the basement > Kada-Ru

Dragons

<< < (4/4)

DrakonianDanceR:
Quote (Kada-Ru @ Mar. 24 2003, 3:27 am)I actually had drawn in a weiner but since I'm not really sure how a dragon's is supposed to look, though I did do them on the others, I erased it. I will be putting one back. He can't have one without the other, now can he? At least I'm sure he wouldn't feel much like a guy if a part of that anatomy was missing! ¬ 
Well, as with pretty much all apsects of Dragons, nothing has to be done in certain, set ways. ¬ This includes genitalia. ¬ There's no specific way a Dragon weiner has to be drawn - just use your imagination. ¬†I guess only artistic things come in here, like making look like a natural part of the body, matching how it looks with the rest of the body, etc. ¬†I'm glad you'll be putting him one on, now. ¬†Like you say, he can't have one part without the other, really. ¬†And if you said his testicles were supposed to be big sized, then he'll want a weiner matching that, and so one should be visible on the picture, even when his legs are covering that area slightly.

Quote (Kada-Ru @ Mar. 24 2003, 3:48 am)
Sorry, I forgot to respond to this part. I have been running through my head of using markers and pencils. Most likely the background will be chalk, my usual background medium.
You'll have to get WS show you how to use the "Edit" function ]B=8)  The colours and materials sound good to me.  I really look forward to seeing these Dragon pictures (and the rest of your AC pictures) coloured in.

Kada-Ru:
Thanks. Oh, I know how to use the 'edit' button. Just didn't feel like using it. (giggles)

I'm going to be starting coloring the ones I already have sketched. That way these will be done before AC if I have problems completing the rest of the pics in my head.

(giggles) I will use my imagination and give this guy his dignity back!  

DrakonianDanceR:
Quote (Kada-Ru @ Mar. 24 2003, 5:29 pm)Thanks. Oh, I know how to use the 'edit' button. Just didn't feel like using it. (giggles)

I'm going to be starting coloring the ones I already have sketched. That way these will be done before AC if I have problems completing the rest of the pics in my head.
A good idea.  You'll want to have a few finished pieces, rather than loads of unfinished ones, right.

Quote (giggles) I will use my imagination and give this guy his dignity back!  
A good idea.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how these Dragon sketches will look when they're all finished and coloured.  I can't wait ]B=8)

Kada-Ru:
(giggles) I will work on resketching that one when I get to it to color. I will be posting it, be asured!  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version