Author Topic: Greenstone book 1: Greenstone Abbey (IC)  (Read 8457 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Greenstone book 1: Greenstone Abbey (IC)
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2015, 11:55:21 pm »
Amducious-
The opossum gave him a confused look before muttering the same "Bloodmaw," and closing her eyes again, her breathing slowing to that of unconciousness as he neared Ashe, one of her nurses checking on her until Ashe could do so herself.

T-Yoshi-
The priest nodded, turning away and watching the group of furs hurrying around the crash site. "The years may seem to fly at times, sister... That only means we must enjoy them that much more while we can. Lunith has her plans for him, as she does for the rest of us... You'll see."

"Is that so?" The foreman asked, grabbing a beam and motioning for Nico to grab another. "I do not think the others would find it so calming, though, young warrior..."

Jacoby-
Gwynn shrugged, looking away as she thought, her face lighting up as she did so. "Light!" She said, likely sounding like a mad-woman as she ran towards a pile of debris, which she quickly began to dig through.
(You and Furenzied interact for now. Not much I can do with that scene.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 12:32:01 am »
Merek wondered what "Bloodmaw" meant. He stepped back and let the nurse take care of her "Thank you." He looked around for somebody that could use his help. He gave up and leaned back on a tree, wondering why he was stuck on this forsaken island.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2015, 12:40:11 am »
"I've been through many battles, so when something actually hurts it's a big problem." Madrek explained. "So yeah, a little. My arm and leg."

"Seems like it's probably just a fracture, avoid putting weight on it if you can, Normally I'd say don't put weight on it at all other than normal walking, but given our current circumstances we may need help regardless of your condition, though if we can get the materials together than I can get you a spling made to keep the weight off your leg fracture"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2015, 07:57:53 am »
Madrek nodded and carefully stood up. "Good advice." He said simply said before stretching a small bit. "I'll adjust to my capabilities." He said before carefully went to move what he could, dragging some lighter stuff with his good arm and using his good leg to help.
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2015, 07:24:43 pm »
Nico nodded, grabbing another beam following the foreman. "I wouldn't ask anyone to do that, volunteer only. Besides, maybe i just enjoyed it more because...i am an otter after all, water's like a second home to me." he said smiling.

"True." Zara responded "Although it's not knowing that gets me, I sometimes feel like Lunith has put a blindfold on me. And not knowing what lies before you can be quite a frightening thing."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2015, 11:33:54 pm »
Amducious-
Just before Merek turned to walk away, The opossum hissed as one of the nurses touched a tender spot, and brought her fist up, connecting with the nurse's jaw and knocking her out cold. The opossum stumbled to her feet, eyes darting around as she reached for her dagger and found it missing.

T-Yoshi-
"Perhaps..." The foreman said with a nod, lifting the first beam and lodging it firmly in two trees, then grabbing the other and doing the same with it. "Come, let us finish these, then we shall see what we can find of use further inland, young warrior."

"Don't worry, sister..." The priest replied. "She might not tell us what she has planned, but Lunith will provide. She will work it all out in the end."

Jacoby-
After a minute or two, Gwynn returned with her other axe, and flicked it open. She tossed it up and caught it by the head, holding the handle out to Kalaris. "Light should get through the bones easier than that little bread knife."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 12:22:45 am »
Merek's eyes widened as he turned around quickly. He drew his short sword "we're trying to help you. So calm down." Glad I took that dagger away from her. Merek slowly but cautiously walked in a circle around the opossum. He looked at her in a non-threatening way "Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He stopped and waited to see what she would do.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:24:19 am by Amducious »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 12:28:32 am »
"I'm not...not really trying to get through the bones just trying to trim the flesh from them, If you want to help then we are going to need  to start making fishing poles, those guys are already getting started on shelter and I hope someone will think to scout the area for water and danger" he stood up from the corpse a very small amount of blood on him "So...walk with me? if we're lucky a fishing pole will just wash ashore from the wreckage...but I doubt that will ever happen"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 11:33:20 am »
Nico nodded "I got'cha sir." Nico looked at where the beams were secured "Should we lash these down just to make sure they hold? Never know when there's gonna be heavy rains or a strong gust of wind. Wouldn't want the roof over our heads falling down on us after all. If we ain't got any twine or the like we could probably use some sturdy vines, gotta be some on this island."

Zara nodded "Yeah, maybe less an eye on the horizon and more on what's before us i suppose." she looked back at the wreckage "Maybe we should see if our assistance is needed with the wreckage. I might be hurt but i'm sure i can do something."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 02:33:42 pm »
Amducious-
"How does one with his sharp sword drawn claim he's not going to hurt me?" The opossum asked, her eyes locked onto his sword and a sly look on her face. "For one can claim peace and yet prepare for war; is he not considered treacherous for it?"

T-Yoshi-
"Good idea, young warrior." The foreman said. "Why don't you see what you can find while I bring more beams in?" He walked to the wreckage and began lifting another beam as he let nico perform his task.

"That would probably be best, sister." The priest said, starting towards the group surrounding Ashe. "We'd be best suited medically, perhaps."

Jacoby-
Gwynn nodded, once more folding her axes and hooking them in her belt. "I don't believe we were carrying any poles anyways... A sapling may work, though."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 06:19:13 pm »
Merek smirked "it's simply a precaution. I have no intentions to use it, unless you attack." He looked at her "why don't you just stand down? It would make it all the easier to help you find your way back home." He sheathed his sword "there see?" He knew he still had her dagger and wouldn't hesitate to use it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 06:33:07 pm by Amducious »

Offline Talia Garrison

• Species: Zoruark
  • I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2015, 07:40:59 pm »
Sierra groaned and got up after being knocked out cold.
"Ow my head, all i was doing was checking your heart rate." She said a little dazed.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 12:38:55 am »
Nico smiled widely "All on my lonesome? Awesome!" he lit up a bit "I'll do my best sir, be back before you know it!" With that Nico set off into the woods, marking the occasional tree with a shallow sword slash to help find his way back. He began looking for either hanging vines where he could climb up and cut or possibly some hemp in the hopes of weaving some rope.

"That, or maybe start taking inventory of what we could salvage. Might help if we know where we stand in the wheelhouse of supplies." Zara added. "But let's see where we're needed. That might be best."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:31:38 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 03:25:38 am »
"Sure I guess, those ones over there seem like they would be suitable for a fishing pole" He got up from his work on the captain, stretching "I'm done here for now, just gotta let things drain out, gruesome isn't it?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 08:17:56 am »
Amducious/Talia-
The opossum grinned and glanced at Sierra, straightening up into a less threatening stance. "I apologize for that, truly, but can one fight their instincts or reflexes?" She gave the same girlish giggle andd turned back to Merek. "You wish to help... Who will help you, then?"

T-Yoshi/Jacoby-
Vines proved rather easy to find, though to do so, Nico wandered fairly deep into the forest. When he found the vines, voices could be heard through thick brush, though what they were saying was not yet clear.

"A brilliant idea, sister." The priest said, approaching Ashe as she worked. "We may not have the experience you do, doctor, but we are willing and able to help you; just tell us what you need."

Gwynn nodded, looking away and drawing one of her axes. "Aye, Gruesome... but necessary. I'll cut the poles." She struck the base of one sapling, severing it in the first hit, then hit another, breaking it off as well. That done, she ran her sharp axe blades down the length of the saplings, cutting off the extra branches. She picked them up and held one out to Kalaris.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 08:26:58 am »
Merek still stayed cautious and said "Well, I'd happily help you. Maybe some of the others can help you on your way?" He pointed into the forest "Were ever you came from it can't be far from here, right? So you shouldn't have any problem getting there."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:30:55 am by Amducious »

Offline Talia Garrison

• I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2015, 03:52:33 pm »
Sierra slid her way over to her master, Mereck and hid behind him. She didn't trust the opossum, mostly because she had socked her in the face, but also because something seemed dangerous about her.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 01:01:51 am »
Hearing the voices, Nico climbed up the trees as fast as he could "Man...this is kinda trippy..." he drew his sword and began cutting the vines as fast as he could "Whatever...or whoever is making that sound, it's probably best i not meet them given our current state." he kept taking cursory glances around making sure nothing tried to sneak up on him as he cut.

Zara nodded. "Yeah, just point me to where i'm needed and i'll work to the best of my abilities. " Zara looked around and noticed Nico wasn't in sight. "Hey...anyone seen where my son got off to?" she asked aloud, curiously.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 02:04:53 pm »
Amducious/Talia-

"A brilliant idea, sister." The priest said, approaching Ashe as she worked. "We may not have the experience you do, doctor, but we are willing and able to help you; just tell us what you need."

Gwynn nodded, looking away and drawing one of her axes. "Aye, Gruesome... but necessary. I'll cut the poles." She struck the base of one sapling, severing it in the first hit, then hit another, breaking it off as well. That done, she ran her sharp axe blades down the length of the saplings, cutting off the extra branches. She picked them up and held one out to Kalaris.

"Right, well first thing we need is to do is to make sure any priests or medically relevant furs are okay, you guys are the most important and we can't have you hurtingyourselves to help the others, I need all of you to line up so I can examine you personally"

He grinned at her "You do that so effortlessly" he walked along the beach until he found a small length of rope and plopped down, beginning to unbraid it "I take it you've had a lot of practice with those axes?"

Offline Talia Garrison

• I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »
Sierra did as she was told and got in line with the other priest and medically trained. The most she had was a slightly swollen snout from being punched, otherwise she was completely fine.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »
The opossum began laughing at this, shaking her head and approaching Mereck slowly. "Bloodmaw will kill you all.... Except the women..." She gave Sierra a glance, her grin somewhat disturbing. "Your girl there will become a slave in his harem. He'll kill me first if I go back."

"Look to her first." The priest said to Ashe, lightly nudging Zara forward. "Her wounds are worse than my own."

The foreman passed by as Zara asked about her son, and stopped. "The young warrior? He is cutting vines to secure the shelters he's helping me build."

Gwynn nodded somewhat solemnly. "I've practiced on the battlefield more than I'd like to admit. Truth and Light have brought a swift end to many lives."

Offline Talia Garrison

• I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:57 pm »
"A slave?!" Sierra exclaims starting to feel scared.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2015, 12:19:53 am »
Merek slowly grabbed his sword's handle and prepared to defend himself if needed. "And who is this Bloodmaw you speak of huh? You say he's going to kill us all?" He snickered "I'm not afraid you."

Offline Talia Garrison

• I'm a trickster
  • Female
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2015, 12:25:04 am »
Sierra gulps and reaches under her dress for her dagger.
"Y-yeah I'm not afraid." Sierra says holding it in front of her.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2015, 07:52:44 pm »
Madrek stretched his back as far as was comfortable, with the broken arm and leg anyway. He felt he didn't do much of any worth after dragging around lighter stuff, and it was obvious. He sighed and wiped his brow before moving to some shade. He winced now and then while moving around, he was pushing things a bit and he knew it.
Mate of WereCat