Author Topic: Move buddy/Ignore list.  (Read 5085 times)

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
Move buddy/Ignore list.
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:17:31 pm »
 I'm typing this with my left hand so please bare with me.

The link to edit our buddy/ignore list is a bit tricky to find, but since furtopia has a drop down menu, I figured it wouldn't be too hard to add this link under the profile dropdown menu, as it would make it much quicker to find.
Every now and then...

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Move buddy/Ignore list.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:43 pm »
Actually, it's not that hard to find at all. ;)  After a person logs into the forums, they can go to the top of the page and they'll notice a horizontal list of links like: Help, Search, Profile, Messages, Calendar, etc., etc.
Holding your mouse cursor over, but not clicking, the word link "Profile" brings up three options under that word: Summary, Account Settings, and Forum Profile.
For a faster way to get to the Buddies/Ignore settings, click on the word link "Profile" (Don't click on the Summary, Account Settings, or Forum Profile words/links.), then you will be taken to your profile. You should then see the "Profile Info." and "Modify Profile" drop down options in the upper left above your avatar. Holding your mouse cursor over the Modify Profile drops down a list where you will see the Buddies/Ignore option. ;)

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:03 pm »
Actually, it's not that hard to find at all. ;)  After a person logs into the forums, they can go to the top of the page and they'll notice a horizontal list of links like: Help, Search, Profile, Messages, Calendar, etc., etc.
Holding your mouse cursor over, but not clicking, the word link "Profile" brings up three options under that word: Summary, Account Settings, and Forum Profile.
For a faster way to get to the Buddies/Ignore settings, click on the word link "Profile" (Don't click on the Summary, Account Settings, or Forum Profile words/links.), then you will be taken to your profile. You should then see the "Profile Info." and "Modify Profile" drop down options in the upper left above your avatar. Holding your mouse cursor over the Modify Profile drops down a list where you will see the Buddies/Ignore option. ;)

I  said it was tricky, not hard.
Every now and then...

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 12:59:04 pm »
Use of the forum can be Tricky untill you work
through it a few times. Like everything else. Easy
tricky or hard is relative to the users experience. 

We appreciate the comments, and feel free to 
contact staff for help. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com