the basement > Autumn Fire

My Newest Art

(1/4) > >>

Autumn Fire:
Well, now that I finally *realized* that I have an artist forum (my bad, and I feel really bad for all the applications I've sent for it) I can post some of my newest art here. I'm excited about this too, and it means I won't feel bad for flooding the artwork forumns with my stuff. Well, here's the first of some of my newer art. I have a few here, so you may have to wait for them to load.

I love this pic of my fursona. It is quite true to my personality too

My trade with Sskessa, from right here in Furtopia. ^_^

This was a trade with Xamp from Deviant art. It's his character, Snitch. She's pregnant

This was for Gravewalker, from the VCL (I can't remember her exact name there) it was a trade

This one was my first con badge finished. I'm still working on one for Draco

this is my fursona, which I feel is more true to how I feel inside

Nocte:
Great work as usual. The two you did of your fursona are still my favorites.
And congrats with your forum! *does the happy first reply dance*

Autumn Fire:
Quote (Unicorn @ Oct. 09 2004, 2:12 am)Great work as usual. The two you did of your fursona are still my favorites.
And congrats with your forum! *does the happy first reply dance*
Thank you unicorn hee hee. I'm glad I finally got it. I really like the ones of my fursona too

Kamui:
Very nice work, I like the one you did of Sskessa. But then again I may be a bit biased when it comes to reptiles lol. Keep up the good work.

Sskessa:
Hey I think I've seen that one somewhere before....
lol of course you can guess which one is my favorite! I really like your first fursona pic, too. With the cloth and everything, you look so mischeivious!
Honestly, I never thought you were flooding the art forum, after all that's what it's for!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version