Author Topic: What sort of furry things do you do durring the day to entertain you self?  (Read 5502 times)

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
Durring the day from time to time there are moments of pure boardom such as commuting to and from work.  What furry things do you do to entertain your self durring these times?  For instance I wear my lion hat while commuting and work on my growls and roars.  The hat also keeps my brain from freezing which is a good thing. :D
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
I guess drawing Anthros would count. I suck at it now, but soon I'll get better. I also chew on things when I'm bored. It's a bad habit, but it somehow entertains my mind.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Wanderer

• Keep your eyes on the horizon
  • Male
I draw anthros and chew things. I also tend to whistle which the red panda does alot (go ahead and look it up).
"Journey for you may never know where the road takes you."-Wanderer

"Tis not the destination that matters, but tis the journey that makes us"- Wanderer

"Destined to travel the roads of time, the Wanderer walks the path with prejudice, ready for the masters of death that lie before him."- Jet

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
I've been humming that tuba tune Vivaldi Foxorez was pllaying during the fursuit parade at the recent Furry Fiesta. It's the sme one Stewie plays when following fat people. only slower and more drawn out.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Mylo

I mostly just draw. That's about the only thing I can do that's furry, at least for the time being.

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
I draw anthros and chew things. I also tend to whistle which the red panda does alot (go ahead and look it up).
I didn't know that... Hmmm.
But I also tend to whistle. I get a lot of looks when I do it too, but sometimes I don't really know I'm whistling. Maybe whistling is annoying to some people... their just jealous.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline furtopia02

I browse fur affinity and furtopia on my phone while on breaks at work. :)

Offline Flyntz

Doing some jogging on the treadmill (1 hour at least) and pretend Im on a desert.  :)

Offline SHEPARD_DOG

• im a Scientific enthusiast
  • Male
sleep im nocturnal...mostly school gets in the way
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

Offline Vukasin

• Male
I look at the art and post on forums. I don't really do anything furry.

Offline Grizztof Grünwald

• Yay!
  • Male
Just yesterday I took some fursuiters to the corner store, wore a tail all day, learned fursuiting basics, played furry pictionary, took a ton of pictures of suiters and posted a few to various places on the interwebs, hung out in various hotel rooms with various furries, got some new furry facebook friends, bought a scaly bracelet, and even found time to chat with furries on AIM, IRC, and Facebook. Other than that, not much.

Seriously,when I'm not at a con, it's usually just chat on the internet. I also spend some time thinking about future plans, especially more cons and my own eventual fursuiting.
Twitter: @grizztof
FA user: grizztof
Youtube channel: grizztof

Offline Eddy

• Male
After I've spent a day working at the British Heart Foundation, for example, I'd throw myself onto my bed and give my plushies a hug! But it doesn't stop there. I spend some of my time (apart from going to furmeets) doing other furry things e.g. I was designing a bodysuit for my fursuit the night before last (I've worked on the design until the wee hours of the morning!). Speaking of which, take a look at this: http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=43537.0;viewResults
Like anybody else (just about), I draw anthros although frequently, by means of Paint, a program on my laptop. Here's an example of my work (what do you think?): http://api.ning.com/files/EQDYRgOLGVUhS9KWPCQ2huvd14DxdeucQVqeyCokIGpmg4frEQnHeKFNoYxyNbf9BqT3VmjHOa7Dbvk6tG6Bcbu2yWnSxyJZ/Pethealthposter.png
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:33:07 am by Eddy »

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
I'll check in with furry sites during the day. When I'm driving, I'll practice squeak talking. Read signs, car types, even try to sing!  :D
"Who am I to say where my possibly non-existent soul has or has not been."

Offline furtopia02

I'll check in with furry sites during the day. When I'm driving, I'll practice squeak talking. Read signs, car types, even try to sing!  :D

What is squeak talking?

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
What is squeak talking?
Talking with a squeaker.  8) The guild rules state that I can't tell how it's done.  ;)

Offline Akita

• Life is one big playground enjoy it !
  • Male
Draw some anthro and probably go on the treadmill listening to snow patrol  :)
Life will get you down at some point but there is always someone to lend you a paw.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Chew on things, bark and growl, daydream, plan for when i can suit and go to cons, plan my furry story, and also i play frisbee. :)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
What is squeak talking?
Talking with a squeaker.  8) The guild rules state that I can't tell how it's done.  ;)

Examples of fursuiters who squeak-talk include Skroy and Vin Fox.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
What is squeak talking?

Examples of fursuiters who squeak-talk include Skroy and Vin Fox.

It's not a secret if you know where to look.  8)

Fursuit squeaker

Hey, I use them just to have fun but it is not a part of my fursona. Yes, you get them from dog toys. But to be able to talk with them, this is a lot easier then one would think. All you do is place the small plastic piece into your mouth. You hold it with your tongue against the roof of your mouth. When you do this, it shouldn't be outside of your mouth at all. Now either blow or suck in, you will hear different pitches of squeak.

From here you can move you lips in way like you are saying a word, you can move your jaw a little bit to help with the pronouncing of the word but not too much so that the squeaker moves out of place. If you practice enough you will start to hear words. Even when you get to that point it is really hard for others to understand what you are saying.

If you get good enough you can hold conversation with them but again it is hard to understand.

Happy squeaking...

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
I also practice my bouncy walk...when no one's looking.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
I also practice my bouncy walk...when no one's looking.
I find myself doing the skunk shuffle, sort of a sideways bouncy walk, combined with fake lunges. I do leave out the turning of the backside, and tail raise.  :o

Also, my guild card is still safe!  ;) :D

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
I listen to  furry podcast (no yiff or youthful angst) or stories if available. I also on the forums on my break or art practice.

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
I mostly just doodle dogs on whatever scraps of paper I have handy. Or browse the internet with a stuffed dog for company. Someday though I want to learn to make my own stuffed dogs.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
Furry videos on youtube! :D I love watching them :) of course my parents don't understand but whatever ;) I also recently started designing different fursuits and fursonas. I'm not the best artist but my anthros are alot better than my humans! :D

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Luna-tic

• I exist
  • Male
I tend to gnaw on things for the heck of it, and occasionally make hissing sounds as a joke. That, and every time I see the moon I just say "Woof".