Author Topic: Bugs in the system!  (Read 21429 times)

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
Re: Bugs in the system!
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2009, 11:17:08 pm »
Now for the cleaning.
*Sigh*

Yeah. Who's going to clean up all this mess, and rebuild the Furtopian HQ building?

BLASTDAV! ARBUTUS! PRINCE KARO!  :goldpissed:
Not it! :) Besides, I helped fight against the horde, even managed to disrupt the occupation of the IRC.

On a brighter note, I think this was one of the better RPs this forum has seen in awhile. Went nice and quick, had a lot of participants and good plot. Could have used some more epic battles but oh well.

I think we should do more. *Looks at the Furtopia official RP near the bottom of the forums.*

Hint hint.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Arbutus

• Species: Rabbit
  • Also known as Sir Bunny-Face
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2009, 02:35:35 am »
On a brighter note, I think this was one of the better RPs this forum has seen in awhile. Went nice and quick, had a lot of participants and good plot. Could have used some more epic battles but oh well.
Actually, we didn't have any particular plans for this to become an RP. It just... happened. :D That's just what happens when you put a bunch of Furtopians in a thread all together.

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »
*comes quietly out of the dungeon to see that everything is almost back to normal.  Sending everyone's animals back to them.*

*looks at the photo she had taken of the first flea that caused this ruckus and plasters it all over the place so that if anyone sees one like it again, they know what they look like*

Note that it is large and FURRY and it has two very nasty fangs up front!  LOL

I don't know how Sskessa's stomach feels towards fleas that are poisoned but he is welcome to consume all that he finds!  Happy eating your fill day!

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2009, 12:33:57 am »
*looks at the photo she had taken of the first flea that caused this ruckus and plasters it all over the place so that if anyone sees one like it again, they know what they look like*

:o

Don't worry... if I ever see it, I'll know what it looks like.  Giant venomous flea of... er, venom...awsity.  <.<
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Katra

• Male
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:30 pm »
*Programs flea picture into targeting sensors of defense lasers.*
Richard Reid
Captain; webship Corwinda