Author Topic: What your fursonas represent about you (if you have two)  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Soulneko

• Hey
  • Male
What your fursonas represent about you (if you have two)
« on: September 29, 2011, 11:57:14 am »
Soul is more my lighthearted playfull side and he represents me feeling good and just reminds me of my happy self

Kuro is my more quiet shy and serious side he can laugh but most of the time hes in though alot like me on a bad day if im happy but shy they might merge to make a winged panther or winged neko im not sure yet
"I've never talked to a girl before. I don't know how to handle it."
"Hey everyone! Isn't this fun? The door opens to the inside, right?"
"Oh, by the way... my blood is black."
"Because I don't know how to deal with girls...
"Bloody needle." -Crona i love anime

Offline 489109

• Male
Re: What your fursonas represent about you (if you have two)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 01:25:31 pm »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:54:22 pm by Kobuk »

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 04:54:12 pm »
Arashi is more... violent than I am. Due to me not wanting to cause legal issues with my reactions.  :P
Edit: I recently added about 4 different mindsets, all being separate minds and personality of Arashi. Seeing as I argue with myself a lot, I see no difference.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:00:06 am by Arashi »
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 05:40:46 pm »
My orginal, Kaloyan, is a wolf with goat horns and bat wings. He represents my wolf-ish side, daring loyal and honest. I love bat wings and goat horns so....
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 07:27:26 pm »
Mine is the result of a lifelong love of dogs and a fascination for robotic pet/virtual pet type toys. It also represents a dream I used to have of learning to build animatronic creatures. I kind of gave up on it ever happening but I still kind of hope it still will someday.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline ThatAvianGal

• Sometimes I feel like the only feathery.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 04:15:51 am »
Flurr: That it is not a problem to be different (She is a lutino budgie, and most lutinos are killed by their parents as of lack of pigment in real life)

Mordekai: EVERYTHING.
"The male and female budgerigar chirp together and caress each other in the prettiest way imaginable." - Philip Henry Gosse

Still loving my budgies, Riri and Sunny!

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MY 2 PET BIRDS

Rio has the same nickname as the singer Rihanna.
Sunshine can get frightened of being stroked.
Sunshine seems to have nightmares, then flies arond the cage all panicked after and wakes me up

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 10:34:09 am »
I don't really have a fursona as much as I do multiple roleplaying characters, one of which I usually refer to as my fursona.

Junyad and I have some similarities, but he's much more..quiet.

Offline Ragnorrock_13

• Spread the love
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 10:17:52 pm »
He represents a life that I would choose. It is not perfect and it is kinda dark, but it is a fulfilling story. It is a life of sorrow, happiness, anger, deception, longevity, war, peace, morality, and most importantly adventurous.

Beyond that, I believe that his form (Body) is perfect. Strong, swift, tall, well structured, and holds room for a brain larger than a humans.
Next time, I'll collect the money, and you can die!
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Offline LordFenrir

• Artist. Writer. Hack/fraud.
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 07:52:53 pm »
My secondary fursona (the coyote) represents me.  Simple as that.  He is me as a coyote and I am him as a human.

Lord Fenrir on the other hand represents all of my character defects, only exaggerated greatly, and he allows me to channel them through art and stories rather than through me and affect other people with them.

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 08:05:26 pm »
I've been thinking about fursonas and I remembered i made up a couple before I made Carter, so I have a bunch of fursonas now!   8)

1. Carter CatFox: My fighter spy side who resembles everything about me and who i want to be.

2. Eli Coyote: More religious, performing, musical, serious, and meaningful part of me.

3. Ahrim the Serval (cat): The darker, braver, angrier side of me.

4. -name- Tiger: the kiddish, fun, loving, awesome, sporty side of me.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:32:40 am by Carter CatFox »
Come find me! More to come!

Offline DreamerHusky

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 03:19:59 pm »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:10:12 pm by DreamerHusky »

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 09:27:55 pm »
Chris the lion is most like me.  He is a bit of a trouble maker.  He has an awesome imagination and invents cool weapons and space ships. He also has a human family from when he was human and loves them with everything he has.  He would kill to protect them and would die for them.  He is sometimes selfish and aragent but gets around to doing the right thing eventually.

Ginger the kzin is a warior and is all about honor and strength and doing the right thing.  We all have a little warior spirit in us.

Maleki the guardian angel wolf is the spirtual one but is learning to love every day.  He is a servent of God but is not always in tune with God and gets in a little trouble now and then.  His heaviest task is to learn to love Gods children.

Fifer the rabit is timid and learning to be brave.  He is also a cross dresser and wrestles with his inner self as I often do.  Little by little he is learning to love his whole self and learning not to hate that wich he cannot control

So there you go.  lots to choose from and a little bit of me is in each.
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./

Offline TheComet

• There's always room for more foxes.
  • Male
    • My FA page!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 01:55:40 am »
I based my fursona's species' off of bits of my personality:

Fox is my upbeat and friendly, almost childish side
Dragon is my stubborn, aggressive side
Raccoon is my more mischievous side

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 03:44:01 am »
I was a lot like TheComet for a really long while.  Rather than having different fursonas, i  acomplished this by being a hybrid.  In my case however it was a real hybrid:  A Wolf Husky Hybrid.

The wolf was representative of my very serious,  darker,  and  usually aloof side.

The husky was more of my goofy,  playful,  and creative side.

When i was 15 (when i joined the fandom and made my fursona) these things were very distinct from one another.  Now they're much more at peace so I've just recently (in the past two months) changed my fursona to simply being a white wolf.  White wolves in mythology are often representative of protectors and healers;  something i aspire to be.