Author Topic: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.  (Read 15451 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:07:59 pm »
Who the hell is Donald Trump? Or perhaps I should say: Who the hell does he think he is? Over the last several months, I have been getting angrier and angrier from watching and listening to the way he acts and talks about various issues. His mouth seems to be getting him into so much trouble lately. What the hell is his beef?  :goldpissed:  But most importantly of all, why are people even listening to this jerk and supporting his campaign? I just don't get it. The guy's a loudmouth. Is this the way Presidential candidates are supposed to act? IMO, Hell no! His whole demeanor and attitude is disgusting. I really do think he does not have the American people's best interests at heart.  Need proof of his foul mouth and arrogance, read this link:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/index.html
I would never support a candidate who said and did what he did.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:42:22 pm »
Trump is this season's Sara Palin. The republicans need a clown to keep people off of real issues. And they need 30 of them to run for office so no one has to field real questions.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 07:09:30 pm »
I am from england but we hear of.his antics here too I thought he was talking bs when I had a small loan of a million dollars (I would love to see what a big loan is then) however I get the feeling neither of the main candidates are really wanted or liked am I right in assumi.g this or not
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 12:53:31 am »
I remember when he was Bill The Cat in Bloom County.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 12:55:35 am »
Sometimes I get the idea that Trump is only running because he bet someone that if he were to run for President, he would win.

Still not sure how he actually is winning, though.
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 01:32:42 pm »
Seems he claims to care about the regular working guy. He may not need money from the
billionair crowd, but somehow I kind of think he has a lot of rich friends. I rather doubt if
he mixes with the middle class, much less the working poor.

Even if he got elected he must know the president of this country has little power to control
economics. They have to run everything by congress and the courts except for forign policy
where he could potentually start wars or maybe make peace. So unless he can work with the
just say no crowd, he won't accomplish much.

One thing is he could appoint judges that lean slightly more to the left than right since he
probably has friends who might encourage him to do so.

Another thing anyone running for president in this country has to have the approval of a
certain crowd of people who have their fortunes and wishes at stake. If they don't I wouldn't
give them much of a chance to win. At least with a major party.

I kind of think many of the people who respond to polls about Trump would vote differently.
Mr Trump is easy for many on the right to like, but I think he would be harder to vote for.
Especially if the country is being attacked or on a war footing.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:38:55 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 09:23:29 pm »
It could be worse. We could have Hillary running.... oh.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 11:05:13 pm »
This made me laugh. :)

Anyway, it should be interesting to see the final candidates for each party, considering Hilary seems like she is gunning for that spot for the Democrats, and Trump seems really popular for Republicans.
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2015, 12:08:29 am »

The beat-down of the BLM heckler would not have happened at a Hillary rally as attendees are very few, and likely screened before granted entry, and she would've chuckled over him. Bernie would just yield the stage, which actually happened.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 12:30:49 pm »
They all have their faults, but I hope whoever is elected doesn't make the supreme court
more conservative than it is. Even one more conservative judge could remove the rights
of gays and reduce womens rights too.. People shouldn't be judged by who they love or
by gender or their birth..

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:42:43 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 04:08:39 pm »
I cant imagin the rights of gays such as the new law of same sex marriage being taken away that would be political suicide the backlash would be tremendous the worst they could do and not seem the bad guy is not advance the rights but take them away then thats to be frank stupid
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 01:17:16 am »
i doubt they will be able to get gay rights taken away unless they manage to convince a large portion of the US that gays are evil monsters that eat children. many people most likely know at least one gay person who they would likely not be convinced by that.

i havent really been paying much attention to any of the presidents, so im not sure what is really going on. (besides all the jokes about trump, and the way he talks)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 05:14:14 am »
i doubt they will be able to get gay rights taken away unless they manage to convince a large portion of the US that gays are evil monsters that eat children. many people most likely know at least one gay person who they would likely not be convinced by that.

i havent really been paying much attention to any of the presidents, so im not sure what is really going on. (besides all the jokes about trump, and the way he talks)
XD Yeah good luck with trying to take away that!!! I don't consider myself really political, unless you're trying to take away my gun rights. (Well that's a different topic for another time and I won't really dive into that)
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 02:05:27 pm »
I guess what bothers me most about the guy is that he is so hotheaded and opinionated, vocal, critisizing, braggard, foul mouthed, and..........need I go on? I don't like his rhetoric. Is all his "talk" really what he wants? Or is it just "political flash and glitz" to get the public riled up and support him? The guy has said and done things that seem very "un-American". Things which a Presidential candidate should never do. It's almost as if everything he says and does is in some way to incite anger, hostility, etc. and get the American public riled up so that they "worship" him and eventually vote for him when the time comes. I'm not joking here. This is actually how I see the guy and how I think he works. He's playing on people's wants, needs, and fears. Seriously, would you vote for a guy that said he wanted to bring back waterboarding which is a cruel and inhumane torture technique? Or vote for a guy that wants to round up Muslims and/or other "suspected" terrorists and put them into some form of concentration camps like what we did back in World War II? Or how about his inflammatory remarks against Mexicans when he said long ago that Mexico was sending across our border their drug dealers, rapists, gang members, etc. because they didn't want them or didn't want to take care of them, etc.?
All you have to do is watch and read the news to see that this guy is royally pissing people off.  >:( And his latest remarks? Click the link:

http://www.tmj4.com/news/national/trump-calls-for-complete-shutdown-on-muslims-entering-us
Seriously, everybody? All Muslims? Not all Muslims are bad. Not all of them support ISIS. I just don't get Trump.  :P The guy seriously needs to tone down his rhetoric. It's bad enough the U.S. has enough enemies in the world. Is Donald Trump trying to increase it even further? I'm sorry, but I will not vote for this guy. Not one bit. Trump's "foreign policies" suck. Trump says he wants to "make America great again". With the rhetoric that Trump is spewing, that ain't going to happen. If Trump wins as President, then may God have mercy on this country. We as a nation will have sunk to a new low. :(

SAY "NO" TO TRUMP! DON'T VOTE TRUMP!

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 02:54:23 pm »
I honestly think Trump would be awesome. He would be a good president and would try to fix what a lot of presidents have screwed up. Honestly we should have a president that wont be afraid to hurt peoples feelings that wont care if people hate him. Somebody needs to change a lot and I mean A LOT of things in our country as where were going isn't pretty. And if I was old enough to vote I would vote trump. I hope that woman that's running for president  I forget her name doesn't  win god she is an idiot and would just make the country even worse.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 02:56:35 pm »
Oh and Kobuk whats up with hating him cuz he says bad words? I cuss all the time its just words ami they wont hurt anyone.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 03:03:14 pm »
Oh and Kobuk whats up with hating him cuz he says bad words? I cuss all the time its just words ami they wont hurt anyone.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were a peace loving Muslim and living in America. Trump IS hurting others with his derogatory and inflammatory rhetoric. His rhetoric practically comes off as racist.  >:(

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 03:07:26 pm »
Typical patriotic American I'm not Muslim. I find that extremely funny that you would think that.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 03:10:09 pm »
LMTO did you know he fired his own kids because they were being lazy and not working and he hates people that wont work he didn't hire them to slack off that shows a good dude right there.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:13:21 pm by Arachnid »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2015, 03:10:55 pm »
But what about all the people who -are-? Trump is using very similar tactics to those which a certain German leader used in the 30s and 40s.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 03:12:29 pm »
HAHA you making me laugh you comparing trump to hitler? If anybody is like him its OBAMA.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »
I guess I should apologize as I didn't want to start an argument and I don't want to be banned for causing trouble so Donc, je suis désolé Kobuk

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 03:52:19 pm »
But yeah most Muslims are bad very bad actually all we hear from those countries is war blah blah terrorist blah blah Most of them are bad just had to say that ami.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 03:52:25 pm »
HAHA you making me laugh you comparing trump to hitler? If anybody is like him its OBAMA.

Why not? Look at the way Trump talks and acts. As I said, the guy is a hothead, a firebrand. He's using various activities, media reports, etc. and twisting them to his advantage to gain popular and public support. Hitler did exactly the same thing. Trump said he saw media broadcasts of Muslims in New Jersey dancing and celebrating in the streets when the World Trade Center towers fell. To the best of my knowledge, I don't remember seeing any such broadcasts. And various researchers have confirmed this. Yet Trump insists he saw what he did and won't back down. This right here should be a good example of him twisting facts to suit his own needs and political agenda. If there were media reports of Muslims celebrating when the WTC fell, it was probably video of Muslims "in other countries" that was shown on U.S. television. Is Trump turning out to be another Hitler? I don't know. But he IS using some of the same or similar tactics that Hitler used to rally the people. And I for one am against this. I fear for what this country will become and the path it will take in the future should Trump become President.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 03:57:20 pm »
Saying all Muslims and Muslim countries are responsible for wars and terror is like saying all Christians are responsible for KKK and Westbro related activities. It's a very small but sadly vocal minority that happen to get the press because bad news sells.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#