furry arts discussion > traditional and digital artwork

Follen has fallen. :P

(1/1)

Mousira:
Well, I finally finished the coloring of my picture of Follen. And here he be:
Follen

Also, this is only the first idea sketch of Rondillia: Rondilia... looking kinda lopsided...

Benjamin:
Follen looks good.
The link for the Rondilia pic won't work. Try it again, maybe?

Benjamin

:
Thats great! He is so relaxed. Almost like he was walking up to the viewer like he knows them. What programs do you have for illustrating on the PC? If you have Photoshop 7, Illustrator, or Maya, I can show you a really quick way to make grass. Its helped me a thousand times fold in the past.

:
Oh and your scketch isnt showing. Check your URL hun.

Mousira:
Quote Follen looks good.
The link for the Rondilia pic won't work. Try it again, maybe?

Benjamin

Thanks. And yeah, I just realized I forgot to post Rondilia. She wasn't on my site yet... O>.<O

Quote Thats great! He is so relaxed. Almost like he was walking up to the viewer like he knows them. What programs do you have for illustrating on the PC? If you have Photoshop 7, Illustrator, or Maya, I can show you a really quick way to make grass. Its helped me a thousand times fold in the past.

I use a variety of programs. Paint, AdobePhotoDeluxe, AdobePhotoShop, Imagefolio, and any others I can get my hands on. Thanks for the offer, but I know how to make grass and other natural features. I wanted the background to be as basic as possible so that Follen stood out all the more. O^.^O
But if you still wanna post how to make grass, I'm sure someone else can use the info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version