furry arts discussion > traditional and digital artwork

Art plug!

(1/2) > >>

ObliviousAlly:
Cause I finished this yesterday, and spent about 3-3 1/2 hours on it, I wanted to share it. ^_^

http://www.fallenangel.furtopia.org/Art/AR-phoenix30.gif

View the link, the thumbnail is only a small portion of the picture. ^_^;;

It was done completely digitally. Drawn and inked with my tablet in Open Canvas, lines made all nice a smooth with Adobe Streamline, and colored (flatly) in Paintshop Pro. I can't remember where the brushes I used for the background are from. ^_^;;; But this took me forever, cause it's very hard to ink with a tablet you're not used to using. But I'm very happy with it, cause I love the pose, and it's so clean and smooth.

It's my character, Phoenix, by the way.

Comments and constructive critism are more than welcome! ^_^

Kada-Ru:
Hello, Fallen Angel. I think this probably should have gone under " Example of including picture in your post."

At any rate, I think the pic is great! I love the pose and her 'attitude' that she is portraying.

Me, I can't do much on the computer. I prefer by hand but do enjoy artists works on the computers. I also have problems with clothing. But, all in all I really like this piece and I feel you did a great job even though you were not used to the tablet.

Benjamin:
Yeah, I like the pic, too. Good work.

As for having started a new topic, that's alright. It makes perfectly good sense to start new topics for new works of art and whatnot.

Benjamin

WhiteShepherd:
Nice pic!  I think it shows a lot of your atitude!  Cool!   Thanks for sharing!

Sumarra:
Ooo! I love the pose and form. You have the porportions down perfect. That piece definately portrays an attitude that is alluring.

Well done FallenAngel!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version