yourself!" -- Jeremy Clarkson

Offline Stigandr

• Male
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2011, 02:08:47 am »
Ice cubes. My cat loves ice cubes. She will just sit and cry at the freezer until I plop a couple in her water bowl.
Icon by Shynjy. Visit his FA for goodies!

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »
Chili--My cat licks it outta the can. Also chili dog sauce. She gets vocal when the can is opened.

Had a 16-lb tomcat who would poke me in the leg at the supper table whenever I was eating something he wanted to try. Usually it was chicken, fish, or venison. He loved KFC so much that he broke the rule about hopping on the kitchen counter, to lick out an empty  packing foam carton. Also hiding in boxes and spinning around to catch a leather boot lace. He would actually drag the boot lace over and motion to me to "make it go."
 :)
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline huskybutt

• Furry Store
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2011, 03:12:06 am »
I've actually never, ever given my husky any sort of food other than his dog food.  He does for some reason really like my socks though.  He'll pick them out of my laundry hamper and scatter then around the house.
Check out my furry store  by clicking HERE 
T shirts, Stickers, Posters and More!

Offline Emerald Blade

• Guys, chill out, I got this" *KABOOM* "Nevermind
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 02:48:45 am »
My snoopy loves tissues, he'll pull them out of the box one after another and when the box is empty he starts ripping them up :/
FYI I'm on Steam, wanna talk? msg me at Emerald Blade
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/UNCE-UNCE-UNCE.png

Offline Brad9995

• Male
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 06:40:47 pm »
my cat loves bacon bits, one time when i left the fridge open he jumped in and tore them up, (i have no clue how)!! :o

Offline Scrambles

• Female
    • The Honey Rat
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2011, 06:04:13 am »
One of my rats will do anything for Doritos and Chocolate. I have to find new hiding places for them every time coz the sneaky boy keeps raiding my stashes     >:(
He snatched a chocolate bar out my hand the other day and we ended up playing tug of war for a while.
He also likes fruit pastels apparently D=
And mangos.
And burritos.
In fact.. anything the humans in the house are eating  :D
"You can run with us, we've got everything you need!"

Offline PupLilith17

• "Merry Christmas!"
  • Female
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 01:50:07 pm »
my old cat dusty used to sit down with me while i watched movies just so she could steal my popcorn x_x
my dog destiny used to steal chocolate all the time she loved it and never got sick(she was immune or something)
my cat delabete loves to have bolony shell jump you for your sandwich :D
---------------------------------------http://brialilith.deviantart.com/

Offline Ragnorrock_13

• Spread the love
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2011, 01:17:52 am »
My cats love towels. They will fight to the death and hold on for sheer life, in order to keep my bathroom towel from me.
Next time, I'll collect the money, and you can die!
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2011, 11:48:54 pm »
Got a message from my brother, my cat has a thing for fresh strawberries. An in your face, paw the things out of your hand while meowing, kind of thing.  :D
"Who am I to say where my possibly non-existent soul has or has not been."

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2011, 07:13:06 pm »
Our dogs will NOT EAT their food unless it has some form of human food on it. :P
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:22 pm »
My lab is addicted to bread. Me and my dad joke his favorite song is Breadfan.
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Tyrannus The Demon

• Your Worst Nightmare.
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2011, 04:31:06 pm »
my pitbull scatter is addicted to:Licking people  :goldthpt:
"It all started just a few hours ago...the squad was out on routine patrol across the plains...radio contact started to fail,all we could here were terrible screams...amongst teh screasm and gun-fire,we made-out one cry,'They're coming...they're...everywhere!'."

Offline Luggz

• Male
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 12:41:29 pm »
My ferrets are addicted to stealing my slippers, they currently have my left one hidden somewhere and I have no idea where. My foots cold.
One Life, Live It

Offline Tyrannus The Demon

• Your Worst Nightmare.
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 03:43:32 pm »
lol XD

my pet red-tail boa tyrannus is adicted to:Biteing people  :goldbloody:

dosnt hurt though :D
one time she bit me when i wasnt looking and i didnt notice till an hour later XD
"It all started just a few hours ago...the squad was out on routine patrol across the plains...radio contact started to fail,all we could here were terrible screams...amongst teh screasm and gun-fire,we made-out one cry,'They're coming...they're...everywhere!'."

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 01:58:57 pm »
Before he died our chocolate lab, Scotty was addicted to candy. You could not eat anything sugary without his snout in your face. He especially loved Twizzlers. If you were eating Twizzlers you had to be careful because he would literally come up and snatch them out of your mouth. The only thing he wasn't allowed was chocolate for obvious reasons.
He also loved cucumbers. We have a garden every summer and he'd go out and pick himself a cucumber, bring it into the house and eat it. He was a strange dog in a loveable kind of way. He died in January at the ripe old age of 18. We now have a puppy who we would swear was Scotty's son if we didn't know better. A yellow lab showed up by our house at the beginning of summer. She had obviously been dumped by some heartless person. She was skinny, with her ribs, hip and shoulderbones showing. We took her in and she turned out to be pregnant. I spent the majority of the summer caring for her and her puppies. One of the puppies was the spitting image of Scotty and like Scotty he loves candy. He has a lot of Scotty's other mannerisms as well. It's uncanny.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline DreamerHusky

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2011, 05:09:54 am »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:08:27 pm by DreamerHusky »

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2011, 02:27:13 pm »
Our dogs are the same way. They especially like it when we make pizza because they know they're going to get my crust. My german shepherd has learned to come into the kitchen whenever I'm frying hamburgers because I always toss her a bit of hamburger meat.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline PandaNomz

• Female
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 03:37:41 pm »
My dog absolutely loves potatos...in any form & tomatos (he steals them off the vine), the cat actually begs & scratches at you at the dinner table for meat (her fav is chicken) & my rats love bagels...but they'll eat anything
-Pandora

Offline Woodsmoke

• Male
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2011, 07:04:39 pm »
My dog is...really, really obsessed with food. I think he spent a while as a young dog as a stray...we only got him when he was 5. =(

But more than anything he's obsessed with carrots. He really is...you hand him one and he trots off with it in his mouth, sits on his bed and just munches it. sweetest thing ever, trust me.  :)

Offline Richter

• Giants are godless killing machines.
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2011, 06:56:00 pm »
My dachsund, Otis, is addicted to getting in my face and not leaving until I literally have to pick him up, set him down on the other side of the house, run back to my chair, and read for a few seconds before he jumps back in my face.
My older dog, I'm not sure what breed she is, is addicted to butter, funnily enough.

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2011, 09:31:07 pm »
My Shitzu [dog] is addicted to begging... anything, anytime, whatever you got, she wants

My little Russian Blue [cat] is addicted to catnip, literally, can't stop playing with her catnip toy, or leave it ANYWHERE
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!