Author Topic: Fursona Bio Thread.  (Read 86106 times)

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Fursona Bio Thread.
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2014, 04:05:09 pm »

Art by Sarsoura on FA. Check her out!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13995920/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 08:52:18 pm by Shim »

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2014, 12:47:08 pm »
An anthropomorphic Rabbit  :orbunny:
About 4 ft tall to the tips of my ears when on my toes.  But mostly I stand in
planitgrade form.
Small is better when living in a hole.
Fur is all white with a fluffy powder puff tail.

Though I am dressed in formal attire, I rarely attend formal affairs.
Mostly to hop about looking for a carrot or lettuce to eat. Except if I find
a cookie or two.

oldrabbit.com

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2014, 04:17:24 pm »
After over a year and a half of being in the fandom, i FINALLY have a fursona!

NAME: Tren Aegis Moon
AGE (as of writing this): 17 (18 in January)
SPECIES: Golden Jackal
LOOKS: Brass-colored fur all around, no markings or shading of any kind.  Grey-blue eyes.  Stands at five foot eight with a lean frame.
CLOTHING: Bland and dark colors, pants only NEVER shorts... uh... long sleeve overshirts or jackets (i rarely wear just a shirt.)  The only things that really stays the same is my hat, a black wide-brimmed fedora. (How else would i be in the Black Hats Gang?)
PERSONALITY: It's complicated and i don't feel like sharing right now. :P
OTHER: To be honest it's still very much a work in progress...  I also want to note that since i treat most all of my characters as a sort of extension of the self, you could consider them ALL my fursonas.  Maybe that's a good way to show how indecisive of a person i am. :o

NOPE: This guy was a fluke.  Ignore him.  >:(

Seriously, this guy isn't my fursona, and never will be, because i  can't see myself representing myself with just ONE character, ever.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 02:33:50 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline Wildhead_the_fox

• Species: Red Fox
  • Your friendly neighborhood Red Fox! :)
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2015, 12:05:21 am »
Name-  Wildhead
Gender- male
Species- Fennec fox
Colors- dirty blonde belly fur, blonde (body) fur, with two thin brown stripes around the snout and tail
Bio- I am a nature loving furry that loves to hike on secluded trails like in zaleski state park, but love a good walk around the block every now-and-then :orfox:
Preferred weapon: one handed broadsword
Weight: ~165lbs.
Height: 5ft-9in
Eyes: green
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:07:45 am by Wildhead_the_fox »
Normal people look at things that are and ask, "Why?"
True innovators look at things that aren't and ask, "Why not?"

Offline Shiru_Da_Koon

• Species: Werecoon
  • The wind can't blow without having a scent
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:30 am »
NAME: Shiru Uzikarie
Species: Racoon
Clothes: Typically prefers no shirt but will wear tanks or hoodies and always wears short above his knees (soccer shorts)  will wear his favorite camo hat from time to time and for his shoes he choses between his mud boots, combat boots, or his free running vans never wears socks. And sunglasses are a must if its too bright out.
Color(s): Standard Racoon pattern but the grey has a nightly glow of deep blue, standard black rings on tail and black 'paws', and the mask has innerlined light blue linking with eyes changing from blue and green with a golden ring between the the two colors, or more commonly known as "sunflowering"
Birthplace: Atop the trees of southern mississippi somewhere in the backwoods.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 178 lbs
Hobbies: Soccer, writing, par kour, video games, reading, surfing, dirt bike riding, hiking, running, paintball, fishing, and helping people.
Dislikes(in other people): Bullying, being talked down to, a unloyal friends.
Occupation(currently): Deployed Soldier.
Bio: Growing up for Shiru was hard enough after his family had left him at the age of 2 due to his fear of heights, but then a tragic accident of mythical lore happened to him. He was bitten by a werewolf that had chased him up a tree where he became stunned by the height that he had climbed and whereas the werewolf had then knocked him out of the tree. While Shiru lay there stunned with his body motionless not only to fear but to the pain he felt when he landed, the wolf got close to his neck to enjoy the nights meal, only to be caught by a glint in those mysterious eyes of Shiru. He had seen not the fear of death in Shiru's eyes, but the pain of being alone and of never knowing love... So the in exchange for his loyalty the old werewolf gave him a second chance at life...one with thrill and adventure that none would know of. Thus began the life of the first Werecoon...later throughout the years Shiru began to understand that loyalty to others is what makes your friends closer to you and gives you more strength to stand up for what's right and just, and which also made him realize that he wanted to help others in his lifetime, still withholding his little secret from the rest of the world.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:27:59 am by Shiru_Da_Koon »
With my Mother's Love and Wisdom and my Father's Strength and Discipline... This I Will Defend...

Offline Oktek

• Species: Domestic cat
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2015, 06:35:26 am »
Name: Oktek (yes, same as my nick)
Species: Domestic cat
Clothes: None, just fur.
Colors: Purpla-white with a standard pattern with white belly plus blue ear tips and red tail end.
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 100 lbs (everyone writes in inches and lbs, but I use the metric system, so I converted the units)
Likes: Science, computer games, movies and jogging (IRL I'm disabled, so can't walk or run, but I'd like to) and Italian cuisine.
Dislikes: Violence, eating liver and loud noise.
Occupation: Lives in two worlds, so it depends. In his home universe he doesn't earn any money. In the second one (called Epizoania) he doesn't have a job, but earns a lot of money, 'cause he has patented the quantum computer.
Bio:
He was born on planet Planon, the world of shapeshifting species Kranuk. He lost his memory after his spaceship crashed on the planet Delona. He recovered all of his memories using the Mind Gem (idea from Marvel universe). He chose to have the cat form all of the time. When he built his house, he decided to use his understanding of technology to build the Super-stargate, so he could access other universes. By using that Supergate he discovered Epizoania. In there, he discovered that the physics of that universe gives the possibility to create quantum computers using the power of mind. To use them you just need some electrodes and a power source. He patented this project an sold it to Koala Computers Corporation. He found a girlfriend in Epizoania. Her name is Olivia. Now he is married to Her. In his homeworld he lives peacefully with his friends. And we reached "now".

Picture: http://oktek94.deviantart.com/art/Oktek-520301153 (It's not perfect, but I tried...)
HAKUNA MATATA!

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2015, 03:30:49 pm »
Name: Wereaibo
Appearance: a steel beast, mostly canid in appearance. Red glowing eyes, mouth full of jagged metal fangs and claws.
Likes: animals, other robots, science fiction, fantasy, horror
Dislikes: those who are cruel to animals or robots, guns,
Personality: solitary and distrustful of humans yet with a strong sense of duty. Will do anything in his power to aid those in need. Violence is always a last resort but will not hesitate to go into battle should he deem it necessary. Has no problem killing should it come to that. Has a strong honor system. Will not kill a disabled or fleeing foe. Will always step in if he sees the strong bullying the weak.
Weapon of choice: swords, fangs and claws

Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2015, 01:09:37 am »
My fursona has a split personality. The second one developed when he turned 18.
Here is the body that the two share:
Height: 6 feet even
Weight: 164 pounds
Coloration: Black and cherry red. Forearms and paws are cherry red, rest of arms are black. Shin and down is also red. Rest of legs is black. Ears are black with red tips. Eye color is lime green. Tail has a red tip but is Black otherwise
Markings: a small, white rune like design on the back of his right hand.
Clothing: depends on fursonality at the time.
Leg style (couldn't remember how to spell them): human style
Strength: average
Tail length: 2.5 feet
Tail bushiness: average

First fursonality:
Name: Parker "Doc" Jackson
Likes: looking awesome, wearing cloaks, flying spacecraft, waffles
Dislikes: spoiled brats, his second fursonality, speaking to a crowd of five or more, zombies
Clothing: usually hiking boots, boot-cut wrangler jeans, belt with two plasma pistols in holsters, a graphic tee shirt, and either a long coat or cloak with hood, fingerless gloves
Interests: looking at pretty women (humans don't exist in his world), pie, waffles
Intelligence: very high

Second fursonality:
Name: Eddie the Psycho
Likes: being in control of Parker, scaring people (again, humans DON'T exist in his world), coming up with diabolical schemes to kill everyone
Dislikes: Parker, failing doomsday schemes, losing control of Parker
Clothing: goes bare pawed, bootcut jeans with half the shin ripped off, cloak, goes shirtless to show off "killer" abs (Parker's body does not have abs)
Interests: shooting Parker's ship's THANIX cannons at planets and moons, running from galactic police and military forces
Intelligence: what intelligence? ;-)

Picture: Check my Avatar.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:33:06 am by Doc »
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Rexcaliburr

• Species: Cheetah
  • i dream of electric creeps.
  • Female
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2015, 06:36:07 pm »
Name: Navire Sanchez
Species: Cheetah
Height: 179cm
Weight: 68kg
Fur colors/patterns: Sandy yellow with classic black cheetah spots and markings across her face.
Eye color: Green
Distinguishing marks: The two black lines that run from the inner corner of her eye to the corner of her lips.
Feral, digitigrade or plantigrade: Digitigrade
Clothing: More often than not Navire is in her work clothes - a plain undershirt often in some shade of grey, a beige vest over zipped up, dark grey army pants, and a sash and belt to hold onto her weapons and ECHO device.
Likes: Murder, bounty hunting, sharp knives of all kinds, firearms in general, alcohol.
Dislikes: Standing still for too long, not doing anything, idleness.
Fursona picture: link!
Attitude: Navire is cocky and lively with a good mind for leadership. Her natural flair for survival lends her certain warrior-like qualities which ranges from her ability to handle any kind of weapon to turning anything into a weapon to shouting very loudly. She can get broody sometimes, but this is rare and usually she snaps out of things quickly.

Offline phinox

• Species: Red Dragon (Venia)
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2015, 06:54:55 pm »
Name: Phinox
Species: Wolf
Height: 175cm
Weight: 155 pounds
Fur Colours: Red, White, Gray, Black/Blonde (Black for winter, to absorb heat to keep warm and Blonde for summer to not attract as much heat and stay cool).
Eye Colour: Red
Feral, digitrade or plantigrade: Plantigrade
Clothing: Black or Burgundy Hoodie, Black or White T-Shirt of Favourite band(Fall Out Boy), Skinny Jeans and Black DC Hi-Tops
Likes: Skateboarding, Mountain Dew, Red Bull, Music(Pop Punk and Rock), Reading and Gaming and Marvel Movies
Dislikes: Peanuts, Being ignored, having to wait ages for things that aren't worth it. Roller coasters.
Intelligence Level: Tony Stark
Personality: Very Arrogant, Impatient yet Kind, Caring, Honest and Trustworthy. Very Selfless and Stands up for Everyone's Beliefs and Rights (within reason), and has a strong Creed in which to stick to.

Cyfarchion o Gymru - Greeting from Wales!

Picture of 'sona by Pix

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2015, 01:20:24 pm »
I do have a more calm version of him. He's crazy though.
Name: Amducious
Species: Northern Sergal
Height: 5'8" (on all fours he is 5'8", I decided he would be a feral) he is 6'11" in length
Weight: 223
Feral, digigrade, plantigrade: Feral and digigrade(another version of him Is standing and more anthro like)
Fur color/ Patterns:(regular Sergal pattern) dark blue almost black and white. Eye color is dark blue, has sharp claws he is very fast(has to be so he can catch anything).
Fursona Picture: http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Nikola_Loska/media/New%20Canvasyes_zpsdsgcvwuo.png.html
Clothing: nothing he is feral
Personality: no questions asked he'll just eat you alive, sometimes he is lonely. He can have compassion but very rarely he wil show it. He wonders alone seeking pray were ever he goes.

I would go more in depth but I'm not in the writing mood(there would be too much :P)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:25:09 pm by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline SilentCicada

• Species: Monster
  • Male
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2015, 08:16:26 pm »
NAME: Silent
SPECIES: monster (unspecified)
HEIGHT: 74 inches
WEIGHT: 240 pounds
COLOR: unspecified - allows for greater artistic freedom

I make ambient and noise music: http://nickshutter.bandcamp.com/

Weasyl (not adults-only):
https://www.weasyl.com/profile/silentcicada

Offline Tanu

• Species: Raccoon
  • Just a regular Office Raccoon.
  • Male
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2015, 06:12:21 pm »
Name: Tanu
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 215 lbs
Species: Raccoon
Eye Color: Hazel
Appearance:
A typical black and grey raccoon with a white streak between his eyes. He has a tuft of fur that acts as hair which he regularly brushes back.
Tanu often wears a suit with complimenting necktie, blazer, and gloves. His fairly bushy tail reaches to the back of his knees.
Marital Status: Married
Demeanor:
Tanu strives to maintain a professional appearance and thus, seems much more serious than he actually is.
Celebrate who you are.

Offline photalysis

• Species: SynthServal
  • L·I·A·R
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2015, 11:34:54 pm »
Name: Tuvoi
Species: Felid, Serval
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125 lbs.

Fur colors/patterns: Banded eggplant and maroon with white regions and black spots more typical of a serval. Pale yellow eyes like chrysoberyl for irises with feline pupils.
Stance: Digitigrade anthro, but might walk on all fours in select cirumstances.
Clothing: He wears a trailing sash and jingly-jangly silver chains bearing a pair of onyx and moonstone cabochons about his neck. Over his eyes sit a corrective pair of binocular optics of uncertain craft and origin with adjustable levels of magnification and dimming... The better to see you with! >83
Likes: Fog, woodsmoke scent, moonlight, coffee, videogames, foreign languages.
Dislikes: Aggression, dogmatism and apathy.
Spoiler: Temperament • show
Tuvoi is a reclusive cat who nonetheless derives great satisfaction from the company of his hard-won friends. A xenophile at heart, he sees differences as sources of inspiration and learning that must be protected and conserved, not as threats. He is curious of others, and makes it his responsibility to know their motivations, fears, desires and idiosyncracies to facilitate meaningful bonds. He prefers not to withhold thoughts or feelings and lacks what is considered a proper appreciation for discretion at times, striving for authenticity in all his endeavours.

Tuvoi's demeanor is typically calm and collected. He is given to unfettered bouts of passion from time to time when sufficiently moved, however. He understands anger as a poisonous influence and does not allow others to provoke him for his own sake, he resents the very idea.

Alternately, he is mercurial, neurotic and prone to vanity! The archetypal feline, indeed. Tuvoi is naturally impulsive but tempers this trait with foresight and vigilance. These two aspects are a source of much internal conflict when the restraint meant to serve him instead betrays by targetting that which is innately heartfelt and should not be silenced. Much of his efforts are an assault against an austere disposition that oversteps the bounds of its usefulness.

He tentatively regards himself as an enigmatic errata. Or perhaps an erratic enigma? Either way, he thinks it sounds better than "crazy."

Fursona picture - n/a, QQ
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:38:20 pm by photalysis »
a.k.a. Tuvoi ->◊<-

Offline E-40

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2015, 07:55:07 am »
Ok time to blow you away
Name:E-40
Born:11/29/2398
Weight:250 pounds
Species:blackbear-cyborg mix
Appearance: tall,very classy,blue eyes       

backstory
:also known as project ake49814230 escaped the hands of military threat he hides in the shadows waiting for the first sight of trouble not much is known about him he only goes byE-40 wich makes it hard to find him and he saw ww1 and 2,military property
Dislikes:murderists,military,poison Berrys,(Ect.)
Personality:nice,kind,helpful,shy,mischievous,questionable(ect.)

Offline Joxstrapp

• Species: Husky/Plush
  • Newbie looking to meet friends
  • Male
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2015, 03:06:58 am »
Name - Joxs Trapp
Species - Husky/Plushie
Height - Suit not made yet but over 73 inches
Weight - Suit not made yet
Gender - Male
Fur colors/patterns - Deciding (I'm thinking of either a) a husky fur pattern with the colors of a tiger, or b) the fur pattern and color of a tiger.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - ...Not sure what this means...
Clothing - Black dog collar with a bone tag and his name,
Likes - Hanging out with furiends, playing AD&D as well as PC RPGs,
Dislikes - Guys who use female pronouns when describing male friends (when they are not in drag or such)...I tend to growl...
Temperment and socialability - Joxs is very social and approachable.  He is nervous being the new kid on the block but once you get to know him, his humor and loveable charm will win you over as a furiend.
Fursona picture -

Tail: A bit thicker and slightly longer than a typical husky
Notable Marks: Birthmark of a _____ on his _____.
Hobbies: Playing computer RPGs but mostly AD&D old school style and rolling dice. Joxs also likes to torture his brothers with overall mischievous antics.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:23:55 pm by Loc »

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2015, 05:00:15 pm »
Name - Valentine
Species - Dutch angel dragon
Height - Small
Weight - small
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Pink and red with hearts
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Might be digitigrade
Clothing - Skypro bandana when she is made
Likes - Playing, rubbing against people and furries, head butting, being adorable.
Dislikes - The dark, sharp things, mud, spiders, loud noises.
Temperment and socialability - Nice, gentle, playful, noisy, friendly. Very approachable. 
Fursona picture -

Offline Samurai Kai

• Species: Snow Leopard
  • Hero of Hisakawa
  • Female
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2015, 06:20:03 pm »
Name - Kai Shiro
Species - Snow Leopard
Height - 5'10''
Weight - 190 lbs
Gender - Female
Fur colors/patterns - Look at a snow leopard
Clothing - What Samurai wear
Likes - Compassion, spending time alone, helping others, making others laugh, food, cooking, reading, poetry, singing, companionship
Dislikes - Womanizers, people who lie, bossiness, those who try to pick a fight with her or her friends, most dragons, desperate people,
Temperament and sociability - INFJ.
Fursona picture - You're looking at it.

Kai is a lone snow leopard warrior who searches for a way to redeem all that was lost due to her mother's death and the destruction of their ancestral home. She blames herself for not being strong enough to stop the events that happened at the time, she was very young. Kai hopes to one day achieve a form of peace and justice for all that was taken from those who lived there and to restore a balance that was once within her family, not just her own. Despite having quite the intimidating appearance Kai is most compassionate and respectful to most, a possible trait inherited from her own mother. She is but she likes to think of herself as a monk and all that she does is for the greater good. At times, this snow leopard can be a little cocky, but that is totally understandable especially coming from a feline such as herself. She takes quite the pride out of showing others, especially her male rivals that she is quite capable of fighting and also loves going out of her way to prove that she isn't some type of damsel in distress who needs some type of knight in shining armor to come save her. Though, the possibility of other feline warriors is a nice thought to her.

EVENTUALLY...

Kai achieves what she had sought to, and becomes the savior of her home; Hisakawa. Restoring peace and bringing honor upon their home, embodying the virtues of a TRUE Samurai in the end! She wasn't just any simple Samurai after that, she turned out to be so much more. She became a well-known and respected warrior across the lands after vanquishing the cruelty and tyranny of her own father who very much abused and misused the power that he firmly held with the creation of a corrupt army such as his, but she did not stand alone on her quest to take him down, for she had many companions who stood behind and dared to take the pledge to restoring their home by any means necessary, and so they did. Her mission was finally complete, and upon such completion everyone celebrated that victory. Inner peace had been achieved for all. Some even say that the Samurai achieved a form of her own. To her, she just put the beast to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:31:02 pm by Samurai Kai »
If you feel like you don’t belong in this world, it is because you are here to help create a new one.

Offline Pix

• Species: Kitsune Yōkai
  • Male
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2015, 09:52:57 am »
Pix's backstory

Home: South east UK
Species: Kitsune Yokai (2 tailed Ice elemental arctic fox)

Story (first-person style):

My life was uneasy as a cub. I was always picked on and cast out for being different, and things were made harder by my hot-headedness. Because of this, I got into a lot of fights and was always in trouble for one reason or another. In turn, that irritated a lot of adults, who always told me “You’re a smart one and can go places if you just kept your head down.” By the time I was 8, I no longer lived with my family for many reasons. Over the next few years I moved from pack to pack trying to find a place where I fit in, but I never did. I was always alone, apart from the company of my grandmother, who was always there for me until the end. I still went to school and did well, and as I got older my temper
cooled off rather quickly, and I stopped getting into trouble. A combination of being socially awkward, being picked on a lot and never fitting in anywhere meant that I grew shy, quiet and generally avoided being in too much contact with others, as you can image that had a very negative effect on me. I always did have a hard time making friends, but that made it next to impossible, until one day I had enough
of it and decided if others didn’t like my energetic, bouncy and semi-hyper way of life then that was their loss. It took a while, but I did eventually find a small number of others who liked my differences and who shared interest’s with me. With some work, I started to make friends and finally fit in like I always wanted. I still have some trouble with my shy side, since it is who I am, but once I get to know you and am more comfortable around you, that shy side will slowly fade away. I like to make others smile, so I’m likely to always try and make you laugh at least once a day. Just try to be gentle with me, after all I am a fox, and I’m not very big, unless you count my tail, which is the same size as the rest of me.

1st physical form:
Anthropomorphic, white with very slight blue tint fur, tail has ice blue tip and hair is same colour.
Height: 5.10
Build: slender and fast also has 6 tails
Miscellaneous traits: has the ability to manipulate and create ice by freezing the moisture in the air, and can change form.

2nd physical form: (main)
Feral, white with very slight icy blue at the tail tip, along the spine and tips of paws.
Size: slightly smaller than average fox size.
Build: although slightly smaller than average fox size, he is very fluffy and his tail's are as long as his entire body, has 2 tails,
Miscellaneous traits: has slight ability to manipulate ice, and can change form.

Extra detail and observations:
Although able to change into an anthropomorphic form, pix's main form is feral due to the anthropomorphic form draining her energy and her ability to properly focus on anything. This causes her to become more unstable the longer the form is used, until the point that she will pass out and revert to his feral form.

Alongside this change, while in the anthropomorphic form his innate ability to slightly manipulate ice becomes vastly more concentrated and can be dangerous to those around her, although any harm to other's is never intentional. While his anthropomorphic form increases his ability, she can’t control it very well. While he is a kind-hearted and gentle fox, if backed into a corner and threatened she will fight and a dark, twisted side will reveal itself. Those that have seen this side are either respectful of how dangerous it could be or terrified of it. pix herself is scared of this side and will do almost anything to keep it from ever coming out. It is worth noting that she calls this other side ‘xip’. On this note, few people will get to see that pix is not the innocent little fox she seems to be and has an imagination that she tends to hide.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:20:40 pm by Pix »
Errrr were do I go now ..... oh right

also with my species look up Kitsune on wikkipedia coz ther is also a charactor name it

Offline Honey Bun

• Species: Bunny
  • Scurry Furry Fury!
  • Female
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2015, 01:00:51 am »
Name: Honey Annalise Bun

Species: Bunny

Height: 5'6"

Eye color: Blue

Body type: Average

Fur color/pattern: White with brown and light brown patches. A few white spots on the thighs.

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, writing, theatre and other types of performing, daydreaming,  exploring, making people laugh

Occupation: YouTuber, artist, writer, seasonal Cast Member at Disney World (because in my furry world, these things totally still exist)

Other: She had super cute freckles.  I just wanted to say that. XD
*hops away*

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2015, 01:58:37 am »
Name: Bronx
Species: Wolf
Height: 6'1'
Weight: 200 lbs
Eye color: Green
Fur pattern: Grey back, yellow front, red ears, black and red tail
Feral, plantigrade, digitigrade: Plantigrade anthro
Clothing: White undershirt, black necktie, blue jacket, black jeans, red Converse
Personality: Mainly only kind to his friends; listens to lots of music; quick-witted; intelligent; plays video games but remains athletic; would like to be an actor
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 02:50:10 am by Bronx »
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Weirdwolf

• Species: Eudyptula minor (fairy [little] penguin)
  • Call me Cookie! X3
  • Male
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2016, 02:53:10 pm »
Name: Cookie

Species: little penguin

Morph: anthropomorphic

Clothing: glasses, black trucker hat (w/ Transformers Decepticon logo), band logo t-shirt, beige khakis.

Eye color: green

Feather colors: blue and white (body); brown (hair-like feathers)

Personality: socially awkward; friendly; extremely loyal to friends and whatever group he follows; a bit of a weirdwolf (an obscure term for one who often mumbles to themselves in unintelligible sentence fragments); highly intelligent; high-functioning autistic; artistic; imaginative; nerdy.

Hobbies: collecting things (video games, Transformers, plush toys, VHS tapes, books, vinyl records, etcetera); drawing; writing books; playing video games; watching movies, old cartoons and anime; building working tools and appliances MacGuyver-style; learning about his favorite time period (the 1980's); listening to music.

Quirks: has an obsession for anything and everything soft; is ADD; suffers from occasional bouts of depression; prone to manic episodes; is easily angered; kleptomaniacal.

Drawings: http://postimg.org/image/se4b1osw9/ and http://postimg.org/image/lc6dfhpah/
Dare to be all that you can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I

Offline Solodarkwolf5

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2016, 11:07:32 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 06:00:56 am by Solodarkwolf5 »

Offline Kain (Asher) Eralf

• Species: Atosian Fox
  • Smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one.
  • Male
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2016, 03:32:42 am »
Name - Asher
Species - Atosian Fox
Height - 6' 1"
Weight - 142
Gender - Male
Fur colours/patterns - Grey/brown fur pattern. He has unique gold markings, especially an omega on the back of each hand and below both eyes.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Digitigrade anthro
Clothing - Dark-navy t-shirt, one pauldron, sash-toga-like garment, Japanese-styled pants, arm-wraps (see picture).
Likes - Curry, Hot Cocoa, most sour/spicy foods, sarcasm, logic puzzles, sparring.
Personality - extroverted, impulsive, adventurous, somewhat chaotic.
Fursona picture - Artist: Me

Offline ThemeoxCat

• Species: Cat
  • Male
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2016, 05:18:44 am »
Name: Themeox

Species: Anthro cat
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 148 lbs
Feral, digitigrade or plantigrade: Plantigrade
Fur colors: Brown and gray

Clothing: A light green T-shirt and dark gray shorts.

Likes: Sushi, anything with tuna in it, puzzles, reading and running
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:36:42 am by ThemeoxCat »