Author Topic: For the Republic (IC)  (Read 6192 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: For the Republic (IC)
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:21 pm »
"thank you...I got my belt at  hennens haberdashery on 3rd and main" she smiled third street and a store starting with an h...section 3H on the wall was where she had slipped in "his prices are really high though" she had went over the wall "if he wants to get good business he'd even things out a bit" area was light on troops and too far apart on the patrols "as for the gladiator...sometimes you are pretty strange...but I can't really say much about the company you keep"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2014, 08:28:54 pm »
"That's right you can't" Val playfully stuck out his tongue at Robyn. "I'll be sure to inform him of his high prices as well." Valarius did a quick scan of the crowd, everything seemed in check. "So are you enjoying the party so far Aurora?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2014, 10:55:05 pm »
After searching for a good few minutes, Blades seem to find Valarius with Robyn. He quickly ran over with Faye. "Valarius...good to see you in good spirits once more."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Acheron187

• Hooves rock!
  • Male
    • MLP Arena
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »
Aurora listened to Val crossing her arms, as he pulled the women from behind him she could tell something was wrong with her but couldn't find exactly what it was. With their discussion going in a different direction Aurora focused on the food once more, with them finally finishing their conversation she responded to Val's question "While I'm enjoying being away from that hell hole...I find this party to be nothing more than pompous furs looking to get fat and drunk..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2014, 11:47:11 pm »
Valarius quickly dismissed her after that comment turning back to Robyn, leaning in he whispered. "Please keep an eye on our dear guest. i have security measures to fix." He turned back to Aurora. "You must pardon me there is something that requires my attention that i have put off for sometime."

Val stopped by Blades. "I'm always in good spirits. now please do enjoy yourself. Forget about your cares." He offered up a fake smile before resuming his walk to the war room.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2014, 11:51:09 pm »
Blades could see through the fake smile. But he wasn't sure why he was putting up an act "Valarius...Is something wrong? You know it's rare to sneak a lie past a Tavare..." he seemed a bit more serious this time. "Something's not on the up and up...can't exactly put a finger on it though."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:52:47 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2014, 11:56:42 pm »
Valarius just waved him off, soon he locked himself in the war room. "The only place to escape all that pomp and circumstance." He took out his maps and began muttering to himself. "Move the guards....tighter security. Civic hall...ocean assault..joint from the mountains..." He began to draw arrows on his map signifying potential troop movements.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2014, 03:35:30 am »
Sulios sighed, tiring of his prowling around the party. He decided to go speak with valarius before he left, something just didn't feel right. Knowing his old friend well, Sulios went directly towards the war room, frowning as he noticed the usual guard wasn't there in the hallway leading towards this part of civic hall. Picking up his pace slightly, the assassin rounded the corner to the war room quietly, drawing his knife and shortsword. His suspicions were confirmed as he saw a wolf working at picking the lock to the war room, wherein valarius was undoubtably fretting over war maps. "You there, hold! Stop what you're doing!" Sulios ordered the wolf, giving him a chance to surrender.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2014, 06:50:18 pm »
Robyn sat down beside the gladiator and started to grab food and eat, after all Valarius asked her to
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2014, 11:17:14 pm »
(on pause formulating large post)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Acheron187

• Hooves rock!
  • Male
    • MLP Arena
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2014, 01:51:17 pm »
Aurora simply shrugged looking back at the rabbit "So you've known him for a while I take it..." She scanned the environment some looking around and at the many furs who made her opinion valid "If it took me to kill someone to get here I can only imagine the blood that would be flooding this room" She turned back to Robyn who was now still eating

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2014, 02:17:39 pm »
'she' fluttered her eyes "since we were kids...as for blood flooding the room, the nobles have their feuds" 'she' hufffed " personally I got here in a much simpler way" 'she' and another noble reached for the biscuits at the same time, their hands touching 'she' blushed and pulled her hand away, but Aurora would notice that the other guest was now missing a rather expensive looking gold bracelet, 'she' grabbed a biscuit and  smiled, a glint of gold hanging in her teeth, 'she' turned away and the bracelet vanished, the rabbit chewing thoughtfully on the biscuit.
"So what is your name anyway?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2014, 02:24:47 pm »
Blades looked on, a bit pissed as Valarius brushed him off "Seriously? You gotta be kidding me! Faye, something's clearly not right...I gotta get to the bottom of this..." he grabbed a glass of spiced wine and rejoined the party in a huff.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2014, 03:10:38 pm »
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Acheron187

• Hooves rock!
  • Male
    • MLP Arena
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2014, 03:17:42 pm »
Yeah...we uh...got carried away...it's really really good, but nothing to super important has happened... We're Sorry!!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

(As said to me about another RP...)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2014, 06:01:40 pm »
Robyn wandered over to a duke sitting alone in the corner, he seemed to have drunk too much and seemed pleasantly surprised at the company