Author Topic: The never ending race.  (Read 6529 times)

Offline HazardJackal

Re: The never ending race.
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2013, 11:30:01 pm »
The taxi driver takes a detour to kill you for insulting his beautiful vehicle and resumes his breakneck pace of 87 MPH. (don't sound like much, but the race just hit a winding path though San Fransisco.  Have you seen the streets there!?)

NO TIME FOR A POSED PICTURE CHUMPS THIS IS ALL YA GET!!

Oh yeah and when we crashed through a fruit stand (because nobody gives a crap if you plow through one of those) and have the backseats piled up with fruit.  What for?  Eh, it's gonna be a long trip so we'll be hungry, and i guess i can throw them at people or something...... needless to say...
IN DA LEEEEEEAD!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:38:29 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 07:54:32 pm »
We've cleared San Fran and taking a direct route to Hawaii... over a massive chain of cruise liners and oil tankers.  I also throw fruit behind me for you to trip over and step in/on.  Unfortunately this is against the law in these waters, and now the coast guard is after us, shooting at us from their boats, as they now have orders to shoot at anything that comes through here.  This is getting exciting, is it not?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:34:36 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2013, 03:36:19 pm »
After a VERY long drive, we have made it to Hawaii.  Unfortunately, there the DOLE corporation was in the middle of it's capitalistic takeover talks when we took a shortcut through their office.  Now they have a bone to pick with us, and anyone else who comes through their island.  Better come armed...

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2014, 02:41:24 am »
(I completely forgot about this!)

I dig my way out of the rock pile and throws fireballs at the taxi's wheels making them explode. Firelight in the lead!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2014, 07:50:54 pm »
You hurt the taxi driver's taxi.  He shoots you with a 12 gauge, in the face.  One record speed pit stop and we're off again!

The DOLE company militia finds you and takes you prisoner.  Gonna need a creative solution to get outta that (like another corporation perhaps...)

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2014, 08:57:39 pm »
then you find a helicopter and ride it to new guenie
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2014, 09:16:55 pm »
We're still in the cab! 8)

IN THE LEEEEEEEAD!!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2014, 05:41:18 pm »
Just a quick update: STILL IN THE LEAD

I'm starting to think that it's not a very impressive feat, considering how few opponents i have...  :P

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2016, 08:23:21 pm »
Can i just say that i won the race at this point?  In no way am i trying to bait someone else into continuing this game which i found quite amusing while it lasted... two years ago.  :D

Offline Ancusmitis

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2016, 10:13:54 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:45:04 am by Ancusmitis »
Stick a fork in me--I'm done.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2016, 12:11:47 am »
Then a little psycho comes by and crashes his spaceship into the path ahead of the racers. He jumps out and screams "I'm in the lead now!!!"
Attention racers: there is a spaceship blocking your path. There is no way anybody could fit between the hull and the ground. Find a way around while Eddie the Psycho continues this race.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Foo

• Species: Green Panda
  • Whoops
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2016, 07:55:26 pm »
I run down to the sea and hop on a jet ski. While riding along the coast I chuck freshly cut onions at the psycho to make him tear up so he doesn't see the light post he's running into. Foo is in the lead.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2016, 11:36:51 pm »
After slamming his face into the light pole, he shoots it with his plasma guns until it is nothing but a glowing pool of metal. He screams into his radio and the ship launches something out of the top of its hull. It flies three hundred miles up, then explodes. It was a nuclear bomb. It has been used to induce an electromagnetic pulse to the surrounding 1,000 miles of land. Foo's jet ski turns off. Eddie the Psycho is beaten back by Parker who shouts his apologies into the bay and rubbed the onion smell away from his face. Strangely, the electromagnetic pulse only affects jet ski steering and throttle controls, effectively stopping the jet ski. How utterly bizarre.
I am in the lead.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2016, 04:28:15 am »
I blow up the taxi with lasers and post in the thread before it gets locked  :P
NOT MY TAXI!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I fall to my knees and sob over the the twisted metal that was once my beautiful taxi, who had faithfully kept me in first place for two whole years.  Revenge will be had... but preparations must be made.  VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!!!

HazardJackal is not in the lead.

(Last i checked, there is no gravedigging limit for word games. ;) )