Author Topic: Attempt Assassination on Donald Trump  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Natura Wolf

Attempt Assassination on Donald Trump
« on: June 22, 2016, 06:04:21 am »
Only thing I want to ask is what are your thoughts and emotion gut emotions on this title before you even read the news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Attempt Assassination on Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:27:03 am »
Knowing Trump's use of propaganda I'd say it's a hoax.  So I'll give it a look with that in mind.

OK, after reading this I still think it's a hoax. Trump paid people to yell and scream wildly at his first press conference. This is just another example on how far he'll go to brainwash his followers. Now he's going for the sympathy vote. The idea that England took a vote weather or not to ban him from their soil for life probably effected his ego. So why not have an English nationalist 'attempt' something. And by the way. NO police officer is going to walk around with his gun unclipped.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:36:12 am by cause the rat »
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:03:54 am »
I hope it's a hoax, after all killing someone is wrong. Let society decide the fate of people like
Trump.

Trump wasn't the only one in the primaries that hired people to shout and cheer. It seems poeple
feel they have to use disception to be elected. It's nothing new though. Politicians have been telling
half truths about them selves and their opponents as long as there have been elections.. Some
really believe they should win for the publics good. Many do start out with good intentions, but
instead of trying to change the system for the better, they think they have to play the same
old game to get anything done. Then again some give up and decide it's a lost cause.

Trump seems to tell outright lies, but then again he may actually believe some of them as true. 
It's hard to say.  As I said a few months ago. He reminds me of a used car salesman.

We need term limits for congress and the senate. Carasmatic people get elected and make a life
long career out of it, be they good or bad at heart.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 11:07:52 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Holt5

• Species: Artistic theologian-philosopher
  • Male
    • My home base!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 11:33:55 am »
I hope it's a hoax, after all killing someone is wrong. Let society decide the fate of people like
Trump.

Trump wasn't the only one in the primaries that hired people to shout and cheer. It seems poeple
feel they have to use disception to be elected. It's nothing new though. Politicians have been telling
half truths about them selves and their opponents as long as there have been elections.. Some
really believe they should win for the publics good. Many do start out with good intentions, but
instead of trying to change the system for the better, they think they have to play the same
old game to get anything done. Then again some give up and decide it's a lost cause.

Trump seems to tell outright lies, but then again he may actually believe some of them as true. 
It's hard to say.  As I said a few months ago. He reminds me of a used car salesman.

We need term limits for congress and the senate. Carasmatic people get elected and make a life
long career out of it, be they good or bad at heart.

I thoroughly agree with the entirety of this reply.
"If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you will end up not doing anything for anybody." - Malcolm Bane