announcements > meet the mods & staff

Simply the liger...

<< < (3/7) > >>

weese:

--- Quote ---*pushes buttons*
*turns some knobs*
*watches a few monitors*

Aha! I think I found him! Almost..........just a sec......*turns some more nobs and switches*.........just about ready.

Gotcha!

No more stealth mode for you, Mr. Liger! I managed to catch you on infrared! Haha.  :D
--- End quote ---
You made me LOL.

Benjamin:
Oh yeah... I'm hot stuff... Watch me shake it, baby!

I'll try not to be so quiet around here, but there's not always a lot to say. Heheh.

Benjamin

Serra Belvoule:
Ok, I'm tempted to ask...
How did you get involved in furtopia's making? ^^

Benjamin:
Well, Furtopia was a bit smallish back when I first got involved. WhiteShepherd has been a friend of mine for quite a while online, and I think he had shown me to the site while we were chatting on FurryMUCK, Yahoo!, or somesuch. I had a look around it, and noticed these pitiful little BBS scripts he was using for boards. Seeing as I had already successfully established a forum over on my main hobby site, furry.ca, I showed WS how those things work and that they're more appealing for people to use, easier to administrate, and whatnot. Well, he liked that concept, so I ended up setting up these forums for him, did the skin and everything to get it going... which is still mostly in use. These forums, from what I can tell, have only added to the success of the site in general. Having built a community here where people can check in with each other on a daily basis seemed to spur the rest of the services into growing along with it.

Benjamin

Evergreencat:
Iv'e only seen you post once In my staying here, and it was because you were locking a topic. If ya got the time, you should definitely post on the boards a little more often. I'm sure people would be glad( or at least surprised for some), to see you here more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version