Author Topic: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.  (Read 15426 times)

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
Re: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 04:01:19 pm »
*sigh* Kobuk your not seeing the picture I'm wanting trump to become president because Obama is about to screw this country more than anybody could have. There isn't a lot of people that would be good presidents. Hillary Clinton is an Idiot moron whatever you want to call her. Trump he has me and my family supporting him. I don't know who else is running for president just those two.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 04:24:03 pm »
*sigh* Kobuk your not seeing the picture I'm wanting trump to become president because Obama is about to screw this country more than anybody could have. There isn't a lot of people that would be good presidents. Hillary Clinton is an Idiot moron whatever you want to call her. Trump he has me and my family supporting him. I don't know who else is running for president just those two.

Let me at least ask you this: Are you and/or your family at least researching Trump and what he wants and what he stands for? Have you looked closely into where he stands on various issues and topics?

Sample links for anybody that is interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_candidates,_2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_candidates,_2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 04:53:13 pm »
Me? no. My family? Yes. I don't care much for people complaining  about how some guy doesn't do or say something that they like which is what your doing. Do I care what he does to any Muslims, terrorists, illegal immigrants or (aliens) etc. Nope I don't.  I agree with a lot of stuff he is wanting to do. A good bit of it would benefit America completely. That's my opinion though.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2015, 04:56:24 pm »
I forgot to put a question mark there but oh well.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2015, 05:04:51 pm »
Eh I'm done arguing ami. I have to spend time with my jeune fille. Latter dude.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 05:25:55 pm »
Alright alright, how much did the guy pay you to vouch for him?  ;)

That's a joke, feel free to laugh at it.  >:(

But seriously, all i ever see in politics is name-calling and pessimism.  Maybe i'm not looking hard enough, but this is something that i can afford to ignore (i've done so for most of my life, no reason to stop now).  I'm going to focus on MY life, because i consider my own issues to be bigger issues for ME than what this country (or any country) appears to be worried about.  Feel free to judge.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2015, 07:21:51 pm »
wow lots of arguing here....
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2015, 07:37:05 pm »
I was only mad because yet another time I see people hating on trump because he doesn't stand for what they do. Bunch of  chatte they are. But I have calmed down now and I'm going to be reasonable.

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2015, 07:45:47 pm »
I can see that you and kobuk are very passionate about what you belive in
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 07:45:47 pm »
I was only mad because yet another time I see people hating on trump because he doesn't stand for what they do. Bunch of  chatte they are. But I have calmed down now and I'm going to be reasonable.

Is it Trump I and/or others hate? Or his antics and rhetoric? There's a difference, you know. ;) It's mostly his inflammatory, racist, and bigotry I hate. If he could tone down his rhetoric and stop angering minorities and ethnicities, then maybe........just maybe.........I could like the guy a little better. But since he seems fine to keep up with his cry baby antics and temper tantrums, I have no choice but to say to hell with him.  >:( And once he gets into office, what then? Was all his rhetoric just "talk" and a publicity stunt? Or will he actually carry out some of his promises?

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 07:58:40 pm »
Bigot? Really? I hate that word. I just said earlier that we need a president that isn't afraid to hurt peoples feelings. That doesn't care if some people hate him over stupid stuff.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2015, 08:05:56 pm »
Bigot? Really? I hate that word. I just said earlier that we need a president that isn't afraid to hurt peoples feelings. That doesn't care if some people hate him over stupid stuff.
Here's the thing though.  What is stupid to one person could be very important to someone else.  There's no universal right or wrong which is why people have different ideas of how things should be.

Or something like that, don't quote me on it or anything.  x_x

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2015, 08:10:07 pm »
Yeah your right on that.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2015, 08:12:09 pm »
And may I ask something? My tittle has been a newbie for a while how would I get it to progress further or rank up?

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2015, 08:19:23 pm »
And may I ask something? My tittle has been a newbie for a while how would I get it to progress further or rank up?

You make posts, meaningful ones mind, but it depends on the number and activity ^_^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2015, 08:21:10 pm »

Hurting people's feelings is one thing. But when those same people come back and hurt us, then it's taking things too far. The following is an example of why Trump's Muslim rhetoric will not work, and why he is playing right into ISIS's hands. His Muslim rhetoric is actually escalating and hurting the Muslim situation and putting the national security of the United States at risk.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/opinions/trump-isis/index.html

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 08:29:27 pm »

Hurting people's feelings is one thing. But when those same people come back and hurt us, then it's taking things too far. The following is an example of why Trump's Muslim rhetoric will not work, and why he is playing right into ISIS's hands. His Muslim rhetoric is actually escalating and hurting the Muslim situation and putting the national security of the United States at risk.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/opinions/trump-isis/index.html
  Damn  you got me there dude. I don't know what to say to that.[

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2015, 08:30:33 pm »
Wait I'm going to try something......

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2015, 08:31:42 pm »
  maybe this will work.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:34:04 pm by Arachnid »

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2015, 08:32:38 pm »
Aww it didn't work how do you change your word color?

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2015, 08:34:45 pm »
  never mind it did work
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:36:31 pm by Arachnid »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2015, 08:36:18 pm »
Please do not spam the forums to increase your post count. If you have something to add to a post, you can edit your own ones.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2015, 08:38:35 pm »
  Ok I promise I will only post things related to the topic. btw I wasn't trying to increase my post count.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2015, 01:38:12 am »
there is the forums test area (which i believe is open to normal users) if you want to mess around with colored text (or other things)

if trump really talks like that about Muslims then i guess he isn't going to be a good president (iv heard there is a high chance he will win) i really wouldn't want me or anyone i care about to get killed in a terrorist attack from something he made worse... guess if i ever do find a way to get on my feet a small town would be a nice place to live.

and if trump fired his sons from what ever job they had makes me feel like the job market will be a little more difficult. hell i all ready have no idea what im doing, and the likelihood of me finding a job i can do is very slim. last thing i need is the possibility of the government making things harder for me because they view me as being lazy....

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2015, 09:08:09 am »
I live in a small town so there is a very small tiny chance of isis or any terrorist attacks happening here. And he fired his sons because they weren't working they were being lazy and he didn't hire them for that.  Who knows maybe he will increase the strength of border patrols near Texas.  If were lucky he will slowly make our country better than it already is.