Author Topic: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.  (Read 15454 times)

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
Re: Donald Trump: Worst candidate for President.
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2015, 09:38:58 am »
He is a person with great wealth and power, using said wealth and power, to gain more wealth and power. He seems very caring, of his own interests...

I have near to no interest in the man.
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2015, 10:41:42 am »
there is the forums test area (which i believe is open to normal users) if you want to mess around with colored text (or other things)

if trump really talks like that about Muslims then i guess he isn't going to be a good president (iv heard there is a high chance he will win) i really wouldn't want me or anyone i care about to get killed in a terrorist attack from something he made worse... guess if i ever do find a way to get on my feet a small town would be a nice place to live.

and if trump fired his sons from what ever job they had makes me feel like the job market will be a little more difficult. hell i all ready have no idea what im doing, and the likelihood of me finding a job i can do is very slim. last thing i need is the possibility of the government making things harder for me because they view me as being lazy....

Good luck getting a job.......or getting a wage increase........if Trump becomes President, especially the latter. Trump's view on wage increase:
Trump believes that the U.S. should not raise the minimum wage (Federal Minimum Wage is $7.25) because increasing it would hurt America's economic competitiveness. Speaking at the Republican debate on November 10, Trump said, "We are a country that is being beaten on every front — economically, militarily. Taxes too high, wages too high, we're not going to be able to compete against the world ... People have to go out, they have to work really hard, and they have to get into that upper stratum."

Wages too high? Who is he trying to kid? How is $7.25 too high? What is he going to do, lower it? I certainly hope not. People can't make a living off of $7.25 an hour. I even once read on the Net long ago that he made a remark to the effect of "......there's no skill in flipping burgers and yet these fast food workers want $15? Hell no. I ain't going to give it to them."

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2015, 10:48:15 am »
Have you guys heard what he did over here in the uk
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2015, 11:10:32 am »
Here's why Trump's ban on Muslims won't work.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/politics/donald-trump-muslim-travel-ban-5-qs/index.html

Have you guys heard what he did over here in the uk

What did he do?

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2015, 11:27:52 am »
Well as you may or may not know he put a golf course over here massive one mind u and private. But the current residents did not want to be moved from their property especialy as it was marked as scientific intrest but pretty much he bullied the residents till they moved out using intimidation tactics people following them home ect till they moved out bought the homes and then got the mayor to give him it al much to the disgust of the scientific community and the residents who were forced to move out I am not currently sure how much of the town was demolished for his golf course but I think a large chunk sounds about right and its now private so no one can get there now I hope it was worth it Donald trump I hope it was worth it

On a lighter note there is a petition to ban him from the country and the petition hit over 100 thousand signatures and when it reaches that number it is put to the house of commons god i hope he gets banned

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2015, 04:20:38 pm »
Finally I can log in. Idk what was wrong with my laptop wouldn't accept my password. Anyway I think you got that golf course thing wrong ami. I believe it was apartments? I think cant remember.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2015, 04:25:35 pm »
Nah private golf course. My apologies I got the country wrong but the facts are all here
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/10/donald-trump-100m-golf-course
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:28:55 pm by viper213 »

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2015, 04:28:24 pm »
Oh my bad dude I thought it was apartments sorry.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2015, 04:37:46 pm »
Nah private golf course. My apologies I got the country wrong but the facts are all here
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/10/donald-trump-100m-golf-course

I could say a lot about that golf course. But then, I'd be breaking a lot of Furtopia rules. So excuse me if I just vent somewhere else in my apt.  >:(

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2015, 04:39:33 pm »

I could say a lot about that golf course. But then, I'd be breaking a lot of Furtopia rules. So excuse me if I just vent somewhere else in my apt.  >:(
[/quote]

This made me laugh hey you can vent to me in pm if you wish I would love to hear it xD

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2015, 04:42:37 pm »
Man...I have no words for that. This dude is making it hard for me to defend him when he is doing stuff  like that.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:31:57 pm by Arachnid »

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2015, 04:44:37 pm »
Well every one has their bad point his just shines out a bit more well out there I think he has done worse but this was in the uk so he flew over here and bullied people into moving  ut like I said every one has an evil side

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2015, 05:03:11 pm »
It actually makes you wonder what he'd do if he were President.  :o Trump thinks that he can do whatever he wants, however he wants, and wherever he wants. Well, that golf story kinda proves a bit that he can't because he couldn't remove 1-2 other people from their homes/land. It's good that people are standing up to him. :) Sooner or later, this guy is going to have to learn that you can't always get what you want. But will Trump ever learn that lesson? Sadly, I don't have much hope. He thinks that wealth and bullying can get him what he wants. Little does he realise that the power of a united people and the power of the word "NO" is more stronger than any wad of cash or bullying or whatever else.
God, if he becomes President, what will he do? Tear down the White House and build his own ideal luxury house? If he does become President, I just hope the other Repub. and Dem. members of Congress can reel him in and put some checks and balances on him before he goes too far.

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2015, 05:09:50 pm »
He couldnt beat the scots to be honest no one can beat the scots anyway I wouldnt be surprised with trump splitting the party in two that some partys work together just to keep him from becoming president

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2015, 05:15:28 pm »
It actually makes you wonder what he'd do if he were President.  :o Trump thinks that he can do whatever he wants, however he wants, and wherever he wants. Well, that golf story kinda proves a bit that he can't because he couldn't remove 1-2 other people from their homes/land. It's good that people are standing up to him. :) Sooner or later, this guy is going to have to learn that you can't always get what you want. But will Trump ever learn that lesson? Sadly, I don't have much hope. He thinks that wealth and bullying can get him what he wants. Little does he realise that the power of a united people and the power of the word "NO" is more stronger than any wad of cash or bullying or whatever else.
God, if he becomes President, what will he do? Tear down the White House and build his own ideal luxury house? If he does become President, I just hope the other Repub. and Dem. members of Congress can reel him in and put some checks and balances on him before he goes too far.

Dude please I know you don't like him but just please keep the insults to yourself.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2015, 05:24:10 pm »
The only thing I'm trying to do in this thread is get people to open their eyes and understand that Trump is not the right person for President. People are making a grave mistake by supporting him. He is not the right man to lead this country.

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2015, 05:26:37 pm »
I can see this getting into an argument I know you are bothe very passionate in what you belive but is it possible for you to see both sides for why he is liked and yes also why he is hated

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2015, 05:37:01 pm »
I know why he is hated. But people must understand that some bad stuff you see about trump or anybody powerful or famous sometimes isn't true. I'm not saying its al lies just some may be. People will say bad things to make other people look bad and then get hated.

Offline viper213

• Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2015, 05:44:13 pm »
Your right things get spread around to discredit others its wrong but its how things are done could be worse maybe you remember how kanye west wants to be president

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2015, 06:00:13 pm »
God I wouldn't want to imagine what that would be like.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2015, 06:00:14 pm »
I know why he is hated. But people must understand that some bad stuff you see about trump or anybody powerful or famous sometimes isn't true. I'm not saying its al lies just some may be. People will say bad things to make other people look bad and then get hated.

So you're saying......what? That I'm making all this stuff up to paint DT in a bad light? All it takes is for people to open their eyes and ears and see how Trump really looks and acts. But all I see on the news from his support rallies is people who listen to his rhetoric, but aren't "questioning" it. That seems to be too much of a problem with politics. People only want to hear what they want to hear. And the politicians or other big shots give that to the people. But the people don't question and look deeper into what the politicians or other big wigs are offering. And by the time it is too late, we have bad choices, bad politicians, and so forth.

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2015, 06:09:26 pm »
Vote Jackie for president if you want....

^_^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2015, 06:11:29 pm »
Oh, not that again. *facepalms*

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »
KOBUK dude you didn't understand a word I said did you? I never meant that you made that stuff up I'm saying some people do listen man. Oh and Jackie lamo you might be a good president I would vote for you if I could.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2015, 06:44:35 pm »
Trump for president! Because we're tired of freedom!

Trump for president! Get rid of the middle class! One less group to keep track of!

Trump for president! Because Hitler had some good ideas too!

Trump for president! If you don't hate us now. You will!

Trump embodies everything that is wrong with American politics.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.