Author Topic: Furry school logos  (Read 16514 times)

Offline Baylyn

• Female
Re: Furry school logos
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2012, 09:12:40 am »
My highschool we were the tigers and the logo was an actual tiger and they had a fursuit tiger as well

Offline Jamie Rosendale

• A.K.A. Alexios (On the IRC)
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2013, 04:23:58 am »
My highschool we were the tigers and the logo was an actual tiger and they had a fursuit tiger as well

Same here, Baylyn. I know the mascot here too, so I totally get to mess with him during some of the downtime of the games I work concessions here...
I often wonder how he thinks of the mascot costume...  :P

Also: Okay, it would be WAY cooler if the tigers around here were our school colors. Purple and Gold tigers? Pfft-YES.  8)
Ask me anything. Tell me anything. Show me anything.

Need me? Wanna talk? Message me on here or I'll probably be on the IRC.

Super Tentative Furry Code (Look at all the slashes):
FDD5a A>+ C- D H+ M P+ R++ T+++ W- Z Sm RLU/A/C/CT/LW/M/S/TH a- cn++ d e- f-- h*+ i++ j+ p s

Awesome avatar by Miser. He's around here somewhere..

Offline flatout442

• Male
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2013, 05:16:38 pm »
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

NO THIS IS AMERICA!!!  :D
 But my middle school was the chargers, and now I think we are the mariners. So no animal for me.  :(

'MERICA I'm homeschooled, next year I get to go to high school, thank God I can't take another 4 years of homeschooling! Go Titans!
One simply does not exist without bacon.

Offline Liamb763

• Generic Wolf
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2013, 06:32:08 pm »
Scribner panthers :D
"Sometimes I go to my own little world. They know me there."-Albert Einstein. Fur code:FCWf3a A C- D++ H+ M P+ R- T+++ W-- Z Sm-- RLU a- cn++ d- e-- f- h* i+ j- p+ sm#

Offline Ruii

• slightly eccentric
  • Female
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2013, 06:43:55 pm »
Bulldogs, with red, white, and black colored paw prints ALL over the school.

Offline bkatt500

• Female
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2013, 10:15:56 pm »
My high school and middle school were the Tigers.  I kinda laughed at the mascot suits since I knew they could be SOOOOOO much better and also I had been spoiled by fursuit dancers.
<a href=http://bkatt500.deviantart.com/>Check me out on deviantArt!</a>

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 11:43:15 pm »
While the University of Michigan teams are known as the Wolverines, they actually have no official mascot. Although Ann Arbor residents are reputed to have a rather inflated sense of self-worth.
 :P
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Wrangell

• Male
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2013, 12:43:08 am »
My university's mascot is the SeaWolf. It's a mystical calls that lives in the sea!
Keep Smiling

Offline Mint

• Female
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/berkamint/
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 09:45:20 pm »
Football playing aligator for my school ;)

Same here! High five?

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2013, 12:05:44 am »
my high school was the north pike jaguars, and i went to middle school at a private school whose mascot was an eagle. sadly only the jaguars had a suited mascot.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2013, 03:42:59 pm »
I feel ancient typing this...let's see...the only furry school mascots I had were...

Junior High--Roadrunners

High School--Mariners (they were...bulldog mariners)

My university mascot is a 49er (a miner named Prospector Pete), who is totally human. Ah well.  :P
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013, 08:34:48 pm »
My community college teams were called the Pioneers, but no mascot.

A rural high school in the next county call themselves the Rockets, but I haven't been invited.  :(
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Jethro

• Male
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2014, 10:53:11 am »
My highschool was a hornet. Nobody wore the mascot suit though in like 20 years. But that was the logo, a hornet.

And my college is an owl, which is pretty cool because it looks threatening.

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 03:51:08 pm »
My high school had a Jaguar as there logo, no mascot because we had a small school and thus no sports team
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Magna

• Female
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 04:54:34 pm »
My elementary school had a falcon mascot, and my high school had nighthawks! Wild ones would always fly around the football games at night.

The local state college sports teams are known as "wildcats". Their mascot is the bobcat, and they have pretty much the most horrifyingly bad mascot costumes I've ever seen.

I mean, look at those things! Good lord. Those are the actual, legitimate, beloved mascots of the college. Before someone told me they were bobcats I had no idea what I was even looking at. I am so tempted to make my own wildcat fursuit and run around in it just to help those get the retirement they deserve. The one on the left (male) isn't that bad, but the female on the right? Yeesh.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2014, 04:21:57 pm »
My high school was the eagles, although I actually think the mascot mask wasn't half bad...kinda good actually.

My college is the Thunderwolves, the logo's pretty cool but I've never personally seen the college mascot.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Lucid

• Female
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2014, 10:59:49 pm »
My elementary school had a falcon mascot, and my high school had nighthawks! Wild ones would always fly around the football games at night.

The local state college sports teams are known as "wildcats". Their mascot is the bobcat, and they have pretty much the most horrifyingly bad mascot costumes I've ever seen.

I mean, look at those things! Good lord. Those are the actual, legitimate, beloved mascots of the college. Before someone told me they were bobcats I had no idea what I was even looking at. I am so tempted to make my own wildcat fursuit and run around in it just to help those get the retirement they deserve. The one on the left (male) isn't that bad, but the female on the right? Yeesh.

Yikes! That female one...

My high school are the tigers and pretty much slather everything with it. Our mascot isn't that bad but I think it could be a little better.