Last thing you cooked

<< < (2/8) > >>

Hans the husky:
Missed a few days but here are some recent thing

Penne Pomodoro
Chicken Schnitzel
Chicken soup

cause the rat:
Cheap stake. Season it and put it in a covered pan. Cook it for 1 hour + ( depending on it's thickness ) in a 250 ( 121 ) oven. Usually cook mine for 1:00. I like my meat with no red or pink inside. Let the meat sit for a good ten minutes before enjoying. Turns shoe leather meat into something more eatable.

Hans the husky:

--- Quote from: cause the rat on September 26, 2020, 06:51:45 pm ---Cheap stake. Season it and put it in a covered pan. Cook it for 1 hour + ( depending on it's thickness ) in a 250 ( 121 ) oven. Usually cook mine for 1:00. I like my meat with no red or pink inside. Let the meat sit for a good ten minutes before enjoying. Turns shoe leather meat into something more eatable.

--- End quote ---
Low and slow is the way to go. Especially for kow quality meat.

Kobuk:
Got a 1 lb package of ground turkey sausage from a friend who didn't want it. I wasn't sure what to make with it at first. But after deciding, I might use it in chili. Make up a big pot of chili, add in the turkey sausage, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 or 1 1/2 cup of mixed diced celery, onion, and red & green pepper, and 1 package of chili seasoning mix.

Jade Sinapu:
A piece of fish masquerading as salmon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version