Author Topic: The 28 Pages from the 2004 9/11 Commission Report  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
The 28 Pages from the 2004 9/11 Commission Report
« on: July 23, 2016, 04:22:55 pm »
Well, we finally got the 28 pages from the 2004 9/11 Commission Report. It took 12 years to get the US government to declassify these. Basically, the papers confirm that Saudi Arabia provided operational and financial support for terrorists who hijacked the planes during the attacks of 9/11. The papers confirm that the Bush Administration, who were buddy-buddy with Saudi Arabia, covered up Saudi Arabia's involvement, blamed Iraq for the exact same things Saudi Arabia did, and even faked prewar evidence of WMDs in Iraq. Bush then sent America to war against Iraq, killing over a million people, most of whom were civilians. We always knew something was up, but now that it is confirmed, all hell should be breaking loose, but is it? Nope. The only thing the media has covered recently is Melania Trump's plagiarism and Pokemon Go.

You can read the 28 pages here: http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:24:31 pm by Hashira »
Come find me! More to come!

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: The 28 Pages from the 2004 9/11 Commission Report
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 07:52:10 pm »
So the truth finally comes out........but only 28 pages worth.  :P It'll probably be another 20 or so years before more pages and information is known to the public. 28 pages is just a drop in the bucket. The main question is: Is the entire Saudi gov't part of the 9/11 attacks, etc. or is it just certain individuals and agencies? How far up in the Saudi gov't does this go?

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: The 28 Pages from the 2004 9/11 Commission Report
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 01:07:31 pm »
I read in a magazine in the nineties that the Saudi knew there was a plan to destroy the
trade center, back before the bombing that failed occured. The writer said his Saudi friend
said he should stay away as it was targeted. Just generally speaking, not howw it was
to be done.

I also read that the Saudi's pay out millions in blackmail to keep terrorist from causing
them troubles. Or have their leaders over thrown.

I also read that generally when Saudi big shots leave their country they apparently
leave their strict religious beliefs behind too.. At least in private that is. The news
said some of the terrorists that flew the planes into the trade center had been
seeing women of the night and gambling. Apparently they were getting a little
bored while learning how to fly a jet liner into a building.

The best thing the world could do would be to move away from using
oil as a energy source. Then the middle east would no loinger have
any power over the world economy. They and we would be the better
for it.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:27:27 pm by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com