Author Topic: Close friends... kinda [IC]  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Close friends... kinda [IC]
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2014, 02:38:14 am »
(You don't ge- ok, just forget the terrible attempt at an innuendo.)

"It has its perks." Devynn said. "For one: when I don't have the cash to eat here, they hunt for me."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 03:02:58 am »
"heh, sounds cool...I live on my own"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2014, 10:20:21 am »
"Maybe if I took you out there myself, they'd be less opposed to you..." Devynn suggested. "They deffinately couldn't do anything about it."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2014, 06:46:42 pm »
"how did you get here anyway...cause if you need a ride I can seat two"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2014, 11:22:08 pm »
"I walked." Devynn relied simply. "I don't have a car... Or motorcycle... But uh... No thanks. I prefer walking."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 08:08:35 am »
"I walked." Devynn relied simply. "I don't have a car... Or motorcycle... But uh... No thanks. I prefer walking."

"don't worry...Contrary to popular belief I DO know how to drive safely"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 08:13:47 am »
Devynn laughed. "I'm sure you do... Once you get off work, I guess I'll take you up on that ride."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2014, 11:42:00 am »
"Do you honestly think I'm gonna get in your pool when it's close to winter Carlos? You must be crazier than I thought," Jenna said with a smirk as she thought about different ways to beat Carlos at the various video games they would be playing.

"Seems like we both have hit rock bottom. If not then close to it at least," Terrence said with a shrug. "Would you mind getting me another drink? After that I'll pay my tab and probably leave."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2014, 11:52:26 pm »
Helena raised an eyebrow "You driving home after five drinks? That don't sound too good. How about I get you one more drink and i'll get you a cab." she took the used mug away to be washed.

"I don't swim in winter either." Carlos answered. "But don't worry, I keep my place rather well heated so I don't freeze my feathers off." He had practiced a little at Cogs but not as much as he should have if he wanted to have a shot at beating her.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2014, 09:29:43 pm »
"I didn't say I would be driving. This town's small enough to walk wherever you need to," Terrence said with a sigh. "But yeah. I suppose one more oughta do it."

"Well I suppose that's nice," Jenna said with a shrug. "Still gonna kick your butt at cogs though."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2014, 08:10:21 am »
"why wait? HEY BOSS I'M TAKING A SICK DAY! this place is boring anyway" she looked over at devynn and grinned "so....you ready?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2014, 09:16:09 pm »
"That's slightly irresponsible..." Devynn observed, standing. "Do you have a helmet?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2014, 09:35:28 pm »
"That's slightly irresponsible..." Devynn observed, standing. "Do you have a helmet?"
"If we spend our lives worrying about how responsible we seem to other people, we miss having fun, being responsible is for the people running things, I figure they get paid to run things and deal with problems, I should help them earn their money" she untied her apron and tossed it on the counter "would it surprise you if I said no?" she grinned "yeah...I do, I keep a spare with me too"she walked out and opened the seat compartment, under it there were quite a few things, a small tool box, a two liter bottle full of gasoline, a skimpy two piece bathing suit, a few items that would make most people blush when they noticenoticed them , a bottle of vodka,a few other things, and a pair of helmets she put hers on
(where the bat ears are there are slots for bunny ears instead)

(you have every say what your helmet looks like if you so choose)
(crotch rocket, 750cc burnt orange)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:54:16 am by whtwolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 02:34:05 am »
(Likely, she wouldn't recognize those things that "make her blush" and I don't particularly care about the helmet...)

Devynn grabbed the other helmet and put it on, strapping it on tight. "Do you know where the rez is at?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 03:00:03 am »
(Likely, she wouldn't recognize those things that "make her blush" and I don't particularly care about the helmet...)

Devynn grabbed the other helmet and put it on, strapping it on tight. "Do you know where the rez is at?"
(edited it)

"not a clue...you do know how to ride right? if you keep your arms around me you can just tap the side of the direction you want to turn...i suggest you hang on tight" she threw her leg over and turned the bike around then stopped "Well? get on"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2014, 03:06:05 am »
Devynn nodded and cautiously climbed on, simply pointing straight ahead for now. She wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist and held on.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2014, 12:24:47 pm »
Devynn nodded and cautiously climbed on, simply pointing straight ahead for now. She wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist and held on.

Jax cranked the bike and it roared to life, thrumming roughly beneath you...almost as if it was anxious to get going. She popped the kickstand and for a moment contemplated popping the clutch and doing a wheelie out of the parking lot. they pulled out and headed down the road following Devynn's directions.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2014, 06:30:03 pm »
Helena merely sighed as Jax ran out "Uhh...damn kids these days.." she muttered to herself as she pour a beer for Terrance. She set it down before him "First we had that crazy cockatoo and now she ditches on work..."

"All remains to be seen Jenna...all remains to be seen..." Carlos said as they stopped at her place so she could pick up her system. "...But, most likely...yeah."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2014, 02:56:29 pm »
"Yeah. But can't expect everyone to follow the system," Terrence said with a shrug. "Oh well. Let it happen I guess. There isn't much we can do about it anyways. I would think that much is obvious."

"All right. I'll be right back," Jenna said getting out of the car and heading towards her home. "Now where to find it," she asked herself walking inside with every game and junk covering the floor. "I really gotta clean up some time."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2014, 10:43:31 pm »

Jax cranked the bike and it roared to life, thrumming roughly beneath you...almost as if it was anxious to get going. She popped the kickstand and for a moment contemplated popping the clutch and doing a wheelie out of the parking lot. they pulled out and headed down the road following Devynn's directions.

When they arrived at the border of the rez, Devynn tapped Jax's back to signal for her to stop, and slid the mask of her helmet up. "It'd be best to go on foot from here... If you want to, you could come in with me... Otherwise, thanks for the ride..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:11 am »
"...why would we walk? I have a motorcycle" she was already putting the helmets away "Nah...I'll walk with you"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2014, 12:06:16 am »
Devynn nodded and waited for her to get her things in order, then started walking. "Um... How well do you swim?"

(And yes, I am quite aware that it is snowing in game... Wise, since it's your thread, would you mind playing a few tribe members?)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2014, 12:14:28 am »
"decent enough...but I prefer to just tan and oogle" she stripped off her clothes and put on the two piece "Why do you ask?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2014, 12:27:41 am »
"Technically, the rez is out there..." She pointed across a rather cold looking ocean to an island covered in forest. "We'll be walking a bit, but... Mostly, it's just swimming..."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2014, 12:46:19 am »
She started walking towards the water "so the whole bloodlust feeding frenzy thing, that's a myth right?"