Author Topic: Anyone want to collab on a story  (Read 2358 times)

Offline KatAddy

• Female
Anyone want to collab on a story
« on: November 28, 2013, 01:04:08 am »
I have this great idea for a furry romance where two anthros who have never met get enchanted so that the closer they get to eachother the more feral they become! It would be told from two different perspectives (hence the collab) and once they finally meet they discover they have a lot in common but neither of them is in a position where they can give up the life they made for themselves to stay with the other (they live far from each other obviously) This can be done with just about any species and any characters! I'm open to any kind of pairing (het, gay, lesbian, non-binary literally anything)

Offline Crystal

• Species: Dalmatian
  • Female
Removed
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 01:14:33 am »
Removed
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:28:56 am by Crystal »

Offline Mylo

Re: Anyone want to collab on a story
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 01:17:57 am »
That seems like an interesting idea actually...kind of reminds me of Brother Bear 2, but then again, I've only seen like twenty minutes of it. :D

Offline KatAddy

• Female
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 01:26:35 am »
I forgot to say! PM me if your interested. I prefer working on google drive or back and forth through email.

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 06:25:06 pm »
Did someone say Brother Bear? O.o my childhood has it's ears perked.

Sounds intriguing ^_^ mebbe I shall do when I get a little time, the proximity thing reminds me a bit of Hancock.
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~