Author Topic: Highschool Furries  (Read 40426 times)

Offline Ragnorrock_13

• Spread the love
  • Male
Re: Highschool Furries
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 05:10:58 pm »
I am a High School furry. I am going to be a senior next year. I like my school a lot. It is a school of arts and sciences, but there are no furries I know of here. :( It gets pretty lonely.
Next time, I'll collect the money, and you can die!
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Offline Rush

• Alpha of the Broken Pack
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 01:49:02 pm »
I'm a high'school furry, and actually we have a little group of about 4 (only three now) furries who all would wear collars and hang out at lunch. apparently before I came up to the high school there was this big thing about it that almost got collars and tails banned. but by the time I came up all that had blown over. I only started getting into furries late late freshman year and only got the nerve to wear a collar late sophomore year. I'm going into junior year, and our previous alpha has just graduated. so now I'm the new one apparently. By the way being the alpha of our little pack is more of a title that anything. but i digress. I'm hoping to get some new furry freshmen this year ^~^ the only bad part is that one of the furs in our class is actually going to running start, so it'll be just me and mah kitty friend. :P
"When they give you lined paper, write the other way." -William Carlos Williams

Blessed be.

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 04:47:18 pm »
what is running start?
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline redfox44

• Male
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2011, 11:53:17 pm »
I was, but never really went public about it. Would sometimes joke about it with my close friends, but that's all. Never met another one :(

Offline Rush

• Alpha of the Broken Pack
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:13 pm »
what is running start?
Running Start is a program where you go off to college your Junior and Senior years in High School, and in my opinion kinda sucks, because that's two years less your friends can see you on a regular basis. Oh and doing running start is way cheaper than going to college for another two years.
"When they give you lined paper, write the other way." -William Carlos Williams

Blessed be.

Offline RITTZ

• got a PSN? play mw2? add speed9101
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:31 pm »
i became a furry around the beginning of my sophmore year. my friends know i'm a furry and really dont care cause they love me :D. i would put it more out there that i'm a furry but there are crazy gangbangers at my school and i dont wanna get stabbed again :P
Life is like a pineapple... i forgot the rest but dont trust potatoes :D

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2011, 08:06:05 pm »
i an new to the fandom it is summer right now but i will be a senior when i go back .
im going to get a spiked dog collar before i go back! :)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Slifer

• Male
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 09:29:19 pm »
Rittz, please say your kidding when you say you got stabbed. :o

Offline RITTZ

• Male
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2011, 03:42:37 am »
yah Slifer, i got jumped a few years back

Offline Arc

• Say g'bye to yer kneecaps, chucklenuts!
  • Female
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 04:02:47 am »
I was active in the fandom all throughout high school, even though that was outside of my school itself.

To my knowledge, there was one other furry there, but we did not get along. We were in the fandom for, very, *ahem*, different reasons, we'll say.

Offline Slifer

• Male
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2011, 12:40:30 pm »
Dang Rittz. Did everything turn out alright? And did you get a nice scar?

Offline RITTZ

• Male
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 07:18:47 pm »
it was definitely the scariest night of my life. and yah there's a nice little scar

Offline Cchytale Murilega

• Species: Cat
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 05:10:15 pm »
I didn't even know what a furry was while in high school, and I didn't became a furry until February 18th, 2011, which was eight months after I graduated high school.

I also found out my best friend from high school was a furry, but unfortunately it was after we graduated.

Besides him, though, I don't really know if my high school had any furs since I didn't really know about furry until after I graduated. And I didn't even have the slightest clue to what it was until April 2010, when I was a Senior.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:16:17 pm by Shakat »

Offline Kovu21796

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2011, 12:03:00 am »
I'm the only furry in my school (I think). I turned furry in 8th grade, and I'm now in sophomore year. I go to a high-end Catholic school, so I really have to dial things down. I don't know what my classmates opinions are; I mean, I really don't want to have to deal with any angry catechism teacher.
"Lion furry, Lion King fanfic writer, and a proud southerner."

Offline Dragon32

• Livin' that wolf life :)
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2011, 10:21:32 pm »
im a furry going to be a sophmore this upcomming year (can't wait!), been a furry since 8th grade ^^
XBL GT: InS Wolf (feel free to add me!)
paintball ♥ go team Dynasty!
Hopefully gonna start making my own fursuit sometime this month ^.^
Fursona made by my good friend from school. :)

Offline Besdeki

• profile pic of devon the fox by (C) KP
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:16 am »
I was the only furry, my closer friends knew i was a furry which ended up spreading around school but no one really cared, I was treated the same. I am very big with hookah and everyone followed so I was the one to come to for advice lol, never had problems.

There was a furry that went to another school in my town though

Offline Loup Dargent

• Now class, pay attention...
  • Male
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2011, 06:18:12 pm »
I am a Sophomore in High School, but the only other furry around is my friend (Kovu21796); well, that I know of anyway. We go to a Catholic prep school of about 420 kids. I'm a casual fur, and don't normally make it obvious I am a fur; sure, I've caught myself absentmindedly doodling anthros  in class, but that's about it. I don't htink there are any other furs around my school.
Are you sure you wanna mess with ME?

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 05:13:46 am »
what is running start?
Running Start is a program where you go off to college your Junior and Senior years in High School, and in my opinion kinda sucks, because that's two years less your friends can see you on a regular basis. Oh and doing running start is way cheaper than going to college for another two years.

My high school had a similar program called Dual Credit, but its primary difference is the fact that you took only 1 college course per semester on top of your high school curriculum, and that course counted as credit for the purpose of both high school and college.  The course could be an on-campus course (in which case you drove to and from the college during the school day, and thus had a lighter class load due to commute time) or online (which allowed for taking a load greater than the "maximum" 8 credits/semester for high school).

I took online CS classes through this program for three of my Junior and Senior semesters of high school.  As someone who values advanced education but still appreciates time with friends, I found this to be an optimal program for myself.  You might consider asking if your college has a similar program, if the previous statement also applies to you as well.  It's worth noting that though such a program would occupy some of your evening and weekend time (for studying and homework of the extra class), your time at lunch and other classes with friends would not be sacrificed.
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Zira

• Female
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 12:28:03 pm »
hey im in middle school. and its very small and im positive im the only furry in the school. plus i have no friends at my school, so well i have no one to share it with. well im the lone wolf at my school. :-[ :D
wolves are awesome! Donnie Darko is awesome! Fox's are awesome! Music is awesome! AAAnnnnddd The lion king is Awesome!

Offline Vox745

• Male
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vox745/
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 10:51:16 pm »
Im a junior and I just recently got involved in the fandOm and so far nobody really knows im a furry yet but im planning to tell my friends soon. So far i think i may be the only furry an my school
"i want you to be everything that is you, deep at the center or your being"-Confucius

Offline Kiki

• KK works as a nickname - saves you typing too!
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2011, 05:00:44 pm »
I am at secondary school, which as far as I know is like high school but in the UK. I'm 15, does that help? We have a uniform, so there's no scope for tail/collar wearing usually, although I have got away with wearing a collar on a non-uniform day. In a year's time I'll be in sixth form, and I won't have to wear uniform at which point I am going to try a collar and tail and see where that takes me. There is one other furry that I know about, she is my best friend and I converted her.
-KK
"Are you a boy or a girl?" "No."
My Skype is wolfyrocker
FCM4cw A C->++ D+++ H+ M- P++ R? T~++ W->+++ Z- !S RL->S a15 c++ d--- e->++ f+++ h*>++ i++>+++ j* p s#

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2011, 08:25:49 pm »
hey im in middle school. and its very small and im positive im the only furry in the school. plus i have no friends at my school, so well i have no one to share it with. well im the lone wolf at my school. :-[ :D
im a lone wolf too but thank god im a senior! :goldhowl:
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2011, 08:28:53 pm »
I wonder if I should start wearing my tail to school more often..

Offline Dragon32

• Livin' that wolf life :)
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2011, 11:44:55 pm »
went to my cousins UAB volley ball game today..some guy had a hat witha  dragon's head, a tail, and wings...epicness 2.0! (it's college, but i still cant wait for that part of life!)
XBL GT: InS Wolf (feel free to add me!)
paintball ♥ go team Dynasty!
Hopefully gonna start making my own fursuit sometime this month ^.^
Fursona made by my good friend from school. :)

Offline Ragnorrock_13

• Spread the love
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2011, 12:09:13 am »
I have sniffed out my school, and have found 4 more Furrys! One is obnoxious. One of them I believe has a full fur suit (I have seen here hand and foot paws.) Another has only the ears and tail. And the final one... Is a furvert  x_x She has drawings of her fursona, and they are all she furs topless... She even distributed one around the room. In the end I took it and locked it away (in my do not open for 4 years box, which I save my money) and am now drawing a picture of my fursona glaring in disapproval. The funny thing is I am also going to get a grade for it from my art teacher. :)
Next time, I'll collect the money, and you can die!
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.