furry arts discussion > traditional and digital artwork

More new art!

(1/2) > >>

ObliviousAlly:

Newwwwwwwwwwwwww art from me. ^_^

1 : My fursona, Angel. Sketched in my sketchbook, then colored in PSP. Airbrush, baybee.  Took me an hour or so to do.

2 : KeeperOfDreams, my best friends' fursona. I was fiddling around with drawing legs and feet, since I suck at them. x_x

3 : KeeperOfDreams again. I straightened her hair iRL a few days ago. Normally, she had -really- curly, unmanagable hair. And now it's all shiny and straight. Looks, like, identical to the pic, too. ^_^

4 : My under-drawn ringtail lemur character, Raye'chelle. I like how she came out, all skinny and stuff. And I know her markings are nothing like a lemur. They're supposed to be. ^_-

5 : NIPPLE WARNING! KeeperOfDreams' character, Lupa. One of her first, too. She's all pierced and whatnot. I like how it came out. All pixely and whatnot. Rock.

Hope you all enjoy. ^___^

WhiteShepherd:
Coolies!  Art!  *snifs the pages with a big white nose*  

Patrick Rangerwolf:
Angel's a cool character.  I like her colours.     *wags tail*

Kada-Ru:
I like your different style of art, FallenAngel!

DrakonianDanceR:
Time for the crap-at-art guy to say something.  What I ike about those pictures is how you do the eyes.  I don't know what you call it, but I really like how they are just shapes, without any of the lines and dots that are in real eyes.  Also, the eye brow (I think that's what you call them) go into the hair, which I've noticed in Japanese manga art before, so I think that's where you must have got some influence from.  Sorry I can't be very constructive with what I say, but I just know very litte about art.  Good work, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version