Author Topic: Why is your fursona the species it is?  (Read 16566 times)

Offline Metalhead_Mockingbird

• Starting another intergalactic cold war.
  • Male
Re: Why is your fursona the species it is?
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 12:57:42 am »
Name of fursona/character: Mark (Better name pending. Perhaps working him into my writing cannon as a Danali. In short, they're the Avian race of the universe.)
Species: Northern Mockingbird
why is your fursona/character the species he/she is: An interesting question. I was introduced to the fandom by a thread on a now somewhat abandoned airsoft forum, and the admin was a furry. We call kinda attempted to fit in with each other, and so, with the help of others, we all made our fursona. A consensus was agreed that my personality fit that of a Mockingbird, and it kinda stuck.
anything else?(like why he/she wears a certain type of clothing, markings color etc,etc.): Jeans, black Megadeth shirt, usually with an ACR (Though its being changed to an M7, which would fit into the possible background that I'm working on.)
picture/link of fursona/character(optional):
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8339492/
"Noone can ever rid me of my arsenal of Megadeth, no matter what the peace treaties come to!"

Furaffinity
Steam
'360 GT

Avatar done by AlisaLeolfAlexandra.

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 11:27:45 pm »
Name of fursona/character: Iara Warriorfeather
Species: Velociraptor-Bambiraptor hybrid  :D
why is your fursona/character the species he/she is? : I've always enjoyed researching and drawing raptor dinosaurs so that's why Iara is a maniraptoran dinosaur.
anything else?(like why he/she wears a certain type of clothing, markings color etc,etc.) : She doesn't wear clothing usually, although I am considering making her more "anthro" than she already is...her contour feathers are a reddish brown (sort of like my hair when it's in the sun!  :) ), her primaries are cream with black banding, and her eyes are a soft emerald to moss green. Her coloring is loosely based on several birds of prey that live in my area (e.g., red tailed hawk). She enjoys long walks on the beach at sunset, delicious ice cream with lots of dark chocolate, being read steamy romance novels and...oh wait, this isn't the paleo personal ads.  :-[  :D She is also happily mated, so sorry boys.  ;)
picture/link of fursona/character(optional) : You can see her here: http://chocolatestarfire.deviantart.com/

Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Cotton

• Female
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 12:20:13 am »
Name: Cotton
Species: Skunk
Why your fursona is the species it is?: I always loved skunks, found them so adorable despite their smelliness. I defend them a lot when people say 'Oh I hate them because they stink!'
Anything else?(like why he/she wears a certain type of clothing, markings color etc,etc.): Well she's a pink skunk with a white stripe and blue hair. She originally a pet for one of the social games on Facebook but I just liked her too much.. then she became a comic character (which sadly never got off the ground) and now my fursona. Her trademark accessories is a star clip she wears in her hair and a star charm she wears attached to her tail.

Offline BluWoof

• Female
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 04:35:04 am »
Name of fursona/character: Blu
Species: Samsky (Samoyed/Husky)
why is your fursona/character the species he/she is? : I was raised in Colorado, but once I moved to Alaska, I saw the Yukon Quest dog race, I felt like I was a sledding breed, so I picked two big fluffers :3
"The Most Peculiar Mademoiselle"

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 06:16:06 am »
Closed as this is past the 6 month gravedig period.