Author Topic: Huh?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Huh?
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:07:35 pm »
Children raised by animals

This site has cases were children were raised by animals, both domestic and wild. IMO by far the one raised my gazelles was the oddest.

Offline anguis

• Male
Huh?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 10:01:43 pm »
if they say so...

e_rbstt
-=anguis=-

Huh?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 08:20:36 pm »
':shock:' Article

I guess anything is possible.

Offline P_Z

Huh?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 02:59:02 am »
Oh, i watched an entire documentary on the Discovery channel... they even showed how the brain develops when theres extreme neglect, the results were shocking

Offline Sporty Fox

• Male
Huh?
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 09:23:16 am »
I saw that mentioned on two other news sites also. When you realise how impoversed the rural sections of China are and the restrictions on the number of children families can have then one can understand how something like that could happen. With that childs parents dead no one dares to take them in or they would be counted toward thier families child count.
  Any fur not familuar with Chinas policies on child birth and numbers should research it. You will be sickened to find out what is going on in this day and age. The rural sections of China are some of the worse areas in the world for living conditions.
"I'm no longer active here but those wishing to contact me can thru e-mail or my LJ. Please note that I cannot receive or respond to PM's sent thru Furtopia."

http://sporty-fox.livejournal.com/

Offline Nohbdy_121

• Male
Huh?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 03:08:22 pm »
How about the recent rise in the patenting of ordinary human genes, due to the human genome project? Or perhaps the absolute cruetly of HMOs for america's correctional facilities.

Offline Bluetail

• Female
Huh?
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 03:35:54 pm »
Quote (Savaaha @ July 20 2004, 10:07 pm)
Children raised by animals

This site has cases were children were raised by animals, both domestic and wild. IMO by far the one raised my gazelles was the oddest.

Man... this just leaves me feeling sad...

In most of these cases, the 'rescued' persons fare much worse than in the paws (hooves, wings) of their adoptive parents...

Since most can't adopt "human" life... why force it? I just don't understand... is it morbid curiousity?...

Offline Zarathus

• http://www.zarathus.com
Huh?
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 12:16:37 am »
That is really... interesting, and sad at the same time. I seem to find myself not really even believing it... *blinks*