Author Topic: Your favorite things about furries and being furry  (Read 7329 times)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Re: Your favorite things about furries and being furry
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 11:48:48 am »
  It's a wonderful and harmless diversion from the grind that reality sometime brings. There's ample opportunity to create, share, interact, and socialize with like-minded people. The level of involvement is limited only by one's imagination and budget, but there are even ways around those constraints--thanks to the internet.
  One may even combine furry with other hobbies, sports, and everyday tasks for fun. A YouTube video of someone cleaning the snow from his car may be of little interest, but if that person was in a fursuit--it becomes comedy.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 03:44:43 pm »
I'm amazed by all the fursuits and the creativeness behind them.  :o

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 07:39:39 pm »
I love the happy, friendly atmosphere whenever I'm around other furs, the ability to express myself freely, and the fantasy worlds I can escape to when I want a vacation from reality.  :)

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 09:58:24 pm »
I love it cause I get to be myself, and have fun.  :D And every one is so nice. I think we should have our own holiday cause we so awesome!
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Reihn

• Harbinger of darkness and rain
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 12:48:34 pm »
My liking in furry is imagination.
There's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die.