Should the UK stay or go?

Stay in EU.
9 (64.3%)
Leave the EU.
3 (21.4%)
Undecided.
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: BREXIT: Stay or go?  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: BREXIT: Stay or go?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 07:51:29 pm »
As you say, I am entitled to be upset. And I am, and will continue to be. Let's leave it at that.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2016, 07:53:54 pm »
give it time.  everything now is shock talk, nothing has even happens.

Give it time, the pound is already rising again.

It will resolve, and chances are stabilise, one way or another.  we're not in the crapper
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 07:55:52 pm by Natura Wolf »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2016, 08:12:57 pm »
Scotland and NI are thinking about leaving the EU. The EU is thinking about what to do now we're gone. Other countries are thinking about leaving the EU. The lies told by the leave campaign about money and immigration are starting to come out. The PM is resigning. How does none of this matter exactly?

Damage has already been done. Even if certain things stabilise, others have been set in motion. Things are going to change.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 08:48:30 pm »
patience or action
pick one

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2016, 08:58:14 pm »
patience or action
pick one

How about Option C: None of the above. Let's call it a night. Go relax, watch a movie, have some popcorn, and forget about Brexit for tonight.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 10:22:09 pm »
From what I remember England was doing well before they entered the union. And all this BS I hare about nationalism and separatism sounds to me more like fear and propaganda. I don't live there. I don't know what's best for England. Not even going to pretend I know. Like, apparently so many others. Who by the way, don't live there either. 
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 03:48:27 am »
From what I remember England was doing well before they entered the union. And all this BS I hare about nationalism and separatism sounds to me more like fear and propaganda. I don't live there. I don't know what's best for England. Not even going to pretend I know. Like, apparently so many others. Who by the way, don't live there either. 

Thats really the problem.  From my understanding none of the politicians could gaurentee anything, so because of that extreme circumstances are then theorised and pushed out at the public.  If there was any truth it's lost from the cherry picking and the overwhelming voices that to be honest, the unfairness comes from that.  In the end when you reach a point where you cannot trust politicians, media, the internet, the locals (because it can be a minor opinion).  Then you become a bit stuck, and it's no longer democratic in my opinion.

Offline EuthanasiaWaltz

• Species: Everything
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 07:43:19 am »
To hell with brexit, it was just a tory civil war from the get go.