Author Topic: FurAffinity United 7  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Jethro

• Male
FurAffinity United 7
« on: February 01, 2014, 10:39:31 am »
So a website was just put up for FurAffinity's latest convention: www.faunited.org

The deets-
Dates: August 15-17
Theme: MONSTER ISLAND (Specifically the Kaiju from Pacific Rim)

I went to FAU6 last year as my first ever convention and I'd need a whole 5 pages to write about how amazing of an experience it was. I never knew how great a furry convention was. Made friends, got a badge, learned about 3D animation, it was great.

And this year could possibly be better! So do any of you furs plan on going or know anyone that is going? It's always nice to know people and be like, "Hey! I know you!"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:21:08 pm by Ziel »

Offline weese

• In ur Screen, likin' ur pixelz!
  • Male
Re: FurAffinity United 7
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 10:23:54 pm »
I am glad to see someone posting about this con! I plan on going and bringing a few friends if I can. I have gone to the past two as they are only 20 minutes from me.

What days are you planning on going? I plan to stay all three days if I can.  Money permitting I may also get a room just for a night to get the full "con experience" :P . It would be cool to try and get a Furtopia meet up going. :3
My fur code:
FCft3a A-- C- D H+ M? P++ R T+++ W- Z- Sm- RL- a- cl++ d-- e- f h* i++ j p+++ sm-.      <-- Is outdated.

Offline weese

• In ur Screen, likin' ur pixelz!
  • Male
Re: FurAffinity United 7
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 12:03:03 pm »
Anyone else planning on going? As of now I have one friend confirmed and one more trying to make plans :3
My fur code:
FCft3a A-- C- D H+ M? P++ R T+++ W- Z- Sm- RL- a- cl++ d-- e- f h* i++ j p+++ sm-.      <-- Is outdated.